Wanfeng Shang， PhD，Associate professor
Shenzhen Institute of Advanced Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Miniature and bionic robotic systems
Dr. Wanfeng Shang received the PhD degree in 2009 from Xi’an Jiaotong University, China, and she is currently working as an Associate Professor in Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Dr. Shang’s mainly research interest is micro/nano and biomedical robotics, visual servoing and intelligent control. She has published ~80 peer reviewed journal/conference with major contribution, including the top multidisciplinary journal (e.g., Science Robotics), top specialized journal (e.g., IEEE Trans on Robotics), and top international conference (e.g., ICRA). Dr. Shang is an executive committee member of China Automatic Testing Technology Society and Shaanxi Robot Technology Innovation Strategic Alliance. She has received serval awards, including Shenzhen overseas high-level peacock (2017), the second prize in national robot creative design competition (2016), the first-class science and technology award of universities in Shaanxi Province (2015), the "second prize" of China Coal Education Association (2015), and so on.
2005-2009 PHD Xi’an Jiaotong University, China
2002-2005 M.Eng Zhengzhou University, China
and Measurement . :China ，ISBN978-7-5020-5651-3，2017
1. Yi, Z., Shang, W., Xu, T., Wu, X. Neighborhood Preserving and Weighted Subspace Learning Method for Drift Compensation in Gas Sensor[J]. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, 2021, online.
2. Yang, X., Shang, W., Lu, H., Liu, Y., Yang, L., Tan, R., Wu, Xinyu, Shen, Y. (2020). An agglutinate magnetic spray transforms inanimate objects into millirobots for biomedical applications. Science Robotics, 5(48): eabc8191. 2020.11.18
3. Yi Z, Xu T, Shang W, et al. Touch modality identification with tensorial tactile signals: A kernel-based approach. IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, 2021, online.
4. Liu, Y., Yang, Y., Yang, X., Yang, L., Shen, Y., & Shang, W. Multi-functionalized micro-helical capsule robots with superior loading and releasing capabilities. Journal of Materials Chemistry B, 2021, 9(5): 1441-1451.
5. Wang S., Wei X., Lu H., Ren Z., Jiang Z., Ren J., Yang Z., Sun L., Shang W., Wu X., Shen, Y.. Robot-aided fN∙ m torque sensing within an ultrawide dynamic range. Microsystems & Nanoengineering, 2021, 7(1), 1-11.
6. Ren H, Wu X, Shang W. Vision-based soldering process parameters calculation for Robotic soldering[C]. 2021 IEEE International Conference on Real-time Computing and Robotics (RCAR). IEEE, 2021: 1189-1194.
7. Ren, Hao; Wu, Xinyu; Shang, Wanfeng. Robotic Micromanipulation for Active Pin Alignment in Electronic Soldering Industry[C]. 2021 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA). IEEE, 2021.
8. Jiang B, Aoyama T, Shang W. Micro Swirl Generation by Piezoelectric Actuator via a Bouc-Wen Model based Sliding Model Control[C]//2020 IEEE International Conference on Real-time Computing and Robotics (RCAR). IEEE, 2020: 245-249.
9. Shang W, Ren H, Zhu M, et al. Dual Rotating Microsphere Using Robotic Feedforward Compensation Control of Cooperative Flexible Micropipettes[J]. IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, 2020, 17(4):2004-2013. 2020.04.20
10. Yi Z, Shang W, Xu T, et al. Local Discriminant Subspace Learning for Gas Sensor Drift Problem[J]. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, 2020.
11. Yi Z, Xu T, Guo S, et al. Tactile surface roughness categorization with multineuron spike train distance[J]. IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, 2020.
12. Ren H, Shang W, Li N, et al. A fast parameterized gait planning method for a lower-limb exoskeleton robot[J]. International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, 2020, 17(1): 1729881419893221.
13. Shang W, Zhu M, Ren H, et al. Centering of a Miniature Rotation Robot for Multi-Directional Imaging Under Microscopy[J]. IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, 2019, 19: 17-20.
14. Liu, Y., Li, G., Lu, H., Yang, Y., Liu, Z., Shang, W., & Shen, Y. (2019). Magnetically Actuated Heterogeneous Microcapsule-Robot for the Construction of 3D Bioartificial Architectures. ACS applied materials & interfaces, 2019，11(29), 25664-25673.
15. Wanfeng Shang, Chunbao Wang, Lihong Duan, Quanquan Liu, Zhengzhi Wu. Metallic Glass Microwire Defects Detection Using Dynamic Nanorobotic Control, IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, 2018, 17(4):662-665.
16. Haojian Lu, Wanfeng Shang（共一）, Hui Xie, Yajing Shen. Ultrahigh Precise Rotational Positioning under Microscope: Nanorobotic System, Modeling, Control and Applications, IEEE Transactions on Robotics, 2018, 34(2): 497-507.
17. Wanfeng Shang, Yanting Liu, Wenfeng Wan, Chengzhi Hu, Zeyang Liu, Chin To Wong, Toshio Fukuda, Yajing Shen. Hybrid 3D printing and electrodeposition approach for controllable 3D alginate hydrogel formation, Biofabrication, 2017, 9(2): 025032.
18. Haojian Lu, Wanfeng Shang（共一）, Xueyong Wei, Zhan Yang, Toshio Fukuda, Yajing Shen. Nanorobotic system iTRo for Controllable 1D Micro/nano Material Twisting Test, Scientific Reports, 2017, 7: 3077.
19. Wanfeng Shang, Dengfeng Li, Haojian Lu, Toshio Fukuda, and Yajing Shen. Less-invasive non-embedded cell cutting by nanomanipulation and vibrating nanoknife, Applied Physics Letters, 2017, 110:043701.
20. Wanfeng Shang, Haojian Lu, Wenfeng Wan, Toshio Fukuda, Yajing Shen. Vision-based Nano Robotic System for High-throughput Non-embedded Cell Cutting, Scientific Reports, 2016, 6: 22534.
21. Yajing Shen, Wanfeng Wan, Haojian Lu, Toshio Fukuda, Wanfeng Shang. Automatic sample alignment under microscopy for 360 imaging based on the nanorobotic manipulation system, IEEE Transactions on Robotics, 2016, 33(1): 220-226.
22. Panbing Wang, Haojian Lu, Shihui Shen, Wanfeng Shang, et al. Microrobotic manipulation at time-varying air–liquid interface for high-precise watch-hand alignment. IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 2017, 22(6): 2746-2756.
23. Wanfeng Shang, Xiangang Cao, Hailong Zang, Pengkang Wei. Kinect Based Vision System of Mine Rescue Robot for Low Illuminous Environment, Journal of Sensors, 2016, Article ID 8252015.
24. Dengfeng Li, Lijun Yang, Wanfeng Shang, et al. In situ bending and recovery characterization of hollow glass nanoneedle based on nanorobotic manipulation. Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, 2017, 27(9): 095011.
 Moveable temperature control system for environmental scanning electron microscopy. National invention patent, Patent No. ZL201210006070.9, issued on 2013.05.01.
 Laser beam based force sensing system for environmental scanning electron microscopy. National invention patent, Patent No. ZL201210005208.03, issued on 2013.10.23.
 Linear motor driving based coal mine rescue robot executive terminal. National utility model patent, Patent No. ZL201220008933.1, issued on 2012.11.14.
 A variable stiffness instrument based on shape memory alloy for measuring force. National utility model patent, Patent No. ZL201220549746.4, issued on 2013.04.03.
 Data fusion calibration method of panoramic camera and lidar. National utility model patent, Patent No. ZL201610049597.8, issued on 2018.10.19.
 An omni-directional auxiliary imaging system and method for scanning electron microscope. National utility model patent, Patent No. ZL201510053462.4, issued on 2017.04.05.
任豪 硕士研究生 085210-控制工程
刘晓菲 硕士研究生 085400-电子信息
Honors & Distinctions
 Awarded as Shenzhen Overseas High-Caliber Personnel, Leverl C;
 Research on key technologies of coal mine rescue robot，Science and technology award of shaanxi university，First award，Shaanxi