Prof. Yuanchun ZOU
Northeast Institute of Geography and Agroecology, Chinese Academy of Scicences
Address: 4888 Shengbei Street, Changchun, Jilin, China
Scopus Author ID: 15849804500
Wetland Ecology; Wetland Environmental Science
2004-2009 UNIVERSITY OF THE CHINESE ACADEMY OF SCIENCES, CHINA
Major: Environmental Science
2000-2004 NORTHEAST NORMAL UNIVERSITY, CHINA
Major: Environmental Science
12/2020-present NORTHEAST INSTITUTE OF GEOGRAPHY AND AGROECOLOGY, CHINESE ACADEMY OF SCIENCES, CHANGCHUN, CHINA
12/2018-12/2020 NORTHEAST INSTITUTE OF GEOGRAPHY AND AGROECOLOGY, CHINESE ACADEMY OF SCIENCES, CHANGCHUN, CHINA
Position: Young Professor
07/2017- 07/2019 EDITH COWAN UNIVERSITY-CSIRO, PERTH, AUSTRALIA
Position: Postdoctoral Research Fellow
11/2010-12/2018 NORTHEAST INSTITUTE OF GEOGRAPHY AND AGROECOLOGY, CHINESE ACADEMY OF SCIENCES, CHANGCHUN, CHINA
Position: Associate Professor
05/2013-04/2014 MONASH UNIVERSITY, MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA
Position: Visiting Scholar
07/2009-11/2010 NORTHEAST INSTITUTE OF GEOGRAPHY AND AGROECOLOGY, CHINESE ACADEMY OF SCIENCES, CHANGCHUN, CHINA
Position: Assistant Professor
Honors & Distinctions
· Leader – Wetland Ecosystem management group, Northeast Institute of Geography and Agroecology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
· Deputy Director – Key Laboratory of Wetland Ecology and Environment, Chinese Academy of Sciences
· Deputy Director – Jilin Provincial Joint Key Laboratory of Changbai Mountain Wetland and Ecology
· Treasurer – China Chapter, The Society of Wetland Scientists
· Member – The Society of Wetland Scientists
· Vice Chair – The Peatland Society of Jilin Province
· Deputy Secretary – The Geographical Society of Jilin Province
· Member –The Youth Innovation Promotion Association, Chinese Academy of Sciences
· Impacts and Risks of Climate Change on Wetlands. 2018. Science Press. Associate Editor
· Research on Wetlands of China. 2017. Hunan Science and Technology Press. Associate Editor
· Climate Change Adaptive Technology System for Typical Vulnerable Terrestrial Ecosystems. 2016. Science Press. Contributing Author
· Contemporary Ecological Researches in China. 2013. Science Press. Contributing Author
· Report on Advances in Ecology (2011-2012). 2012. China Science and Technology Press. Contributing Author
· Wetland Ecosystem Study in China. 2008. Hebei Science and Technology Press. Contributing Author
1. Xun Duan, Xiaofei Yu, Zhe Li, Qiguang Wang, Ziping Liu, Yuanchun Zou*. 2020. Iron-bound organic carbon is conserved in the rhizosphere soil of freshwater wetlands. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 149: 107949.
2. Xiaofei Yu, Shanshan Ding, Qianxin Lin, Guoping Wang, Chunling Wang, Sijia Zheng, Yuanchun Zou*. 2020. Wetland plant litter decomposition occurring during the freeze season under disparate flooded conditions. Science of the Total Environment, 706: 136091.
3. Xiaofei Yu, Jiawei Guo, Xianguo Lu, Guoping Wang, Ming Jiang, Yuanchun Zou*. 2019. Comparative analyses of wetland plant biomass accumulation and litter decomposition subject to in situ warming and nitrogen addition. Science of the Total Environment, 691: 769–778.
4. Luying Wang, Xiaofei Yu, Zhenshan Xue, Lili Huo, Ming Jiang, Xianguo Lu, Yuanchun Zou*. 2019. Distribution characteristics of iron, carbon, nitrogen and phosphorus in the surface soil of different land use types in Xingkai Lake. Journal of Soils and Sediments, 19(1): 275–285.
5. Mingyang Sun, Xue Tian, Yuanchun Zou*, Ming Jiang*. 2019. Ecological aesthetic assessment of a rebuilt wetland restored from farmland and management implications for National Wetland Parks. PLoS ONE, 14(10): e0223661.
6. Yuanchun Zou, Sijiang Zhang, Lili Huo, Guangzhi Sun, Xianguo Lu, Ming Jiang, Xiaofei Yu*. 2018. Wetland saturation with introduced Fe(III) reduces total carbon emissions and promotes the sequestration of DOC. Geoderma, 325: 141–151.
7. Yuanchun Zou, Xun Duan, Mingju E, Mingyang Sun, Zhengshan Xue, Xianguo Lu, Ming Jiang, Xiaofei Yu*. 2018. Water use conflict between wetland and agriculture. Journal of Environmental Management, 224: 140–146.
8. Yuanchun Zou, Luying Wang, Zhenshan Xue, Mingju E, Ming Jiang, Xianguo Lu, Shengda Yang, Xiangjin Shen, Zhengmao Liu, Guangzhi Sun, Xiaofei Yu*. 2018. Impacts of agricultural and reclamation practices on wetlands in the Amur River Basin, Northeastern China. Wetlands, 38: 383–389.
9. Yuanchun Zou, Linlin Zhang, Luying Wang, Sijian Zhang, Xiaofei Yu*. 2018. Effects of aeration, vegetation and iron input on total phosphorus removal in a lacustrine wetland receiving agricultural drainage. Water, 10(1): 61.
10. Xiaofei Yu, Mingju E, Mingyang Sun, Zhenshan Xue, Xianguo Lu, Ming Jiang, Yuanchun Zou*. 2018. Wetland recreational agriculture: Balancing wetland conservation and agro-development. Environmental Science & Policy, 87: 11–17.
11. Xiaofei Yu, Sijia Zheng, Meijuan Zheng, Xiaofan Ma, Guoping Wang, Yuanchun Zou*. 2018. Herbicide accumulations in the Xingkai Lake area and the use of restored wetland for agricultural drainage treatment. Ecological Engineering, 120: 260–265.
12. Linlin Zhang, Ze Tang, Sijian Zhang, Xueying Jia, Xiaofei Yu, Guangzhi Sun, Yuanchun Zou*. 2018. Effects of artificial aeration and iron inputs on the transformation of carbon and phosphorus in a typical wetland soil. Journal of Soils and Sediments, 18: 3244–3255.
13. Xiaofei Yu, Michael R. Grace, Guangzhi Sun, Yuanchun Zou*. 2018. Application of ferrihydrite and calcite as composite sediment capping materials in a eutrophic lake. Journal of Soils and Sediments, 18(3): 1185–1193.
14. Xueying Jia, Marinus L. Otte, Ying Liu, Lei Qin, Xue Tian, Xianguo Lu, Ming Jiang*, Yuanchun Zou*. 2018. Performance of iron plaque of wetland plants for regulating iron, manganese and phosphorus from agricultural drainage water. Water, 10(1): 42.
15. Xueying Jia, Zhijie Tian, Lei Qin, Linlin Zhang, Yuanchun Zou*, Ming Jiang*, Xianguo Lu. 2018. Iron regulates the performance of wetland vegetation through synchronous effect on phosphorus acquisition efficiency. Chinese Geographical Science, 28(2): 337–352.
16. Yuanchun Zou, Michael R. Grace, Keryn L. Roberts, Xiaofei Yu*. 2017. Thin ferrihydrite sediment capping sequestrates phosphorus experiencing redox conditions in a shallow temperate lacustrine wetland. Chemosphere, 185: 673–680.
17. Linlin Zhang, Xiaofei Yu, Zhenshan Xue, Ming Jiang, Xianguo Lu, Yuanchun Zou*. 2017. A consistent ecosystem services valuation method based on Total Economic Value and Equivalent Value Factors: A case study in the Sanjiang Plain, Northeast China. Ecological Complexity, 29: 40–48.
18. Yuanchun Zou, Guoping Wang, Michael Grace, Xiaonan Lou, Xiaofei Yu, Xianguo Lu*. 2014. Response of two dominant boreal freshwater wetland plants to manipulated warming and altered precipitation. PLoS ONE, 9(8): e104454.
19. Yuanchun Zou, XiaofeiYu, Xianguo Lu, Ming Jiang*. 2012. Vertical migration and distribution of added dissolved iron in Carex lasiocarpa marsh soil. Ecological Engineering, 44: 36–43.
20. Yuanchun Zou, Xianguo Lu, Xiaofei Yu, Ming Jiang*, Yue Guo. 2011. Migration and retention of dissolved iron in three mesocosm wetlands. Ecological Engineering, 37(11): 1630–1637.
21. Ming Jiang, Xianguo Lu, Hongqing Wang, Yuanchun Zou*, Haitao Wu. 2011. Transfer and transformation of soil iron and implications for hydrogeomorpholocial changes in Naoli River Catchment, Sanjiang Plain, Northeast China. Chinese Geographical Science, 21(2): 149–158.
22. Yuanchun Zou, Ming Jiang, Xiaofei Yu, Xianguo Lu*, John L. David, Haitao Wu. 2011. Distribution and biological cycle of iron in freshwater peatlands of Sanjiang Plain, Northeast China. Geoderma, 164(3–4): 238–248.
23. Yuanchun Zou, Xianguo Lu*, Ming Jiang, Xiaofei Yu. 2010. Microhabitat effect on iron distribution and transfer in Carex pseudocuraica in Sanjiang Plain wetlands. Chinese Geographical Science, 20(4): 363–371.
24. Yuanchun Zou, Xianguo Lu*, Ming Jiang. 2009. Dynamics of dissolved iron under pedohydrological regime caused by pulsed rain events in wetland soils. Geoderma, 150(1–2): 46–53.
· An original soil sampling device. ZL 201110387533.6
· Soil-free method for measuring mineralization rate of soil organic carbon.. ZL 201210261643.3
· A staggered water transfer method for regulating wetland ecological water demand and agricultural production water demand. ZL 201710410098.1
张琳琳 硕士研究生 085229-环境工程
王璐莹 硕士研究生 070501-自然地理学
张思健 硕士研究生 085229-环境工程
段勋 硕士研究生 070501-自然地理学
朱明博 硕士研究生 070501-自然地理学
刘淼 硕士研究生 085700-资源与环境
尹晓雷 博士研究生 070501-自然地理学
倪炳波 硕士研究生 070501-自然地理学
朱明博 博士研究生 070501-自然地理学