Prof. Guo’s research interests include optimization theory and algorithms, mathematical theory and algorithms in wavelet analysis and applications, biometrics, optimal design of a router switch fabric, wireless network optimization, geometric random graph and sensor networks. He has written more than 50 journal papers and applied for several patents. He has also organized many national and provincial projects, including 863 program, National Science and Technology Support Program, Knowledge Innovation Program of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Ministry of Public Security Key Research Programs, National Natural Science Foundations, Youth Fund of Shandong Province Natural Science Foundation of China and Dean Fund of Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Sciences. He has also participated in the optimal design of new high-speed routers cooperation projects with IDG.
Tiande Guo, Ph.D
School of Mathematics Sciences, Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
19A Yuquan Road, Beijing 100049, P.R. China
Mathematical theory and algorithms in wavelet analysis and applications, biometrics
Optimal design of a router switch fabric, wireless network optimization
Geometric random graph and sensor networks.
School of Matheamatics,Qufu Normal University,
Institute of Applied Matheamatics,CAS, M.S.
Institute of Applied Matheamatics,CAS, Ph.D
1. Guo Tiande and Wu Shiquan, “Row action methods for convex quadratic programming”,System Science and Mathematics Sciences, vol.7, No.4, pp.352-361, 1994.
2. Yu Zhangyu, Guo Tiande and Qin Mei, “Long optical path, single potential step, chronoabsorptometric determination of heterogeneous electron-transfer kinetic parameters of quasi-reversible processes”, Analytical Chemistry Vol. 66, No.4, pp.497-502, 1994.
3. Guo Tiande and Wu Shiquan, “Predictor-corrector algorithm for convex quadratic programming with upper bounds”,Journal of Computational Mathematics, vol.13, No.2, pp.161-171, 1995.
4. Guo Tiande and Wu Shiquan, “A modified homogeneous and self-dual linear programming algorithm”, System Science and Mathematics Sciences, vol.8, No.3, pp.270-277, 1995.
5. Guo Tiande and Wu Shiquan, “Properties of primal interior point methods for QP”, Optimization, vol.37, pp. 227-238, 1996.
6. Xu Yifan and Guo Tiande,“A proximal point algorithm and its convergent properties”, Operations Research and Its Applications, Lecture Notes in Operations Research, ed. by Ding-Zhu DU, Xiang Sun ZHANG and Kan CHENG, World Publishing Corporation, pp.154-158, 1996.
7. Guo Tiande and Wu Shiquan, “An extension of predictor-corrector algorithm to a class of convex separable programming problem”, Acta Mathematicae Applicate Sinica, vol.13, No.4, pp.362-370, 1997.
8. Wang Wenfeng and Guo Tiande, “The modified generalized rational L1 approximation”， Numerical Linear Algebra and Optimization, ed. by Yaxiang YUAN, Science Press， Beijing, P. R. China, 1997.
9. Guo Tiande and Gao Ziyou, “A Primal-dual Infeasible Interior-point Algorithm for Convex Quadratic Programming Problem ”，The 15th Triennial Conference, The International Federation of Operational Research Societies, Beijing,1999.
10. Guo Tiande and Gao Ziyou, “Approximated Sampling Theory Based on Two-scaling Function”，WCC 2000, International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing (ICASSP2000), pp.89-94, 2000.
11. Gao Ziyou, Guo Tiande, He Guoping and Wu Fang, “Sequential Systems of Linear Equations Algorithm for Nonlinear Optimization Problems--Inequality Constrained Problems”，Journal of Computational Mathematics(JCM)，vol.20, no.3，pp. 301-312, 2002.
12. Guo Tiande Xu Chuanxiang and Gao Ziyou, “A New Approach to Automatic Seal Imprint Identification”, ACTA Automatic Sinica, Vol. 30, No. 1, pp.8-19, 2004.
13. YangWenguo, Guo Tiande, Gao Ziyou and Zhaotong, “A Bi-level Programming Model for the Optimal Velocity Problems Under Environmental Objective”, Journal of Graduate School of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Vol. 22, No. 2, pp. 129-134, 2005.
14. Chen Ge; Guo Tiande; Yang Wenguo; Zhao Tong, “An improved ant-based routing protocol in Wireless Sensor Networks”, IEEE PUBLICATION TITLE :Second International Conference on Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and Worksharing, 2006.
15. Lingling Fan, Shuguang Wang, Hongfa Wang, and Tiande Guo, “Singular points detection based on zero-pole modeling fingerprint images”, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence(PAMI), Vol.30, No.6, pp.929-940, 2008.
16 Chen Ge, Guo Tiande and Yao Changlong, Some Properties for the Largest Component of Random Geometric Graphs with Applications in Sensor Networks, Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica, English Series，Vol. 25, No. 4, pp.579－592, 2009.
17. Rui Yang, Tiande Guo, Ge Chen, “An Investigation of Maximizing System Performance in Wireless Sensor Networks”, nswctc, vol. 1, pp.378-382, 2009 International Conference on Networks Security, Wireless Communications and Trusted Computing, 2009, Wuhan, Hubei China, April 25-April 26, ISBN: 978-0-7695-3610-1.
18. Chengming Wen, Tiande Guo, Yuyang Zhou, “A Novel and Efficient Algorithm for Segmentation of Fingerprint Image Based on LBP Operator”, itcs, vol. 2, pp.200-204, 2009 International Conference on Information Technology and Computer Science, 2009, Kiev, Ukraine, July 25-July 26, ISBN: 978-0-7695-3688-0.
19. Chengming Wen, Tiande Guo, “An Efficient Algorithm for Fingerprint Matching Based on Convex Hulls”, cinc, vol. 1, pp.66-69, 2009 International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Natural Computing, 2009, Wuhan, China, June 06-June 07, ISBN: 978-0-7695-3645-3.
20. Wen Chengming and Guo Tiande, Segmentation of Fingerprint Images Using Minimal Graph Cuts, 2009 International Symposium on Computer Network and Multimedia Technology (CNMT 2009) pp.548-551.
21. Chengming Wen, Tiande Guo, Shuguang Wang, “Fingerprint Feature-Point Matching Based on Motion Coherence”, fitme, pp.226-229, 2009 Second International Conference on Future Information Technology and Management Engineering, 2009, Sanya, China, December 13-December 14, ISBN: 978-0-7695-3880-8.
22. Rui Yang, Tiande Guo and Ge Chen, “A Discussion of Maximizing System Performance in Wireless Sensor Networks”, Journal of Networks, Vol.5, No.3, 2010, pp.375-382.
23. Jiang Jianping, Zhang Sanguo and Guo Tiande, “Convergence rate in a martingale CLT for percolation clusters”, Journal of the Graduate School of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (英文)，Vol.27, No.5, pp.577-583,2010.
24 Tong ZHAO, Tian-de GUO, Wen-guo YANG, Optimal Transmission Radii and Packet Size for Wireless Sensor Networks based on Bi-level Programming Model, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Integrated Systems (ICISS 2010).
25. Tong Zhao, Tian-de Guo, Wen-guo Yang, Ge Chen, “An Optimal Cross-Layer Model for Maximum Lifetime Routing in Wireless Sensor Networks”, cmc, vol. 3, pp.244-248, 2010 International Conference on Communications and Mobile Computing, 2010, Shenzhen, China, April 12-April 14, ISBN: 978-0-7695-3989-8.
26. Wenguo Yang, Tiande Guo, Tie Liu, Jun Huang, Multi-period Allocation of Ambulances to Casualty Cluster in a Disaster Relief Operation with Uncertain Demand, Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop on Education Technology and Computer Science (ETCS2010).
27. Zhou Yuyang, Guo Tiande and Wu Min, Fingerprint Image Compression Algorithm Based on Matrix Optimization, Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Digital Content, Multimedia Technology and its Applications (IDC 2010).
28. Yang Wenguo, Guo Tiande, “The Non-uniform Property of Energy Consumption and its Solution to the Wireless Sensor Network”, etcs, vol. 2, pp.186-192, 2010 Second International Workshop on Education Technology and Computer Science, 2010, Wuhan, Hubei, China, March 06-March 07, ISBN: 978-0-7695-3987-4.
29. Yuyang Zhou, Tiande Guo, Min Wu, Tong Zhao, “Latent Palmprint Image Segmentation Based on Dissimilarity Tolerance”, mediacom, pp.83-86, 2010 International Conference on Multimedia Communications, 2010, Hong Kong, Hong Kong, August 07-August 08, ISBN: 978-0-7695-4136-5.
30. Min Wu, Tong Zhao, Yuyang Zhou and Tiande Guo, A Novel Segmentation Algorithm for Fingerprint Image Based on Region Merging, Proceedings of the 2010 International Conference on Intelligent System Design and Engineering Application, (isdea), vol. 1, pp.124-128, Changsha, Hunan China,October 13-October 14, ISBN: 978-0-7695-4212-6.
31. Yao Changlong, Chen Ge and Guo Tiande, Large Deviations for the Graph Distance in Supercritical Continuum Percolation, Journal of applied probability, Vol.48,No.1, pp.154-172, 2011.
32. Jiang Jianping, Zhang Sanguo and Guo Tiande, Russo’s formula, uniqueness of the infinite cluster and continuous differentiability of free energy for continuum percolation, Journal of applied probability, Vol.48,No.3,597-610, 2011.