Tara Qian Sun
Assistant Professor (Tenure-Track), PhD supervisor
School of Public Policy and Management, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
Address: Room 104, Build 7, Street 80, Zhongguancun East, Haidian District, Beijing, China 100190
AI in Healthcare
IT in Public sector
Innovation and Technology Policy
Double PhD degree, Department of Digitalization, Copenhagen Business School, Copenhagen, Denmark
Degree on Digitalization and Management; Supervisor: Professor MSO Rony Medaglia
Double PhD degree, Sino-Danish College, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
Degree on Innovation Management; Supervisor: Professor Rongping Mu(穆荣平)
Double degree on Master of Innovation Management
Aalborg University, Aalborg, Denmark
University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
Exchange student, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL, U.S.A
09.2009-06.2013Bachelor of Business Administration, Central South University (ranked amongst top 15 universities in China), Changsha City, China
11.2021-03.2022 External researcher, Department of Digitalization, Copenhagen Business School, Copenhagen, Denmark
11.2019- 10.2021 Postdoc of Blockchain project, Department of Digitalization, Copenhagen Business School, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Sun, T. Q., & Medaglia, R. (2019). Mapping the Challenges of Artificial Intelligence in the Public Sector: Evidence from Public Healthcare[J]. Government Information Quarterly. 36(2), 368-383.
- Chen, K., Ren, Z., Mu, S., Sun, T. Q., & Mu, R. (2020). Integrating the Delphi survey into scenario planning for China's renewable energy development strategy towards 2030 [J]. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 158, 120-157.
- Sun, T. Q. (2021). Adopting Artificial Intelligence in Public Healthcare: The Effect of Social Power and Learning Algorithms[J]. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 18. 12682.
- Irwin A., Sun, T. Q. (2021). Transformative Innovation Policy: a case-study from China, Innovation and Development Policy, 3(5), 23-39.
- Chen, K., Ze, F., Sun, T. Q. (2020). Big data of Innovation, Innovation Governance Efficacy and Digital Transformation, R&D Management, 32(6), 1-12. (in Chinese)
- Jin J., Yu J., Sun, T. Q., Gao, YC. (2020). Modular Co-evolution of Digital Infrastructure Innovation: A Case Study of China’s Public Health Emergency Governance [J]. Studies in Science of Science, online published. (In Chinese)
- Wang, C., Jiang, P., Sun, T. Q. (2017). A Study of the Impact of Financial Development Level and Industry Structure Optimization on the Regional Innovation Performance [J]. J. Xi’an Univ. of Arch. & Tech. (Social Science Edition). 36(6), 30-37. (In Chinese)
- Wang, C., Jiang, P., Sun, T. Q. (2017). An Effect of Research and Development Capital Investment on Regional Innovation Performance – Based on Spatial Panel Data Estimation [J]. Journal of Taiyuan University of Technology (Social Science Edition). 35(5), 39-46. (In Chinese)
- Wang, C., Jiang, P., Sun, T. Q. (2017). Research and Development Investment, FDI Investment Threshold Effect and Regional Innovation Output: Based on the Panel Regression Threshold Model [J]. Journal of Changsha University of Science & Technology (Social Science). 32(5), 64-74. (In Chinese)
- Sun, T. Q., et., al. (2016). Analysing Environment and Successful Rate of Function Mechanisms for Crowdsourcing Platforms, Studies in Science of Science, 34(2), 279-287. (In Chinese)
Wang C., Sun, T. Q. (2020). The Power of Shared Scientific Training: The Role of Institutional Logic in the Governance of AI Development in Healthcare. SIG Advances Sourcing – JIT SI Paper Development Workshop, ICIS, 2020, December 13-16.
Sun, T. Q., & Medaglia, R. (2017). Artificial Intelligence and Public Healthcare Service Innovation: A Service Ecosystem Perspective. The 40th Information Systems Research Conference in Scandinavia, IRIS 2017, Norway, 2017.
Sun, T. Q., & Medaglia, R. (2017). Artificial Intelligence Entering Public Healthcare Ecosystems: Do Policies Matter? Pre-ICIS Workshop on E-Government, Seoul 2017
Sun, T. Q., LIU, H. B. (2015). Balancing knowledge flows to crowdsourcing platforms for innovation generation. Paper presented at the Third Doctoral Consortium of Taiwan Strait in Taiwan. Hsinchu, Taiwan, China.