Last Name: Mao First Name: Jing-Yi
Institute: Chongqing Institute of Green and Intelligent Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2007.9-2012.6 Doctor of Science in Physics, Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Science, P.R.China.
2003.9-2007.6 Bachelor of Science in Physics, Beijing Jiaotong University, P.R.China
2018.4-now Chongqing Institute of Green and Intelligent Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
2012.9-2015.9 Karl-Zeiss fellow and Post doctoral research scientist, Research Center OPTIMAS and department of Physics, University of Kaiserslautern, Germany.
1. J. Y. Mao, O. Rosmej, Y. Ma, M. H. Li, B. Aurand, F. Gaertner, W. M. Wang, J. Urbancic, A. Schoenlein, B. Zielbauer, U. Eisenbarth, V. Bagnoud, F. Wagner, F. Horst, M. Syha, S. Mattias, Y. T. Li, M. Aeschlimann, L. M. Chen, and T. Kuehl “Energy enhancement of the target surface electron beam by using a 200 TW sub-picosecond laser.” Accepted (2018)
2. J. Y. Mao, L. M. Chen, K. Huang, Y. Ma, J. R. Zhao, D. Z. Li, W. C. Yan, J. L. Ma, M. Aeschlimann, Z. Y. Wei, and J. Zhang, “Highly-collimated monoenergetic target-surface electron acceleration in near-critical-density plasmas.” App. Phys. Lett. 106, 131105 (2015)
3. W.M. Wang, L.M. Chen, J.Y. Mao, K. Huang, Y. Ma, J.R. Zhao, L. Zhang, W.C. Yan, D.Z. Li, J.L. Ma, Y.T. Li, X. Lu, Z.Y. Wei, Z.M. Sheng and J. Zhang, “Collimated quasi-monoenergetic electron beam generation from intense laser solid interaction.” High Energy Density Physics 9, 578-582 (2013).
4. L. M. Chen, W. C. Yan, D. Z. Li, Z. D. Hu, L. Zhang,W. M. Wang, N. Hafz, J. Y. Mao, K. Huang, Y. Ma, J. R. Zhao, J. L. Ma, Y. T. Li, X. Lu, Z. M. Sheng, Z. Y. Wei, J. Gao and J. Zhang, “Bright betatron X-ray radiation from a laser-driven-clustering gas target,” Sci. Rep. 3, 1912 (2013).
5. J. Y. Mao, L. M. Chen, X. L. Ge, L. Zhang, W. C. Yan, D. Z. Li, G. Q. Liao, J. L. Ma, K. Huang, Y. T. Li, X. Lu, Q. L. Dong, Z. Y. Wei, Z. M. Sheng, and J. Zhang, “Spectrally peaked electron beams produced via surface guiding and acceleration in femtosecond laser-solid interactions,” Phys. Rev. E. 85, 025401(R) (2012).
6. J. Y. Mao, L. M. Chen, L. T. Hudson, J. F. Seely, L. Zhang, Y. Q. Sun, X. X. Lin, and J. Zhang, “Application of a transmission crystal x-ray spectrometer to moderate-intensity laser driven sources,” Rev. Sci. Instrum. 83, 043104 (2012).
7. L. Zhang, L. M. Chen, W. M. Wang, W. C. Yan, D. W. Yuan, J. Y. Mao, Z. H. Wang, C. Liu, Z. W. Shen, Y. T. Li, Q. L. Dong, X. Lu, J. L. Ma, A. Faenov, T. Pikuz, Z. M. Sheng and J. Zhang, “Electron acceleration via high contrast laser interacting with submicron clusters”, Appl. Phys. Lett. 100, 014104-3 (2011).
8. L. Zhang, L. M. Chen, D. W. Yuan, W. C. Yan, Z. H. Wang, C. Liu, Z. W. Shen, A. Faenov, T. Pikuz, I. Skobelev, V. Gasilov, A. Boldarev, J. Y. Mao, Y. T. Li, Q. L. Dong, X. Lu, J. L. Ma, W. M. Wang, Z. M. Sheng, and J. Zhang, “Enhanced Kα output of Ar and Kr using size optimized cluster target irradiated by high-contrast laser pulses,” Opt. Express. 19, 25812-11 (2011).
9. A.Y. Faenov, I. Y. Skobelev, T. A. Pikuz, V. E. Fortov, A. S. Boldarev, V. A. Gasilov, L. M. Chen, L. Zhang, W. C. Yan, D. W. Yuan, J. Y. Mao, Z. H. Wang, J. Colgan, and J. Abdallah, Jr., “Diagnostics of the Early Stage of the Heating of Clusters by a Femtosecond Laser Pulse from the Spectra of Hollow Ions”, JETP. Lett. 94, 171-176 (2011).
10. L. M. Chen, F. Liu, W. M. Wang, M. Kando, J. Y. Mao, L. Zhang, J. L. Ma, Y. T. Li, S.V. Bulanov, T. Tajima, Y. Kato, Z. M. Sheng, Z. Y. Wei, and J. Zhang, “Intense high contrast femtosecond K-shell X-ray source from laser-driven Ar clusters,” Phys. Rev. Lett. 104, 215004 (2010).
2018 High energy density physics conference, Hefei, China (talk)
2013 EMMI workshop, Darmstadt, Germany (30 min. talk)
2013 DFG Spring Meeting, Regensburg, Germany (talk)
2011 The 3nd High Energy Density Physics Conference, Yinchuan, China (talk)
2011 The 15th National Conference on Plasma Science and Technology, Huangshan, China (Poster)
2011 The 10th Laser and Plasma Acceleration Workshop, Wuzhen, China (Poster)
2010 The 2nd High Energy Density Physics Conference, Shanghai, China (talk)
Institute of Physics, Shanghai Jiaotong University, University of Kaiserslautern in Germany, GSI Helmholtz center in Germany, NIST in USA