Carbon budget in wetlands
Degraded wetland restoration and technology
2003-09--2006-07, Northeast Normal University, Master Degree.
2009-06--2010-11 Northeast Institute of Geography and Agroecology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Assistant Researcher.
Honors & Distinctions
（1） Liu Xiaohui, et al. Ecosystem Service Comparison before and after Marshland Conversion to Paddy Field in the Sanjiang Plain. Northeast China. Wetlands. 2017
（2）Liu Xiaohui, et al. Carbon sequestration potential change after marshlands conversion to croplands in the Northeast China between 1982 and 2010. Ecological Engineering. 2014
（3） Liu Xiaohui, et al. Contribution to the global warming mitigation of marshlands conversion to croplands in the Sanjiang Plain, Northeast China. Clean-Soil, Air, Water. 2013
（4） Liu Xiaohui, et al. Characterizing the spatial pattern of marshlands in the Sanjiang Plain, Northeast China. Ecological Engineering. 2013
（5） Liu Xiaohui, et al. Loss-gain estimation of marshland carbon sequestration and paddy productivity in Fuyuan County. Outlook on Agriculture. 2011
（6） Liu Xiaohui, et al. Evaluation of greenhouse gases emissions from wetland and agriculture ecosystems in Sanjiang Plain. International Journal of Sustainable Development and World Ecology. 2010
（7） Liu Xiaohui, et al. The value estimation of greenhouse gases exchange by wetland ecosystem in Sanjiang Plain. Chinese Geographical Science. 2009
（8） Zhang Yuan, et al. Estimation of rice grain yield from dual-polarization Radarsat-2 SAR data by integrating a rice canopy scattering model and a genetic algorithm. International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation. 2017, Corresponding author
（9） Zhang chunli, et al. Factors influencing farmers’ willingness to participate in the conversion of cultivated land to wetland program in Sanjiang National Reserve, China. Environmental Management. 2011, the fifth author
1. Research on carbon sequestration effet and the mechnism responding to rewetting environment in returning paddy fields to marshlands by the lakeside of Xingkai Lake. NSFC
2. Comprhensive demonstration of vegetation restoration and reconstruction in degraded wetlands of Songnen Plain. National Key Research and Development Plan
3. Study on the effects of hydrothermal environment changes on wetland carbon storage in Sanjiang Plain. NSFC.
4. Research on the elements migration mechanism along different vegetation and water quality in Yanming Lake. Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security of the People's Republic of China (Preferential funding for visiting scholar)
5. The spatial difference characteristics of the carbon budget during the evolution of wetlands ecosystem and the forcast in the Sanjiang Plain. NSFC.
（2） Contribution to the Global Warming Mitigation after Marshlands Reclamation in the Sanjiang Plain, Northeast China. SWS 2013 06.
（3） Marshlands gravity center migration and carbon budget dynamics in recent 30 years in the Sanjiang Plain, Northeast China. The 7th CHINA-JAPAN-KOREA International Conference on Geography 2012 08.
U.S.Geological Survey, National Wetlands Research Center, Visiting Scientist. 2012-2013.
Master degree student
Zhang Tianbao, 2017