Prof. Jingfu Liu, Male, PhD Tutor
Research Center for Eco-Environmental Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Address: P. O. Box 2871, 18 Shuangqing Road, Haidian District, Beijing, People's Republic of China
Environmental Chemistry &Analytical Chemistry, especially the analytical methods, transfer and transformation, and effects of environmental pollutants.
Honors & Distinctions
2012 Excellence for “Hundred Talents Program” Final Evaluation
- 2012 Excellent Superviser of Graduate Students, Chinese Academy of Science
- 2011 Second Prize of The State Natural Science Award of China
- 2011 First Prize of CAIA, China Association for Instrumental Analysis
- 2010 National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars, National Natural Science Foundation of China
- 2006 “Hundred Talents Program” of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- 2005 First Prize of CAIA, China Association for Instrumental Analysis
- 2004 Hundred Excellent Doctoral Dissertations, the Academic Degrees Committee of the State Council, and the Ministry of Education, China
- 2003 First Prize of CAIA, China Association for Instrumental Analysis
- 2002 Special Prize of Presidential Scholarship, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Rui Liu, Liqiang Zhang, Cun Yu, Mengtao Sun, Jingfu Liu*, Guibin Jiang. Atomic-level-designed catalytically active palladium atoms on ultrathin gold nanowires. Adv. Mater. DOI: 10.1002/adma.201604571
- Rui Liu, Zuoliang He, Jiefang Sun, Jingfu Liu*, Guibin Jiang. Tracking the fate of surface plasmon resonance-generated hot electrons by in situ SERS surveying of catalyzed reaction. Small. DOI:10.1002/Smll.201601773
- Xiaoru Guo, Yongguang Yin, Zhiqiang Tan, Zongmian Zhang, Yongsheng Chen, Jingfu Liu*. Significant enrichment of engineered nanoparticles in water surface microlayer. Environ. Sci. Technol. Lett., 2016, 3, 381-385.
- Yongguang Yin, Xiaoya Yang, Ligang Hu, Zhiqiang Tan, Lixia Zhao, Zhen Zhang, Jingfu Liu*, Guibin Jiang. Superoxide-mediated extracellular biosynthesis of silver nanoparticles by fungus Fusarium oxysporum. Environ. Sci. Technol. Lett., 2016, 3, 160-165.
- Jingbo Chao, Xiaoxia Zhou, Mohai Shen, Zhiqiang Tan, Rui Liu, Sujuan Yu, Xiaowei Wang, Jingfu Liu*. Speciation analysis of labile and total silver(I) in nanosilver dispersions and environmental waters by hollow fiber supported liquid membrane extraction. Environ. Sci. Technol., 2015, 49, 14213–14220.
- Meseret Amde, Jingfu Liu*, Long Pang. Environmental application, fate, effects, and concerns of ionic liquids: A review. Environ. Sci. Technol., 2015, 49, 12611–12627.
- Zhiqiang Tan, Jingfu Liu*, Xiaoru Guo, Yongguang Yin, Seul Kee Byeon, Myeong Hee Moon, Guibin Jiang. Toward full spectrum speciation of silver nanoparticles and ionic silver by on-line coupling of hollow fiber flow field-flow fractionation and mini-column concentration with multiple detectors. Anal. Chem., 2015, 87, 8441−8447.
- Jiefang Sun, Rui Liu, Jijun Tang, Zongmian Zhang, Xiaoxia Zhou, Jingfu Liu*. Controlled assembly of gold nanostructures on a solid substrate via imidazole directed hydrogen bonding for high performance surface enhance Raman scattering sensing of hypochlorous acid. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2015, 7, 16730–16737.
- Yongguang Yin, Mohai Shen, Zhiqiang Tan, Sujuan Yu, Jingfu Liu*, Guibin Jiang. Particle coating-dependent interaction of molecular weight fractionated natural organic matter: Impacts on the aggregation of silver nanoparticles. Environ. Sci. Technol., 2015, 49, 6581−6589.
- Rui Liu, Jiefang Sun, Dong Cao, Liqiang Zhang, Jingfu Liu*, Guibin Jiang. Fabrication of highly-specific SERS substrates by co-precipitation of functional nanomaterials during the self-sedimentation of silver nanowires into nanoporous film. Chem. Commun., 2015, 51, 1309-1312.
- Mohai Shen, Yongguang Yin, Andy Booth, Jingfu Liu*. Effects of molecular weight-dependent physicochemical heterogeneity of natural organic matter on the aggregation of Fullerene nanoparticles in mono- and di-valent electrolyte solutions. Water Res., 2015, 71, 11-20.
- Xiaoxia Zhou, Rui Liu, Jingfu Liu*. Rapid chromatographic separation of dissoluble Ag(I) and silver-containing nanoparticles of 1-100 nanometer in antibacterial products and environmental waters. Environ. Sci. Technol., 2014, 48, 14516–14524.
- Yumin Niu, Jingfu Liu*, Yong Liang, Zhineng Hao, Jingfu Liu*, Yuchen Liu, Xue Sun. Aluminum dialkyl phosphinate flame retardants and their hydrolysates: Analytical method and occurrence in soil and sediment samples from a manufacturing site. Environ. Sci. Technol., 2014, 48, 3336–3343.
- Yongguang Yin, Sujuan Yu, Jingfu Liu*, Guibin Jiang. Thermal and photo-induced reduction of ionic Au(III) to elemental Au nanoparticles by dissolved organic matter in water: Possible source of naturally occurring Au nanoparticles. Environ. Sci. Technol., 2014, 48, 2671–2679.
- Sujuan Yu, Yongguang Yin, Jingbo Chao, Mohai Shen, Jingfu Liu*. Highly dynamic PVP-coated silver nanoparticles in aquatic environments: Chemical and morphology change induced by oxidation of Ag0 and reduction of Ag+. Environ. Sci. Technol., 2014, 48, 403–411.
- Yongguang Yin, Mohai Shen, Xiaoxia Zhou, Sujuan Yu, Jingbo Chao, Jingfu Liu*, Guibin Jiang. Photo-reduction and stabilization capability of molecular weight fractionated natural organic matter in transformation of silver ion to metallic nanoparticle. Environ. Sci. Technol., 2014, 48, 9366−9373.
- Zongmian Zhang, Jingfu Liu*, Rui Liu, Jiefang Sun, Guohua Wei. Thin layer chromatography coupled with surface enhanced Raman scattering as a facile method for on-site quantitative monitoring of chemical reactions. Anal. Chem., 2014, 86, 7286–7292.
- Rui Liu, Jingfu Liu*, Zongmian Zhang, Liqiang Zhang, Jiefang Sun, Mengtao Sun, Guibin Jiang. Submonolayer-Pt coated ultrathin Au nanowires and their self-organized nanoporous film: SERS and catalysis active substrates for operando SERS monitoring of catalytic reactions. J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 2014, 5, 969-975.
- Zhiqiang Tan, Jingfu Liu*, Yongguang Yin, Qiantao Shi, Chuanyong Jing, Guibin Jiang. Colorimetric Au nanoparticle probe for speciation test of arsenite and arsenate inspired by selective interaction between phosphonium ionic liquid and arsenite. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2014, 6, 19833-19839.
- Yongguang Yin, Jingfu Liu*, Guibin Jiang. Sunlight-induced reduction of ionic Ag and Au to metallic nanoparticles by dissolved organic matter. ACS Nano, 2012, 6, 7910-7919.