Jing Che, Professor, Institute of Soil Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Address: No.71 East Beijing Road, Nanjing, China
Sep 2011 – Jul 2016 Master and Ph. D, Plant nutrition, Institute of Soil Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences (ISSCAS), Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Sep 2007 – Jul 2011 Bachelor of Science, Natural Resources and Environment, Northwest Agriculture and Forestry University, Yangling, Shaanxi, China
Aug 20134 – Aug 2016 Joint PhD, Okayama University, Institute of Plant Sciences and Resources, Kurashiki, Okayama, Japan
Nov 2020 – Present, Professor, State Key Laboratory of Soil and Sustainable Agriculture, ISSCAS;
Sep 2016 – Sep 2020, Assistant Professor (Specially appointed) (Special Limited-term Contract Employee), Okayama University, Institute of Plant Sciences and Resources, Kurashiki, Okayama, Japan
(1) Che Jing; Yamaji Naoki; Ma Jian Feng*; Role of a vacuolar iron transporter OsVIT2 in the distribution of iron to rice grains, New Phytologist, 2021, 230(3): 1049-1062.
(2) Che, Jing; Yamaji, Naoki; Miyaji, Takaaki; Mitani-Ueno, Namiki; Kato, Yuri; Shen, Ren Fang; Ma, Jian Feng*; Node-Localized transporters of phosphorus essential for seed development in rice. , Plant and Cell Physiology, 2020, 61(8): 1387-1398.
(3) Che, Jing; Yokosho, Kengo; Yamaji, Naoki; Ma, Jian Feng*; A vacuolar phytosiderophore transporter alters iron and zinc accumulation in polished rice grains. , Plant Physiology, 2019, 181(1): 276-288.
(4) Che, Jing; Yamaji, Naoki; Ma, Jian Feng*; Efficient and flexible uptake system for mineral elements in plants. , New Phytologist, 2018, 219(2): 513-517.
(5) Che, Jing#; Tsutsui, Tomokazu#; Yokosho, Kengo; Yamaji, Naoki; Ma, Jian Feng*; Functional characterization of an aluminum (Al)-inducible transcription factor, ART2, revealed a different pathway for Al tolerance in rice. , New Phytologist, 2018, 220(1): 209-218.
(6) Che, Jing; Yamaji, Naoki; Yokosho, Kengo; Shen, Ren Fang; Ma, Jian Feng*; Two genes encoding a bacterial-type ATP-binding cassette transporter are implicated in aluminum tolerance in buckwheat. , Plant and Cell Physiology, 2018, 59(12): 2502-2511.
(7) Che, Jing; Yamaji, Naoki; Shao, Ji Feng; Ma, Jian Feng*; Shen, Ren Fang*; Silicon decreases both uptake and root-to-shoot translocation of manganese in rice. , Journal of Experimental Botany, 2016, 67(5): 1535-1544.
(8) Che, Jing; Yamaji, Naoki; Shen, Ren Fang*; Ma, Jian Feng*; An Alinducible expansin gene, OsEXPA10 is involved in root cell elongation of rice. , Plant Journal, 2016, 88(1): 132-142.
(9) Sun, Hao; Duan, Yaoke; Mitani-Ueno, Namiki; Che, Jing; Jia, Jianhua; Liu, Jiaqi; Guo, Jia; Ma, Jian Feng*; Gong, Haijun*; Tomato roots have a functional silicon influx transporter but not a functional silicon efflux transporter. , Plant, Cell and Environment, 2020, 43(3): 732-744.
(10) Cai, Hongmei; Huang, Sheng; Che, Jing; Yamaji, Naoki; Ma, Jian Feng*; The tonoplast-localized transporter OsHMA3 plays an important role in maintaining Zn homeostasis in rice. , Journal of Experimental Botany, 2019, 70 (10): 2717-2725.
(11) Sun, Sheng-Kai; Chen, Yi; Che, Jing; Konishi, Noriyuki; Tang, Zhong; Miller, Anthony J; Ma, Jian Feng; Zhao, Fang-Jie*; Decreasing arsenic accumulation in rice by overexpressing OsNIP1;1 and OsNIP3;3 through disrupting arsenite radial transport in roots. , New Phytologist, 2018, 219(2): 641-653.
(12) Chen, Zhi Chang; Yamaji, Naoki; Horie, Tomoaki; Che, Jing; Li, Jian; An, Gynheung; Ma, Jian Feng*; A magnesium transporter OsMGT1 Plays a critical role in salt tolerance in rice. , Plant Physiology, 2017, 174(3):1837-1849.
(13) Shao, Ji Feng; Che, Jing; Yamaji, Naoki; Shen, Ren Fang; Ma, Jian Feng*; Silicon reduces cadmium accumulation by suppressing expression of transporter genes involved in cadmium uptake and translocation in rice. , Journal of Experimental Botany, 2017, 68(20): 5641-5651.
(14) Wang, Wei; Zhao, Xue Qiang; Hu, Zhen Min; Shao, Ji Feng; Che, Jing; Chen, Rong Fu; Dong, Xiao Ying; Shen, Ren Fang*; Aluminium alleviates manganese toxicity to rice by decreasing root symplastic Mn uptake and reducing availability to shoots of Mn stored in roots. , Annals of Botany, 2015, 116(2): 237-246.
(15) Ueno, Daisei; Sasaki, Akimasa; Yamaji, Naoki; Miyaji, Takaaki; Fujii, Yumi; Takemoto, Yuma; Moriyama, Sawako; Che, Jing; Moriyama, Yoshinori; Iwasaki, Kozo; Ma, Jian Feng*; A polarly localized transporter for efficient manganese uptake in rice. , Nature Plants, 2015, 1: 0-15170.
(16) Che Jing; Zhao Xue Qiang*; Zhou Xue; Jia Zhong Jun; Shen Ren Fang*; High pH-enhanced soil nitrification was associated with ammonia-oxidizing bacteria rather than archaea in acidic soils , Applied Soil Ecology, 2015, 85: 21-29.
(17) Xia, Ji Xing; Yamaji, Naoki; Che, Jing; Shen, Ren Fang; Ma, Jian Feng*; Differential expression of Nrat1 is responsible for Al-tolerance QTL on chromosome 2 in rice. , Journal of Experimental Botany, 2014, 65(15): 4297-4304.
(18) Xia, Ji Xing; Yamaji, Naoki; Che, Jing; Shen, Ren Fang; Ma, Jian Feng*; Normal root elongation requires arginine produced by argininosuccinate lyase in rice. , Plant Journal, 2014, 78(2): 215-226.
(1)“An Al-inducible expansin gene, OsEXPA10 is involved in root cell elongation of rice”, American Society of Plant Biologists, Austin, USA, July 2016, Poster
(2) “A member of MFS is involved in phytosiderophore efflux for metal distribution in rice”, 18th International Plant Nutrition Colloquium, Copenhagen, Denmark, August 2017, Poster
(3)“An Al-inducible transcription factor, ART2 is involved in Al tolerance in rice”, 10th International Symposium on Plant-Soil Interactions at Low pH, Putrajaya, Malaysia, June 2018, Oral presentation
(4) “OsPHO1;2 is required for P allocation to the rice grain”, Organellar Channels and Transporters (Gordon Research Conference), West Dover, VT, USA, August 2019, Poster
(5) “Role of node-expressed transporters in the distribution of iron/zinc to rice grains”, Plant Nutrition and Agroecology International Symposium, Wuhan, China, December 2020, Oral presentation