Chengjun Huang PhD, Professor,
Institute of Microelectronics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (IMECAS)
Address: No.3, Bei-Tu-Cheng West Road, Beijing, 100029, China
- Micro/nano sensors, actuators and systems
- MEMS device design, simulation and processing
- Microfluidics and lab-on-a-chip
- Biomedical microdevices and systems, electronics for healthcare
2001-09--2006-12: Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Doctor degree
1997-09--2001-06: Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Bacholar degree
2017-10 -- Present： Director of E-Health Center, Institute of Microelectronics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (IMECAS)
2016-8 -- Present： Adjunct Professor, School of Future Technology, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS)
2014-3 -- Present： Professor, Institute of Microelectronics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (IMECAS)
2009-1 -- 2013-12：Senior Researcher, IMEC, Belgium
2007-1 -- 2008-12：Post-doctoral Researcher, K. U. Leuven & IMEC, Belgium
1. Y Gu, Y Zhang, Y Li*, X Jin, C Huang*, S A Maier, and J Ye*, Raman photostability of off-resonant gap-enhanced Raman tags, RSC Advances, 8: 14434, (2018)
2. Y Zhao, K Wang, D Chen, B Fan, Ying Xu, Y Ye, J Wang*, J Chen*, C Huang*, Development of Microfluidic Impedance Cytometry Enabling the Quantification of Specific Membrane Capacitance and Cytoplasm Conductivity from 100,000 Single Cells, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 111: 138-143 (2018)
3. Y. Zhang, X. Ye, G. Xu, X Jin, M Luan, J Lou, L Wang, C. Huang and J. Ye*, Identification and distinction of non-small-cell lung cancer cells by intracellular SERS nanoprobes, RSC Advances, 6： 5401, (2016)
4. Y Zhang , J. Luo, Y. Liu, C. Zhao, C. Huang*, Electrical Detection of Single Particle in Cylindrical Solid-State Nanopore, IEEE-EDSC, 349-352, (2015)
5. C. Huang*, C. Liu, B. Minne, J. E. R. Hernandez, T. Stakenborg, L. Lagae, Dielectrophoretic discrimination of cancer cells on a microchip, Applied Physics Letters, 105，0143702 (2014)
6. C. Huang*, C. Liu, J. Loo, T. Stakenborg, L. Lagae, Single cell viability observation in cell dielectrophoretic trapping on a microchip, Applied Physics Letters, 104, 013703 (2014)
7. C. Huang*, J, Ye, S. Wang, T. Stakenborg, L. Lagae, Gold nanoring as a sensitive plasmonic biosensor for on-chip DNA detection, Applied Physics Letters, 100, 173114 (2012)
8. C. Huang*, T. Stakenborg, Y. Cheng, F. Colle, T. Steylaerts, K. Jans. P. Van Dorpe, L. Lagae, Label-free genosensor based on immobilized DNA hairpins on gold surface, Biosensors and Bioelectronics 26: 3121-3126 (2011)
9. C. Huang*, K. Bonroy, G. Reekmans, W. Laureyn, K. Verhaegen, I. De Vlaminck, L. Lagae and G. Borghs, Localized surface plasmon resonance biosensor integrated with microfluidic chip, Biomedical Microdevices. 11: 893-901 (2009)
10. C. Huang*, K. Bonroy, G. Reekmans, K. Verstreken, L. Lagae and G. Borghs, An on-chip localized surface plasmon resonance-based biosensor for label-free monitoring of antigen-antibody reaction, Microelectronic Engineering, 86: 2437-2441 (2009)
11. C. Huang, A. Chen, L. Wang, M. Guo, and J. Yu*. Electrokineticmeasurements of dielectric properties of membrane for apoptotic HL-60 cells on chip-based device, Biomedical Microdevices, 9: 335-343 (2007)
12. C. Huang, J. Yu*, J. Zhu, L. Wang, M. Guo. Design and fabrication of an automated microchip-based cell separation device, Analytical Letters, 40: 763-778 (2007)
13. C. Huang, A. Chen, M. Guo, J. Yu*. Membrane dielectric responses of bufalin-induced apoptosis in HL-60 cells detected by an electrorotation chip, Biotechnology Letters, 29: 1307-1313 (2007)
14. N. Verellen*, P. Van Dorpe, C. Huang, K. Lodewijks, G. Vandenbosch, L. Lagae, V. Moshchalkov, Plasmon line shaping using nanocrosses for high sensitivity localized surface plasmon resonance sensing, Nano Letters 11: 391-397 (2011)
15. B. Van Dorst*, A. Cremer, K. Jans, T. Van Domburg, K. Steegen, C. Huang, C. Dorrer, L. Lagae, G. Ferwerda, L. J. Stuyver, Integration of clinical point-of-care requirements in a DNA microarray genotyping test, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 61: 605-611 (2014)
(For full publication list, please refer to:
1. C Huang, C Liu, L Lagae, B Jones, , P Fiorini, Electric controlled microfluidic device, US9833781B2, 2017.12.
2. C Huang, L Lagae, Capillary flow plasmonic sensor, US9678014B2, 2017.06.
3. C Huang, J Luo, C Zhao, Particle screening device, US20170205330A1, 2017.07.
4. C Huang, J Luo, C Zhao, Cell location, array, device and formation method thereof, US20170151574A1, 2017.06.
5. C Huang, J Luo, C Zhao, Sensing apparatus, US2018/0045667A1, 2018.02.
6. C Liu, , W Van Roy, L Lagae, C Huang, Method and device for identifying cells, US9683253B2, 2017.06.
7. R Min, L Lagae, C Liu, L Lagae, C Huang, Dynamic magnetic cell sorting, US20160370279A1, 2016. 12.
(For Chinese patents, refer to: www.casip.ac.cn)
As a principal investigator or participator, Prof. Huang is involved in a number of research projects, including National 863 program, NSFC, Chinese Academy of Sciences program, and enterprise projects.