Kun Guo is an associate professor in School of Economics and Management, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS) and core member of Key Laboratory of Big Data Mining and Knowledge Management, Chinese Academy of Sciences. She received her PhD in management science and engineering from UCAS in 2011. Her research covers climate and energy finance, fictitious economy and complex system, and big data application in economy analysis. She has published over 60 peer-reviewed journal articles on Journal of Forecasting, Industrial Management & Data Systems, Finance Research Letters, Knowledge-Based Systems, etc. She is also Deputy Secretary General of Chinese Academy of Management, and Secretary General of China Energy Finance Network (CNEFN).
Address: No.80 Zhongguancun East Road, Beijing, China
Energy and Climate Finance; Fictitious Economy and Complex System; Big Data Application
2006-2011 University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, PHD of Management Science;
2002-2006 Beijing Normal University, Bachelor of Management
1. Yiran Shen, Chang Liu, Xiaolei Sun*, Kun Guo*, Investor sentiment and the Chinese new energy stock market: A risk–return perspective, International Review of Economics & Finance, 2023, 84: 395-408.
2. Yajie Chen, Kun Guo, Qiang Ji, Dayong Zhang,“Not all climate risks are alike”: Heterogeneous responses of financial firms to natural disasters in China, Finance Research Letters, 2023, 52: 103538.
3. Qianqian Feng, Yijing Wang, Xiaolei Sun, Jianping Li, Kun Guo, Jianming Chen, What drives cross-border spillovers among sovereign CDS, foreign exchange and stock markets?, Global Finance Journal, 2022, online: 100773.
4. Fengqi Liu, Yuxin Kang, Kun Guo*, Is electricity consumption of Chinese counties decoupled from carbon emissions? A study based on Tapio decoupling index, Energy, 2022, 251: 123879.
5. Jiaqi Wang, Jiulin Tang, Kun Guo*. Green Bond Index Prediction Based on CEEMDAN-LSTM, Frontiers in Energy Research, 2022, 9: 792413.
6. Yijing Wang, Xueqing Geng, Kun Guo*. The influence of international oil price fluctuation on the exchange rate of countries along the “Belt and Road”, North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2022, 59: 101588.
7. Yong Shi, Yuanchun Zheng, Kun Guo*, Xinyue Ren. Relationship between Herd Behavior and Chinese Stock Market Fluctuations during a Bullish Period Based on Complex Networks, International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making, 2022, 21(1): 405-421.
8. Xueqing Geng, Kun Guo*. Research on dynamic structure of the exchange rate volatility network among the Belt and Road countries based on spillover effect, Applied Economics Letters, 2022, 29(5): 446-454.
9. Yue Liu, Haoyuan Feng, Kun Guo *. The Dynamic Relationship between Macroeconomy and Stock Market in China: Evidence from Bayesian Network, Complexity, 2021, 2574267.
10. Zhewen Liao, Hongli Zhang, Kun Guo *, Ning Wu. A Network Approach to the Study of the Dynamics of Risk Spillover in China’s Bond Market, Entropy, 2021, 23(7): 920.
11. Yong Shi, Wei Li, Luyao Zhu, Kun Guo, Cambria Erik. Stock trading rule discovery with double deep Q-network, Applied Soft Computing, 2021, 107: 107320,
12. Fengqi Liu, Yuxin Kang, Kun* Guo, Xiaolei* Sun. The relationship between air pollution, investor attention and stock prices: Evidence from new energy and polluting sectors, Energy Policy, 2021, 156: 112430.
13. Zhenni Jin, Kun Guo*. The Dynamic Relationship between Stock Market and Macroeconomy at Sectoral Level: Evidence from Chinese and US Stock Market, Complexity, 2021: 6645570.
14. Yong Shi, Wei Li, Luyao Zhu, Kun Guo, Erik Cambria. Stock trading rule discovery with double deep Q-network, Applied Soft Computing, 2021, 107: 107320.
15. Yong Shi, Yuanchun Zheng, Kun Guo*, Xinyue Ren. Stock movement prediction with sentiment analysis based on deep learning networks. Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience, 2020, 33(6): e6076.
16. Yixi Cui, Zixin Liu, Ziran Liu, Kun Guo*, Yishan Sun. Research on multiscale features and integrated forecasting of the Belt and Road exchange rate index. Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience, 2020, 33(6): e6053.
17. Zhixi Wei, Yu Luo, Zili Huang, Kun Guo. Spillover effects of RMB exchange rate among B&R countries: Before and during COVID-19 event. Finance research letters, 2020, 37, 101782.
18. Yong Shi, Xinyue Ren, Kun Guo*, Yi Zhou, Jun Wang. Research on the economic development pattern of Chinese counties based on electricity consumption. Energy Policy, 2020, 147, 111881.
19. Yong Shi, Yuanchun Zheng, Kun Guo*, Zhenni Jin, Zili Huang. The Evolution Characteristics of Systemic Risk in China’s Stock Market Based on a Dynamic Complex Network. Entropy, 2020, 22(6), 614.
20. Zhenni Jin, Kun Guo*, Yi Sun, Lin Lai, Zhewen Liao. The industrial asymmetry of the stock price prediction with investor sentiment: Based on the comparison of predictive effects with SVR. Journal of Forecasting, 2020, 39(7): 1166-1178.
21. Yi Sun, Quan Jin, Qing Cheng, Guo Kun*. New tool for stock investment risk management: Trend forecasting based on individual investor behavior, Industrial Management & Data Systems, 2019, 120(2): 388-405.
22. Zhewen Liao, Zhongxing Wang, Kun Guo*. The dynamic evolution of the characteristics of exchange rate risks in countries along “The Belt and Road” based on network analysis, PloS One, 2019, 14(9): e0221874.
23. Na An, Baixue Wang, Peilin Pan, Kun Guo *, Yi Sun*. Study on the influence mechanism of air quality on stock market yield and Volatility: Empirical test from China based on GARCH model, Finance Research Letters, 2018, 26, 119-125.
24. Wei Li, Kun Guo *, Yong Shi *, Luyao Zhu, Yuanchun Zheng, DWWP: Domain-specific new words detection and word propagation system for sentiment analysis in the tourism domain. Knowledge-Based Systems, 2018, 146, 203-214.
25. Kun Guo, Sun Yi *, Qian Xin. Can investor sentiment be used to predict the stock price? Dynamic analysis based on China stock market, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2017, 469: 390-396.
26. Xiaolin Lu *, Kun Guo, Zhi Dong, Xuan Wang. Financial development and relationship evolvement among money supply, economic growth and inflation: a comparative study from the US and China, Applied Economics, 2017, 49(10): 1032-1045.
27. Kun Guo, Weixing Zhou *, Siwei Cheng, Diddier Sornette. The US stock market leads the Federal Funds Rate and treasury bond yields, PLoS ONE, 2011, 6(8): e22794.