Dr. Dong FAN
Division of Low-Carbon Catalysis and Engineering, Dalian National Laboratory for Clean Energy
Methanol to Olefins National Engineering Laboratory
Dalian Institute of chemical physics
Zhongshan Road 457, Dalian 116023, Liaoning, People's Republic of China
(1) Synthesis, characterization and catalytic applications of molecular sieves
(2) Heterogeneous catalysis
2008.09-2014.07: Ph.D Candidate in Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics (DICP), Chinese Academy of Sciences, Dalian, China
2004.09-2008.07: Bachelor student in College of Chemical Engineering, Qingdao University of Science and Technology, Qingdao, China
2019.07-present: Associate Professor in Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2017.07-2019.06: Assistant Professor in Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2015.04-2017.04: FFCSA Post-doctoral fellow in Laboratory of Catalysis and Spectrochemistry （ENSICAEN, Caen-Normandie University, CNRS), Caen, France
1. Kaipeng CaoΔ, Dong FanΔ, Lingyun Li, Benhan Fan, Linying Wang, Dali Zhu, Quanyi Wang, Peng Tian* and Zhongmin Liu*. Insights into the Pyridine-Modified MOR Zeolite Catalysts for DME Carbonylation, ACS Catal. 2020, 10, 3372-3380.
2. Dong Fan, Nicolas Barrier, Aurelie Vicente, Jean-Pierre Gilson, Simon Clevers, Valerie Dupray, Gerard Coquerel and Valentin Valtchev*. Organic template-free synthesis of an open framework silicoaluminophosphate (SAPO) with high thermal stability and high ionic conductivity, Inorg. Chem. Front., 2020,7, 542-553
3. Dong Fan, Yuyan Qiao, Kaipeng Cao, Lijing Sun, Shutao Xu, Peng Tian* and Zhongmin Liu*. Preparation of hierarchical SAPO-18 via alkaline/acid etching, Micro. Meso. Mater. 2020, 300,1101563
4. Miao Yang, Dong Fan, Yingxu Wei, Peng Tian* and Zhongmin Liu*. Recent Progress in Methanol-to-Olefins (MTO) Catalysts, Adv. Mater. 2019, 1902181.
5. Yi Cao, Dong Fan, Lijng Sun, Miao Yang, Lei Cao, Tantan Sun, Shutao Xu, Peng Tian* and Zhongmin Liu*. The self-protection effect of reactant gas on the moisture stability of CuSAPO-34 catalyst for NH3-SCR, Chemical Engineering Journal 2019,374,832-839
6. Beibei GaoΔ, Dong FanΔ, Lijing Sun, Hongyu An, Fengtao Fan, Shutao Xu, Peng Tian* and Zhongmin Liu*. Insights into the aminothermal crystallization process of SAPO-34 and its comparison with hydrothermal system, Micro. Meso. Mater. 2017, 248, 204-213.
7. Dong Fan, Peng Tian*, Shutao Xu, Dehua Wang, Yue Yang, Jinzhe Li, Quanyi Wang, Miao Yang and Zhongmin Liu*, SAPO-34 templated by dipropylamine and diisopropylamine: synthesis and catalytic performance in the methanol to olefin (MTO) reaction, New J. Chem., 2016, 40, 4236-4244
8. Dong Fan, Peng Tian, Xiong Su, Yangyang Yuan, Dehua Wang, Chan Wang, Miao Yang, Linying Wang, Shutao Xu, Zhongmin Liu*, 2013, Aminothermal Synthesis of CHA-Type SAPO Molecular Sieves and Their Catalytic Performance in Methanol to Olefins (MTO) Reaction, J. Mater. Chem. A., 2013, 1, 14206-14213
9. Dong Fan, Peng Tian, Shutao Xu, Qinghua Xia, Xiong Su, Lin Zhang, Ying Zhang, Yanli He and Zhongmin Liu*, A Novel Solvothermal Approach to Synthesize SAPO Molecular Sieves Using Organic Amines as the Solvent and Template, J. Mater. Chem. 2012, 22, 6568-6574
(1) Designed synthesis of zeolite materials
(2) Zeolite-related heterogeneous catalysis
(3) High-efficiency catalyst development for specified reactions