Soil microbial ecology and biogeochemical cycling.
2003.09-2007.06: Huazhong Agricultural University, Bachelor.
2007.09-2010.07: Institute of Subtropical Agriculture, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Master.
2010.09-2015.01: Research Center for Eco-Environmental Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Ph. D.
2015.03-2020.01: Research Center for Eco-Environmental Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Assistant Professor.
2020.02-present: Research Center for Eco-Environmental Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Associate Professor.
(1) Li Xiao-Min, Ding Long-Jun*, Zhu Dong, Zhu Yong-Guan. Long-term fertilization shapes the putative electrotrophic microbial community in paddy soils revealed by microbial electrosynthesis systems. Environmental Science & Technology, 2021, 55: 3430-3441.
(2) Ding Long-Jun, Zhou Xin-Yuan, Zhu Yong-Guan*. Microbiome and antibiotic resistome in household dust from Beijing, China. Environment International, 2020, 139: 105702.
(3) Ding Long-Jun, Su Jian-Qiang*, Li Hu, Zhu Yong-Guan, Cao Zhi-Hong. Bacterial succession along a long-term chronosequence of paddy soil in the Yangtze River Delta, China. Soil Biology & Biochemistry, 2017, 104: 59-67.
(4) Ding Long-Jun, Su Jian-Qiang, Xu Hui-Juan, Jia Zhong-Jun, Zhu Yong-Guan*. Long-term nitrogen fertilization of paddy soil shifts iron-reducing microbial community revealed by RNA-13C-acetate probing coupled with pyrosequencing. The ISME Journal, 2015, 9(3): 721-734.
(5) Ding Long-Jun, An Xin-Li, Li Shun, Zhang Gan-Lin, Zhu Yong-Guan*. Nitrogen loss through anaerobic ammonium oxidation coupled to iron reduction from paddy soils in a chronosequence. Environmental Science & Technology, 2014, 48(18): 10641-10647.
Her research interests include the biogeochemical cycling of elements in paddy soils, especially the biogeochemical cycling of elements such as iron, nitrogen and arsenic. She is also interested in the indoor environmental microbiome now.
Honors & Distinctions
January 2020, Youth Innovation Promotion Association, Chinese Academy of Sciences