Ecohydrology processes and effective utilization of precipitation resources in mountain basins
2007-09--2011-07, Ph.D Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences,
2002-09--2005-07, M.S. Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences,
1994-09--1998-07, B.E. Hebei Agricultural University
2015-12~ present, Center for Agricultural Resources Research, IGDB, CAS, Vice-Station Master (presided over the work)
2014-10~2015-12, Center for Agricultural Resources Research, IGDB, CAS, Vice-Station Master
2005-12~2011-12, Center for Agricultural Resources Research, IGDB, CAS, Assistant Professor
1998-07~2005-12, Center for Agricultural Resources Research, IGDB, CAS, Research Probationer
(1) Utilization state and thought on rainwater harvesting in Kenya, Chinese Journal of Eco-Agriculture, 2016, the first author.
(2) Vegetation carbon storage and carbon sequestration rates in northern Hebei Province, Chinese Journal of Eco-Agriculture, 2016, the fourth author.
(3) Carbon concentrations of components of trees in 10-year-old Populus davidiana stands within the Desertification Combating Program of Northern China, Front. Earth Sci, 2016, corresponding author.
(4) Effect of Straw Mulching on Soil Respiration of Maize Cropland in the Mountain Area of Hebei Province, Journal of Sichuan Agricultural University, 2016, the fourth author.
(5) Soil Respiration at Different Stand Ages (5, 10,
and20/30 Years) in Coniferous (Pinus tabulaeformis Carrière) and Deciduous
(Populus davidiana Dode) Plantations in a Sandstorm Source Area, forests, 2016,
the fourth author.
(6) An automatic slope runoff sediment and flow monttoring system, Applied Engineering in Agriculture, 2014,the first author.
(7) Winter Soil CO2 Flux from Different Mid-Latitude
Sites from Middle Taihang Mountain in North China., PLoS ONE, 2014, the first
(8) Using temperature effect on seepage variations as proxy for phenological processes of basin-scale vegetation communities, Hydrological Processes, 2013, the first author.
(9) Response of rock-fissure seepage to snowmelt in Mount Taihang slope-catchment, North China, Water Science and Technology, 2013, the first author.
(10) Effect of integrating straw in to agricultural soils on soil infiltration and evaporation, Water Science and Technology, 2012, the first author.
(11) Effects of mulching on soil temperature and moisture in the rain-fed farmland of summer corn in the Taihang Mountain of China, Journal of Food, Agriculture & Environment, 2012, the first author.
(12) Research on Shallow Groundwater Recharge and Control in Taihang Mountain Area of North China, Advanced Materials Research, 2010, the first author.
(13) Farmers’ independent participation in technical system of desertification prevention and control, International Conference on Energy and Environment Technology, 2009, the first author.
(14) Field experiment on transfer of rainfall under the condition of ground surface mulched with small stones or stalk, Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 2007, the first author.
An automatic system for measuring infiltration rate in saturated rock-soil layer, invention, 2006, the first author, patent number: ZL200410012474.4
A method for collecting slope runoff, invention, 2009, the first author, patent number: ZL200510048167.6
The automatic method and device for measuring groundwater table fluctuations, invention, 2011, the first author, patent number: ZL200910075767.x
A biological compatibilizer and its preparation method for improving soil water storage capacity, invention, 2011, the first author, patent number: ZL200810055031.1
An automatic measurement system for farmland irrigation, utility model, 2014, the third author, patent number: ZL201320833978.7
A automatic control system and method for deficit irrigation, invention, 2016, the first author, patent number: 2016104439089
(2) Research on afforestation technology and its effects on soil and water conservation in the rocky Taihang mountain of Hebei, The 3rd International Symposium on Environment，Natural Resources and Ecological Conservation: Sustainable High-Output Agricultural Systems – East Asia and North America Experiences, 2016-08-09
(3) Research on technology of afforesting in extraordinarily difficult lands in Taihang Mountain, symposium on conservation and sustainable utilization of soil and water resource in black soil area of Northeast China, 2016-08-25
Beijing Forestry University
Beijing Normal University
Institute of Geographical Sciences and Natural Resource Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Hebei Agricultural University
Hebei Academy of Forestry Science
司梦可 硕士研究生 085238-生物工程
王志印 硕士研究生 071300-生态学
赵宇寒 硕士研究生 071300-生态学
孙天妙 硕士研究生 086000-生物与医药
Honors & Distinctions
(2) The Eleventh Hebei Provincial Youth Science and technology award, provincial level, 2013
(4) Research on ecological stability mechanism and eco-industrial technology in Taihang Mountain region, third-prize, provincial level, 2011
(5) Research on technologies of sand prevention and control under autonomous participation in national capital region, third-prize, provincial level, 2011