在JFM (力学)、PRL (物理)、JACS (化学)、Nano Lett. (纳米)等国际权威刊物发表SCI论文近30篇，SCI他引1500余次。
32. Ma HZ, Yuan QZ. Control of viscous fingering: from the perspective of energy evolution. Phsical Review Fluids, (2021).
31. Zhao WJ, Ma HZ, Ji WJ, Li WB, Wang J, Yuan QZ, Wang YR, Lan D. Marangoni-driven instability patterns of an N-hexadencane drop triggered by assistant solvent. Physics of Fluids, (2021).
30. Miao Q, Yuan QZ, Zhao YP. Shape evolution and scaling ananlysis of soluble cylinders in dissolutive flow. Physics of Fluids, 32: 102103 (2020).
29. Wang FS, Wu MM, Man XK, Yuan QZ. Formation of deposition patterns induced by the evaporation of the restricted liquid. Langmuir, 36: 8520-8526 (2020).
28. Yang JH, Yuan QZ, Zhao YP. Solute transport and interface evolution in dissolutive wetting. Science China - Physics, Mechanics, Astronomy, 12: 124611 (2019).
27. Miao Q, Yuan QZ, Zhao YP. Dissolutive flow in nanochannels: transition between plug-like and Poiseuille-like. Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, 22: 141 (2018).
26. 苗青, 杨锦鸿, 袁泉子, 赵亚溥. 溶解润湿动力学的物理力学. 科学通报, 63: 2985-2993 (2018).
25. Chen EH, Yuan QZ, Zhao YP. Topography-induced symmetry transition of droplets on quasi-periodically patterned surfaces. Soft Matter, 14: 6198-6205 (2018). 封面文章
24. Yang JH, Yuan QZ, Zhao YP. Evolution of the interfacial shape in dissolutive wetting: Coupling of wetting and dissolution.International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 118: 201-207 (2018).
23. Yuan QZ, Yang JH, Sui Y, Zhao YP. Dynamics of Dissolutive Wetting: A Molecular Dynamics Study. Langmuir, 33: 6464-6470 (2017).
22. Lin K, Yuan QZ, Zhao YP. Using graphene to simplify the adsorption of methane on shale in MD simulations. Computational Materials Science, 133: 99-107 (2017).
21. Lin K, Yuan QZ, Zhao YP and Cheng CM. Which is the most efficient candidate for the recovery of confined methane: water, carbon dioxide or nitrogen? Extreme Mechanics Letters, 9: 127-138 (2016).
20. 袁泉子, 沈文豪, 赵亚溥. 移动接触线的物理力学研究. 力学进展, 46: 201608 (2016).
19. Chen EH, Yuan QZ and Zhao YP. Dynamic polygonal spreading of a droplet on a lyphilic pillar-arrayed surface. Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology, 30: 2265-2276 (2016).
18. Zhao YP, Chen JC, Yuan QZ and Cheng CM. Microcrack connectivity in rocks: a real-space renormalization group approach for 3D anisotroopic bond percolation. Journal of Statistical Mechanics: Theory and Experiment, 1: 013205 (2016).
17. Yuan QZ, Zhu XY, Lin K and Zhao YP. Molecular dynamics simulations of enhanced recovery of confined methane with carbon dioxide. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 17: 31887-31893 (2015)
16. Yuan QZ and Zhao YP. Statics and dynamics of electrowetting on pillar-arrayed surfaces at nanoscale. Nanoscale, 7: 2561-2567 (2015).
15. Yuan QZ, Huang XF and Zhao YP. Dynamic spreading on pillar-arrayed surfaces: viscous resistance versus molecular friction. Physics of Fluids, 26: 092104 (2014).
14. Zhu XY, Yuan QZ and Zhao YP. Phase transitions of water overlayer on charged graphene: From electromelting to electrofreezing. Nanoscale, 6: 5432-5437 (2014).
13. Yuan QZ and Zhao YP. Multiscale dynamic wetting of a droplet on a lyophilic pillar-arrayed surface. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 716: 171-188 (2013).
12. Yuan QZ and Zhao YP. Wetting on flexible hydrophilic pillar-arrays. Scientific Reports, 3: 1944 (2013).
11. Yuan QZ and Zhao YP. Topology-dominated dynamic wetting of the precursor chain in a hydrophilic interior corner. Proceedings of the Royal Society A, 468: 310-322 (2012).
10. Zhu XY, Yuan QZ and Zhao YP. Capillary wave propagation during the delamination of graphene by the precursor films in electro-elasto-capillarity. Scientific Reports, 2: 927 (2012).
9. Cao H, Yuan QZ, Zhu X, Zhao YP, Liu MH. Hierarchical Self-Assembly of Achiral Amino Acid Derivatives into Dendritic Chiral Nanotwists. Langmuir, 28: 15410-15417 (2012).
8. Cun HY, et al. Tuning Structural and Mechanical Properties of Two-Dimensional Molecular Crystals: The Roles of Carbon Side Chains. Nano Letters, 12: 1229-1234 (2012).
7. Qin XC, Yuan QZ, Zhao YP, et al. Measurement of the rate of water translocation through carbon nanotubes. Nano Letters, 11: 2173-2177 (2011).
6. Yuan QZ and Zhao YP. Precursor film in dynamic wetting, electrowetting and electro-elasto-capillarity. Physical Review Letters, 104: 246101 (2010). 封面文章
5. Yuan QZ and Zhao YP. Hydroelectric voltage generation based on water-filled single-walled carbon nanotubes. Journal of the American Chemical Society, 131: 6374-6376 (2009).
4. Yuan QZ, Zhao YP, Li LM and Wang TH. Ab initio study of ZnO based gas sensing mechanisms: Surface reconstruction and charge transfer. The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 113: 6107-6113 (2009).
3. Yuan QZ and Zhao YP. Transport properties and induced voltage in the structure of water-filled single-walled boron-nitrogen nanotubes. Biomicrofluidics, 3, 022411 (2009).
2. Zang JL, Yuan QZ, Wang FC and Zhao YP. A comparative study of Young’s modulus of single-walled carbon nanotube by CPMD, MD, and first principle simulations. Computational Materials Science, 46: 621-625 (2009).
1. Wang BB, Xie JJ, Yuan QZ and Zhao YP. Growth mechanism and joint structure of ZnO tetrapods. Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 41: 102005 (2008).