在JFM (力学)、PRL (物理)、JACS (化学)、Nano Lett. (纳米)等国际权威刊物发表SCI论文30余篇，SCI他引1500余次。
34. Wang LZ, Huang XF, Yuan QZ, Chen LQ, Yu YS. Dilute sodium dodecyl sulfate droplets impact on micropillar-arrayed non-wetting surfaces. Physics of Fluids, 33: 107103 (2021).
33. Ma HZ, Yuan QZ. Control of viscous fingering: from the perspective of energy evolution. Phsical Review Fluids, 6: 023901 (2021).
32. Zhao WJ, Ma HZ, Ji WJ, Li WB, Wang J, Yuan QZ, Wang YR, Lan D. Marangoni-driven instability patterns of an N-hexadencane drop triggered by assistant solvent. Physics of Fluids, 33: 024104 (2021).
31. Miao Q, Yuan QZ, Zhao YP. Shape evolution and scaling ananlysis of soluble cylinders in dissolutive flow. Physics of Fluids, 32: 102103 (2020).
30. Wang FS, Wu MM, Man XK, Yuan QZ. Formation of deposition patterns induced by the evaporation of the restricted liquid. Langmuir, 36: 8520-8526 (2020).
29. Li B, Lin SJ, Wang YL, Yuan QZ, et al. Promoting rebound of impinging viscoelastic droplets on heated superhydrophobic surfaces. New Journal of Physics, 22: 123001 (2020).
28. Yang JH, Yuan QZ, Zhao YP. Solute transport and interface evolution in dissolutive wetting. Science China - Physics, Mechanics, Astronomy, 12: 124611 (2019).
27. Miao Q, Yuan QZ, Zhao YP. Dissolutive flow in nanochannels: transition between plug-like and Poiseuille-like. Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, 22: 141 (2018).
26. 苗青, 杨锦鸿, 袁泉子, 赵亚溥. 溶解润湿动力学的物理力学. 科学通报, 63: 2985-2993 (2018).
25. Chen EH, Yuan QZ, Zhao YP. Topography-induced symmetry transition of droplets on quasi-periodically patterned surfaces. Soft Matter, 14: 6198-6205 (2018). 封面文章
24. Yang JH, Yuan QZ, Zhao YP. Evolution of the interfacial shape in dissolutive wetting: Coupling of wetting and dissolution.International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 118: 201-207 (2018).
23. Yuan QZ, Yang JH, Sui Y, Zhao YP. Dynamics of Dissolutive Wetting: A Molecular Dynamics Study. Langmuir, 33: 6464-6470 (2017).
22. Lin K, Yuan QZ, Zhao YP. Using graphene to simplify the adsorption of methane on shale in MD simulations. Computational Materials Science, 133: 99-107 (2017).
21. Lin K, Yuan QZ, Zhao YP and Cheng CM. Which is the most efficient candidate for the recovery of confined methane: water, carbon dioxide or nitrogen? Extreme Mechanics Letters, 9: 127-138 (2016).
20. 袁泉子, 沈文豪, 赵亚溥. 移动接触线的物理力学研究. 力学进展, 46: 201608 (2016).
19. Chen EH, Yuan QZ and Zhao YP. Dynamic polygonal spreading of a droplet on a lyphilic pillar-arrayed surface. Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology, 30: 2265-2276 (2016).
18. Zhao YP, Chen JC, Yuan QZ and Cheng CM. Microcrack connectivity in rocks: a real-space renormalization group approach for 3D anisotroopic bond percolation. Journal of Statistical Mechanics: Theory and Experiment, 1: 013205 (2016).
17. Yuan QZ, Zhu XY, Lin K and Zhao YP. Molecular dynamics simulations of enhanced recovery of confined methane with carbon dioxide. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 17: 31887-31893 (2015)
16. Yuan QZ and Zhao YP. Statics and dynamics of electrowetting on pillar-arrayed surfaces at nanoscale. Nanoscale, 7: 2561-2567 (2015).
15. Yuan QZ, Huang XF and Zhao YP. Dynamic spreading on pillar-arrayed surfaces: viscous resistance versus molecular friction. Physics of Fluids, 26: 092104 (2014).
14. Zhu XY, Yuan QZ and Zhao YP. Phase transitions of water overlayer on charged graphene: From electromelting to electrofreezing. Nanoscale, 6: 5432-5437 (2014).
13. Yuan QZ and Zhao YP. Multiscale dynamic wetting of a droplet on a lyophilic pillar-arrayed surface. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 716: 171-188 (2013).
12. Yuan QZ and Zhao YP. Wetting on flexible hydrophilic pillar-arrays. Scientific Reports, 3: 1944 (2013).
11. Yuan QZ and Zhao YP. Topology-dominated dynamic wetting of the precursor chain in a hydrophilic interior corner. Proceedings of the Royal Society A, 468: 310-322 (2012).
10. Zhu XY, Yuan QZ and Zhao YP. Capillary wave propagation during the delamination of graphene by the precursor films in electro-elasto-capillarity. Scientific Reports, 2: 927 (2012).
9. Cao H, Yuan QZ, Zhu X, Zhao YP, Liu MH. Hierarchical Self-Assembly of Achiral Amino Acid Derivatives into Dendritic Chiral Nanotwists. Langmuir, 28: 15410-15417 (2012).
8. Cun HY, et al. Tuning Structural and Mechanical Properties of Two-Dimensional Molecular Crystals: The Roles of Carbon Side Chains. Nano Letters, 12: 1229-1234 (2012).
7. Qin XC, Yuan QZ, Zhao YP, et al. Measurement of the rate of water translocation through carbon nanotubes. Nano Letters, 11: 2173-2177 (2011).
6. Yuan QZ and Zhao YP. Precursor film in dynamic wetting, electrowetting and electro-elasto-capillarity. Physical Review Letters, 104: 246101 (2010). 封面文章
5. Yuan QZ and Zhao YP. Hydroelectric voltage generation based on water-filled single-walled carbon nanotubes. Journal of the American Chemical Society, 131: 6374-6376 (2009).
4. Yuan QZ, Zhao YP, Li LM and Wang TH. Ab initio study of ZnO based gas sensing mechanisms: Surface reconstruction and charge transfer. The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 113: 6107-6113 (2009).
3. Yuan QZ and Zhao YP. Transport properties and induced voltage in the structure of water-filled single-walled boron-nitrogen nanotubes. Biomicrofluidics, 3, 022411 (2009).
2. Zang JL, Yuan QZ, Wang FC and Zhao YP. A comparative study of Young’s modulus of single-walled carbon nanotube by CPMD, MD, and first principle simulations. Computational Materials Science, 46: 621-625 (2009).
1. Wang BB, Xie JJ, Yuan QZ and Zhao YP. Growth mechanism and joint structure of ZnO tetrapods. Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 41: 102005 (2008).