Professor Jiping Chen
Male, Doctoral supervisor, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, CAS
Address: 457 Zhongshan Road,Dalian,China
Research Areas and Interests
Professor Chen has extensive research experiences and great interests in analytical and environmental chemistry, as well as the related biochemistry, and their application in environmental and food safety.
The recent research interests include:
(1) Sample preparation and pretreatment;
(2) Chromatographic separation for trace substances in complex samples
(3) Development of the electrochemical sensors and their application for bio-screening analysis;
(5) Environmental processes and pollution study on POPs and the emerging environmental pollutants;
(6) Research on the formation mechanism of POPs and control technique;
(7) Toxicological effect evaluation of POPs and the emerging environmental pollutants.
Honors & Distinctions
2016 Liaoning Province，Science and Technology Progress，Second prize
2014 Ministry of Ecology and Environment of the People’s Republic of China，Environmental Protection Science and Technology，Second prize
2013 Award of Technology Invention of Chinese Academy of Sciences
2012 the first batch of Leading Talents of Dalian
2009 Liaoning Hundred Talents Program
(1) Controlled Manipulation of Metal-Organic Framework Layers to Nanometer Precision Inside Large Mesochannels of Ordered Mesoporous Silica for Enhanced Removal of Bisphenol A from Water. ACS applied materials & interfaces, 2019
(2) Release and Transformation of BTBPE During the Thermal Treatment of Flame Retardant ABS Plastics. Environmental Science & Technology, 2019.
(3) Hazy Weather-Induced Variation in Environmental Behavior of PCDD/Fs and PBDEs in Winter Atmosphere of A North China Megacity. Environmental Science & Technology, 2018.
(4) Developmental and metabolic responses of zebrafish (Danio rerio) embryos and larvae to short-chain chlorinated paraffins (SCCPs) exposure, Science of the Total Environment, 2018
(5) 2D transition metal carbide MXene as a robust biosensing platform for enzyme immobilization and ultrasensitive detection of phenol, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2018
(6) Advances in sensing and biosensing of bisphenols: A review, Analytica Chimica Acta, 2018
(7) Spatial variation of PCDD/F and PCB emissions and their composition profiles in stack flue gas from the typical cement plants in China, Chemosphere, 2018
(8) Short-chain chlorinated paraffins (SCCPs) induced thyroid disruption by enhancement of hepatic thyroid hormone influx and degradation in male Sprague Dawley rats, Science of the Total Environment, 2018
(9) MoS2 nanostructures for electrochemical sensing of multidisciplinary targets: A review, TrAC Trends in Analytical Chemistry, 2018
(10) Diurnal variations of atmospheric polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) during three sequent winter haze episodes in Beijing, China, Science of the Total Environment, 2018
(11) Preparation of a reversed-phase/anion-exchange mixed-mode spherical sorbent by Pickering emulsion polymerization for highly selective solid-phase extraction of acidic pharmaceuticals from wastewater, Journal of Chromatography A, 2017
(12) Phenyltrichlorosilane-functionalized magnesium oxide microspheres: Preparation, characterization and application for the selective extraction of dioxin-like polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in soils with matrix solid-phase dispersion, Analytica Chimica Acta, 2017
(13) Occurrence, composition, source, and regional distribution of halogenated flame retardants and polybrominated dibenzo-p-dioxin/dibenzofuran in the soils of Guiyu, China, Environmental Pollution, 2017
(14) Multifunctionalized mesoporous silica as an efficient reversed-phase/anion exchange mixed-mode sorbent for solid-phase extraction of four acidic nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in environmental water samples, Journal of Chromatography A, 2017
(15) Concentrations of short- and medium-chain chlorinated paraffins in indoor dusts from malls in China: Implications for human exposure, Chemosphere, 2017
(16) Release and gas-particle partitioning behaviors of short-chain chlorinated paraffins (SCCPs) During the Thermal Treatment of Polyvinyl Chloride Flooring, Environmental Science & Technology, 2017
(17) Toxicokinetics of short-chain chlorinated paraffins in Sprague–Dawley rats following single oral administration, Chemosphere, 2016
(18) Response characteristics of bisphenols on a metal-organic framework-based tyrosinase nanosensor, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2016
(19) Quantification of short-chain chlorinated paraffins bydeuterodechlorination combined with gas chromatography-mass spectrometry, Environmental Science & Technology, 2016
(20) Occurrence, distribution and source apportionment of polychlorinated naphthalenes (PCNs) in sediments and soils from the Liaohe River Basin, China, Environmental Pollution, 2016
(21) New insights into the cytotoxicmechanism of hexabromocyclododecane from a metabolomic approach, Environmental Science & Technology, 2016
(22) High performance solid-phase extraction cleanup method coupled with gas chromatography-triple quadrupole mass spectrometry for analysis of polychlorinated naphthalenes and dioxin-like polychlorinated biphenyls in complex samples, Journal of Chromatography A, 2016
(23) Dispersion of short- and medium-chain chlorinated paraffins (CPs) from a CP production plant to the surrounding surface soils and coniferous leaves, Environmental Science & Technology, 2016
(24) 3D metal-organic framework as highly efficient biosensing platform for ultrasensitive and rapid detection of bisphenol A, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2015
(25) Dendrimer-functionalized mesoporous silica as a reversed-phase/anion-exchange mixed-mode sorbent for solid phase extraction of acid drugs in human urine, Journal of Chromatography A, 2015
(26) Effects of short-chain chlorinated paraffins exposure on the viability and metabolism of human hepatoma HepG2 cells, Environmental Science & Technology, 2015
(27) Molecularly imprinted polymer microspheres prepared by Pickering emulsion polymerization for selective solid-phase extraction of eight bisphenols from human urine samples, Analytica Chimica Acta, 201
(28) Novel sponge-like molecularly imprinted mesoporous silica material for selective isolation of bisphenol A and its analogues from sediment extracts, Analytica Chimica Acta, 2015
(29) Simultaneous determination of three alternative flame retardants (dechlorane plus, 1,2-bis(2,4,6-tribromophenoxy) ethane, and decabromodiphenyl ethane) in soils by gas chromatography-high resolution mass spectrometry, Talanta, 2015
(30) Toxicokineticsof short-chain chlorinated paraffins in Sprague-Dawley rats followingsingle oral administration, Chemosphere, 2015
(31) Salt-assisted dispersive liquid–liquid microextraction coupled with programmed temperature vaporization gas chromatography–mass spectrometry for the determination of haloacetonitriles in drinking water, Journal of Chromatography A, 2014
(32) Occurrence and gas/particle partitioning of short- and medium-chain chlorinated paraffins in the atmosphere of Fildes Peninsula of Antarctica, Atmospheric Environment, 2014
(33) Novel dummy molecularly imprinted polymers for matrix solid-phasedispersion extraction of eight fluoroquinolones from fish samples, Journal of Chromatography A, 2014
(34) New reversed-phase/anion-exchange/hydrophilic interaction mixed-mode stationary phase based on dendritic polymer-modified porous silica, Journal of Chromatography A, 2014
(35) Kinetics of PCDD/Fs formation from non-wood pulp bleaching with chlorine, Environmental Science & Technology, 201
(36) Highly selective dummy molecularly imprinted polymer as a solid-phase extraction sorbent for five bisphenols in tap and river water, Journal of Chromatography A, 2014
(37) Congener-specific distribution and bioaccumulation of short-chain chlorinated paraffins in sediments and bivalves of the Bohai Sea, China, Marine Pollution Bulletin, 2014
(38) Direct electrochemical tyrosinase biosensor based on mesoporous carbon and Co3O4 nanorods for the rapid detection of phenolic pollutants, CHEMELECTROCHEM, 2014
(39) Highly class-selective solid-phase extraction of bisphenols in milk, sediment and human urine samples using well-designed dummy molecularly imprinted polymers, Journal of Chromatography A, 2014
(40) Comprehensive screening and priority ranking of volatile organic compounds in Daliao River, China, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 2014
(41) Amino acid ionic liquid modified mesoporous carbon: a tailor-made nanostructure biosensing platform, CHEMSUSCHEM, 2012
(42) A new cleanup method of dioxins in sediment using large volume injection gas chromatography online coupled with liquid chromatography, Analytica Chimica Acta, 201
(43) Environmental occurrence and distribution of short chain chlorinated paraffins in sediments and soils from the Liaohe River Basin, P. R. China, Environmental Science & Technology, 2012
(44) Formation and emission of PCDD/Fs in Chinese non-wood pulp and paper mills, Environmental Science & Technology, 2012
(45) Nanographene-based tyrosinase biosensor for rapid detection of bisphenol A, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2012
(46) Catalytic destruction of chlorinated aromatic pollutants over mesoporous CuxMg1-xAl2O4 spinel oxides, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2011
(47) Electrochemical DNA biosensor for screening of chlorinated benzene pollutants, BIOSENSORS & BIOELECTRONICS, 2011
(48) Optimized cleanup method for the determination of short chain polychlorinated n-alkanes in sediments by high resolution gas chromatography/electron capture negative ion-low resolution mass spectrometry,Analytica Chimica Acta, 2011
(49) Polybrominated diphenyl ethers in sediments of the Daliao River Estuary, China: Levels, distribution and their influencing factors, Chemosphere, 2011
(50) Preparation and evaluation of hydrophilic C18 monolithic sorbents for enhanced polar compound retention in liquid chromatography and solid phase extraction, Journal of Chromatography A, 2011
(51) Preparation, characterization and application of octadecyl modified magnesium oxide microspheres, Analytica Chimica Acta, 2011
(52) The selective cleanup of complex matrices and simultaneous separation of benzo[a]pyrene by solid-phase extraction with MgO microspheres as sorbents, Journal of Chromatography A, 2011
(53) Retention of Nonionic Organic Compounds on Thermally Treated Soils , Environmental Science & Technology, 2010
(54) Enrichment of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in seawater with magnesium oxide microspheres as a solid-phase extraction sorbent, Analytica Chimica Acta, 201
(55) Palladium-catalyzed cross-coupling of internal alkenes with terminal alkenes to functionalized 1,3-butadienes using C-H bond activation: efficient synthesis of bicyclic pyridones, Angewandte Chemie-International Edition, 2010
(56) Destruction of polychlorinated aromatic compounds by spinel-type complex oxides, Environmental Science & Technology, 2010
(57) Enrichment of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in seawater with magnesium oxide microspheres as a solid-phase extraction sorbent, Analytica Chimica Acta, 2010
(58) PCDD/Fs and PCBs in sediments of the Liaohe River, China: Levels, distribution, and possible sources, Chemosphere, 2010
(59) Retention of nonionic organic compounds on thermally treated soils, Environmental Science & Technology, 2010
(60) Vapor-phase sorption of hexachlorobenzene on typical municipal solid waste (MSW) incineration fly ashes, clay minerals and activated carbon, Chemosphere, 2010
1) A tyrosinase electrochemical biosensor and its application. ZL201310239818.4, Authorized on Feb. 8, 2017.
2) A method for preparing water-phase dispersible conductive graphene dispersible slurry or solid. ZL201410213914.6, Authorized on Jun. 6, 2017.
3) A kind of bisphenol substitute template molecularly imprinted polymer and its preparation and application. ZL201410186721.6, Authorized on Jan. 25, 2017.
4) A semi - covalent molecular imprinted spongy mesoporous silicon bisphenol A and its preparation and application. ZL201410134168.1, Authorized on Jul. 21, 2017.
5) A method for reducing the production of dioxins during chlorine bleaching of non-wood pulp papermaking. ZL201410100498.9, Authorized on Feb. 15, 2017.
6) A method for determining the effect of short chain chlorinated paraffin on cellular energy metabolic pathways. ZL201510023222.X, Authorized on Oct. 27, 2017.
7) A universal preparation type two-dimensional liquid chromatography apparatus and its operation method. ZL2014107822859, Authorized on Oct. 20, 2017.
8) Aerosol sampling system V1.00. 2017SR3000967, Authorized on Jun. 22, 2017.
9) Portable liquid phase gutter oil detection system. 2017SR167413, Authorized on May 9, 2017.
10) Development of a split flue gas sampling apparatus. ZL20152104831.3, Authorized on May 4, 2016.
11) A sampling control system of automatic continuous sampling equipment for PCDD/Fs and dioxin-like pollutants in flue gas. ZL201210222152.7, Authorized on Apr. 27, 2016.
12) A quantification method for short-chain chlorinated paraffins by deuterodechlorination combined with gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. ZL201310199778.5, Authorized on Mar. 16, 2016.
13) An apparatus for the online catalytic hydrodechlorination of short-chain chlorinated paraffins and its application. ZL201210484931.4, Authorized on Feb. 10, 2016.
14) A method for the identification of plant-derived illegal cooking oil by the determination of trace fatty acids. ZL201210224647.3, Authorized on Nov. 18, 2015.
15) Selective separation of PCNs, HBDEs and TBBPA in complex samples. ZL201210103913.7, Authorized on Sep. 9, 2015.
16) A method for the identification of animal-derived illegal cooking oil by the determination of the characteristic indicators. ZL201210222800.9, Authorized on Sep. 9, 2015.
17) A method for evaluating the cytotoxicity of environmental pollutants using HPLC-MS/MS combined with metabolic flux analysis. ZL201210085037.X, Authorized on Jan. 7, 2015.
18) A method for the determination of phenolic compounds in aqueous environment by electrochemical enzyme biosensors. ZL201110377608.2, Authorized on Sep. 10, 2014.
19) An enrichment method for PAH (polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon) in environmental water. ZL201010562991.4, Authorized on Jun. 11, 2014.
20) A preparation method for octadecyl modified magnesium oxide microspheres. ZL201010148315.2, Authorized on Feb. 12, 2014.
21) A selective purification method for benzo[a]pyrene in comples samples. ZL201010522895.7, Authorized on Feb. 12, 2014.
22) Development of a solid-liquid separation filter device for the pretreatment of the aqueous samples and its operation. ZL201010522881.5, Authorized on Dec. 11, 2013.
23) The preparation and application of a kind of ionic liquid as stationary phase in gas chromatography. ZL201010118330.2, Authorized on Oct. 23, 2013.
24) The preparation and application of a kind of molecularly imprinted polymer for the selective separation of phthalate metabolites. ZL201010521339.8, Authorized on Oct. 16, 2013.
25) An electrochemical DNA biosensor for screening of environmental pollutants. ZL201010262082.9, Authorized on Jul. 24, 2013.
26) A cleanup method for dioxins using large volume injection gas chromatography online coupled with liquid chromatography. ZL201010207009.1, Authorized on Apr. 17, 2013.
27) A cleanup device for dioxins using large volume injection gas chromatography online coupled with liquid chromatography. ZL201010161569.8, Authorized on Jan. 30, 2013.
28) The preparation and application of a kind of half covalent molecularly imprinted polymer for the selective separation of phenols. ZL201010176564.2, Authorized on Nov. 21, 2012.