His main research activities lie in exploring the multi-scale/meso-scale modeling and CFD simulation in multiphase flow and chemical reactors. He published more than 15 papers in international, peer-reviewed journals and in conferences. And he is the author of two software copyrights registration which realizes the GPU accelerated algorithm of the EMMS model in gas-solid and gas-liquid flow system, respectively. So far, he hosted projects supported by the Strategic Priority Research Program of the CAS and several industrial organizations, including slurry Fischer-Tropsch synthesis, nuclear fuel CVD chamber, polyethylene loop reactor, etc.
1999.9-2003.6 B. S. in Safety Engineering, China University of Mining and Technology
2003.9-2006.6 M. S. in Safety Engineering, China University of Mining and Technology
2006.9-2011.6 Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, Institute of Process Engineering, CAS
- Haihang Cui, Qi Chang, Jianhua Chen*, Wei Ge*. PR-DNS verification of the stability condition in the EMMS model [J]. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2020, 401: 125999.
- Chao Han, Jianhua Chen*.Mesoregime-oriented investigation of flow regime transition in bubble columns. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2019, 58: 14424-14435.
- Jianhua Chen*. Determination of choking in the EMMS model. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2019, 357: 508-517.
- Mengjie Du, Shanwei Hu, Jianhua Chen*, Xinhua Liu*, Wei Ge. Extremum characteristics of energy consumption in fluidization analyzed by using EMMS. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2018, 342: 386-394.
- Shuo Yuan, Yifen Mu*, Xiaoping Guan, Zhixin Liu, Jianhua Chen, Ning Yang, Lin Zhang. Game-theoretical explorations of the mesoscale flow structure and regime transitions in bubble columns. Particuology, 2020, 48:100-108.
- Lin Zhang*, Jianhua Chen, Wenlai Huang, Jinghai Li. A direct solution to multi-objective optimization: Validation in solving the EMMS model for gas-solid fluidization. Chemical Engineering Science, 2018, 192: 499-506.
- Rongtao Zhou, Jianhua Chen, Ning Yang*, Jinghai Li, Alvaro Fernandez, Philippe Ricoux. Modeling of complex liquid-solid flow of particle swelling in slurry loop reactors. Chemical Engineering Science, 2018, 176: 476-490.
- Jinghai Li*, Wenlai Huang, Jianhua Chen, Wei Ge, Chaofeng Hou. Mesoscience based on the EMMS principle of compromise in competition, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2018, 333: 327-335.
- Lingfeng Zhou, Junwu Wang*, Wei Ge, Shiwen Liu, Jianhua Chen, Ji Xu, Limin Wang, Feiguo Chen, Ning Yang, Rongtao Zhou, Lin Zhang, Qi Chang, Philippe Ricoux, Alvaro Fernandez. Quantifying growth and breakage of agglomerates in fluid-particle flow using discrete particle method. Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering, 2018, 26, 914-921.
- Tongye Li, Hui Wang*, Jianhua Chen, Xiaoqiang Pan. Coupled numerical simulation of nuclear fuel particles fluidization and CVD reaction in deposition chamber for niobium coating. Nuclear Power Engineering37 (2016), 52-56,in Chinese.
- Nan Zhang*, Jianhua Chen, Bin Song, Yingnian Li, Yu Wu, Qiang Liu. Numerical simulation of sulfur deposition in the cone section of chelated iron desulfurization reactor. Chemical Engineering of Oil & Gas(2016) 1-8,in Chinese.
- Jianhua Chen, Ning Yang*, Wei Ge, Jinghai Li. Stability-driven structure evolution: exploring the intrinsic similarity between gas-solid and gas-liquid systems. Chinese Journal of Chemical Engineering, 2012, 20, 167-177.
- Yaning Liu, Jianhua Chen, Wei Ge*, Junwu Wang*, Wei Wang. Acceleration of CFD simulation of gas–solid flow by coupling macro-/meso-scale EMMS model. Powder Technology, 2011, 212, 289-295.
- Ning Yang*, Zongying Wu, Jianhua Chen, Yuhua Wang, Jinghai Li. Multi-scale analysis of gas–liquid interaction and CFD simulation of gas–liquid flow in bubble columns.Chemical Engineering Science, 2011, 66, 3212-3222.
- Wei Ge, Wei Wang, Ning Yang, Jinghai Li*, Mooson Kwauk, Feiguo Chen, Jianhua Chen, Xiaojian Fang, Li Guo, Xianfeng He, Xinhua Liu, Yaning Liu, Bona Lu, Jian Wang, Junwu Wang, Limin Wang, Xiaowei Wang, Qingang Xiong, Ming Xu, Lijuan Deng, Yongsheng Han, Chaofeng Hou, Leina Hua, Wenlai Huang, Bo Li, Chengxiang Li, Fei Li, Ying Ren, Ji Xu, Nan Zhang, Yun Zhang, Guofeng Zhou, Guangzheng Zhou. Meso-scale oriented simulation towards virtual process engineering (VPE)—The EMMS Paradigm. Chemical Engineering Science, 2011, 66, 4426-4458.
- Ning Yang*, Jianhua Chen, Wei Ge, Jinghai Li, 2010. A conceptual model for analyzing the stability condition and regime transition in bubble columns. Chemical Engineering Science65, 517-526.
- Jianhua Chen, Ning Yang*, Wei Ge, Jinghai Li. Computational Fluid Dynamics Simulation of Regime Transition in Bubble Columns Incorporating the Dual-Bubble-Size Model. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2009b, 48, 8172-8179.
- Jianhua Chen, Ning Yang*, Wei Ge, Jinghai Li. Modeling of Regime Transition in Bubble Columns with Stability Condition. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2009a, 48, 290-301.
- Ning Yang*, Jianhua Chen, Hui Zhao, Wei Ge, Jinghai Li. Explorations on the multi-scale flow structure and stability condition in bubble columns. Chemical Engineering Science, 2007, 62, 6978-6991
- The EMMS methodology and its application in gas-solid and gas-liquid two-phase flow, as well as the extention to meso-scale modeling
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) for multiphase flow, including fluidized beds and bubble columns
- 23rd International Congress of Chemical and Process Engineering CHISA, Aug. 25-29, 2018.
- Annual Meeting of the Chemical Industry and Engineering Society of China, Oct. 16-18, 2015
崔海航 硕士研究生 085216-化学工程