Yi-Wei Ci received his Ph.D., M.S., and B.S. degrees in Computer Science from Harbin Institute of Technology in 2010, 2005, and 2003, respectively. In 2011, he joined the Institute of Software at the Chinese Academy of Sciences. From 2012 to 2014, he served as a postdoctoral fellow at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. His research interests primarily revolve around computer architecture and operating systems. He is particularly dedicated to the development and verification of innovative hardware designs, employing abstraction techniques for both hardware and software.
- "Virtdev: Towards Providing Edge Services," Yi-Wei Ci, Xiao-Ke Zhao, Yan-Peng Li, Zibin Zheng, IEEE Transactions on Services Computing (TSC), 2022.
- "Secure Access Policy (SAP): Invisibly Executing Speculative Unsafe Accesses in an Isolated Environment", Xiaoni Meng, Qiusong Yang, Yiwei Ci, Pei Zhao, Shan Zhao, Tianlin Huo and Mingshu Li, in Proceedings of the 40th IEEE International Conference on Computer Design (ICCD), 2022.
- "Merging Similar Patterns for Hardware Prefetching," Shizhi Jiang, Qiusong Yang, Yiwei Ci, in Proceedings of the 55th IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Microarchitecture (MICRO), 2022.
- “Matryoshka: A Coalesced Delta Sequence Prefetcher," Shizhi Jiang, Yiwei Ci, Qiusong Yang, in Proceedings of the 50th International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP), 2021.
- "Random Priority-Based Thrashing Control for Distributed Shared Memory," Yi-Wei Ci, Michael R. Lyu, Zhan Zhang, De-Cheng Zuo, Xiao-Zong Yang, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (TPDS), 2020.
- "Communication-Based Prevention of Non-P-Pattern," Yi-Wei Ci, Zhan Zhang, De-Cheng Zuo, Zhibo Wu, Xiao-Zong Yang, in Proceedings of the 28th IEEE International Symposium on Reliable Distributed Systems (SRDS), 2009.
- "Message fragment based causal message logging," Yi-Wei Ci, Zhan Zhang, De-Cheng Zuo, Xiao-Zong Yang, Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing (JPDC), 2009.