Chen Shuisen， Professor, Doctor of Sciences, male， Han national， doctoral tutor， other
remote sensing of tropical and subtropical agriculture and meteological disaster; Remote sensing spectrum library; remote sensing of estuary coast; remote sensing of coastal health; remote sensing inversion of surface parameters; remote sensing of water environment; water resources survey; remote sensing big data and precision agriculture.
Recruiting：post-doctoral position in 2021：remote sensing of water environment or agriculture (annual salary of RMB 250,000 or more, plus 2 years of research funding RMB 400,000).
Sept.1982-July1986, Department of Geography, Jiangxi Normal University, Bachelor's degree
Oct. 1989-June 1992, Master of Science in Cartography and Remote Sensing, Remote Sensing Application Institute, Peking University
Sept.2002-July 2005 Institute of Remote Sensing Applications, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Received PhD in Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems
1) 2022-2026, ¥25 million, a comprehensive industrial technology innovation center action fund project of Guangdong Academy of Sciences, "Creation of new plant varieties with characteristics of South China and intelligent system management of agricultural adversity" (2022GDASZH-2022010102), (co-PI, the fifth project);
2)2021-2023, ¥200,000, Guangdong Provincial International and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan High-end Talent Exchange Special Project "Nainar Pandian NadarChardrasekar, Senior Experts"(2021A1313030059);
3)2022-2024, 2 million, " Guangdong-Hong Kong Joint Laboratory of Crop Adversity Intelligent System Governance of Guangdong Academy of Sciences”, Guangdong Academy of Sciences Special Project (Hong Kong, Macau and International Science and Technology Cooperation), 2022.1-2024.12, head of cooperative unit
4)2022-2026，The Nanling Mountain Team Leader of Shaoguan "Double Carbon Space Big Data"；
5）2019-2020, ¥1000000， Guangdong Science and Technology Plan Project- Science and Technology Basic Conditions Construction Special Project “Guangdong Freshwater Resources Science Survey” (2018B030320002), PI;
6) 2019-2023, ¥5000000，Guangdong Province Science and Technology Agriculture Promotion-Agricultural Science and Technology Innovation and Promotion Project “Guangdong Province Modern Agricultural Industry Technology System Innovation Team (Remote Sensing Big Data and Precision Agriculture)”, PI.
7) 2018-2021, ¥500000, “Remote sensing study on phytoplankton function types and their temporal and spatial changes in the Pearl River Estuary ” (No. 2018B030311059, Guangdong Province Natural Science Research Key Fund, China) : PI
8) 2018-2020，¥680000,“Water resources protection technology based on remote sensing big data and hydrodynamic model”，Guangdong Province Water Conservancy Science & Technology Innovation Project, PI
9) 2021-2024, ¥3000000,"The response mechanism and remote sensing based simulation optimization of watershed land use for cyanobacteria prediction and early warning of large-scale reservoirs in Guangdong",Guangdong Province Water Conservancy Science & Technology Innovation Project, Co-PI.
Honors & Distinctions
April 2022-，Associate Editor of Frontiers in Environmental Science；
2019-2023,Chief Expert of "Remote Sensing Big Data and Precision Agriculture" of Guangdong Modern Agricultural Industry Technology System Innovation Team, China;
December 18, 2018-present, member of the Oceanographic Committee of the Chinese Ocean Society
July 6, 2018-present, member of Expert Committee, Guangdong Provincial Satellite Navigation and Location Service Industry Technology Innovation Alliance
May 18, 2018-May 17, 2023, Vice President, Environmental Remote Sensing Branch, China Remote Sensing Application Association
September, 2017-present, Earth Sciences, editorial board member
January 2014-present, member of the Meteorological Committee of the Meteorological Society of Guangdong Province
January, 2014-present, member of Expert Committee, Guangdong Provincial Surveying and Mapping Geographic Information Industry Innovation Alliance
May 2013-present, member of Guangdong Water Conservancy Standardization Technical Committee
2013-present, Advances in Environmental Protection, Editorial Board Member.
1) Yishan Sun, Shuisen Chen*等. Coupled retrieval of heavy metal nickel concentration in agricultural soil from spaceborne hyperspectral imagery. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 446(2023):130722.
2) Li Wang, Shuisen Chen, Zhiping Peng, et al. Phenology Effects on Physically Based Estimation of Paddy Rice Canopy Traits from UAV Hyperspectral Imagery. Remote Sens. 2021, 13, 1792. https://doi.org/10.3390/rs13091792
3) Jinyue Chen, Shuisen Chen, Rao Fu, Dan Li, Hao Jiang, Chongyang Wang, Yongshi Peng, Kai Jia, Brendan J. Hicks (2022). Remote Sensing Big Data for Water Environment Monitoring: Current Status, Challenges, and Future Prospects. Earth's Future. 10, e2021EF002289. https://doi.org/10.1029/2021EF002289.
4)Wang li, Shuisen Chen*, Dan li et al. Estimation of Paddy Rice Nitrogen Content and Accumulation Both at Leaf and Plant Levels from UAV Hyperspectral Imagery,2021,Remote Sensing 13(15):2956.
5) Jinyue Chen, Shuisen Chen*, et al. Simulation of water hyacinth growth area based on multi-source geographic information data: An integrated method of WOE and AHP [J]. Ecological Indicators, 2021,125:107574.
6) Jinyue Chen, Shuisen Chen*，et al. Remote Sensing Estimation of Chlorophyll-a in Case-II Waters of Coastal Areas using Genetic Algorithm-Artificial Neural Networks (GA-ANN): A Case Study in Western Guangdong, South China [J]. IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing, 2021 , Page(s): 3640 – 3658.
7) Maimaiti, B.; Chen, S.-S.; Kasimu, A.; Simayi, Z.; Aierken, N. Urban spatial expansion and its impacts on ecosystem service value of typical oasis cities around Tarim Basin, northwest China. Int. J. Appl. Earth Obs. Geoinf. 2021, 104, 102554.
Fang Ligang Ph.D. 083001-Environmental Science
Wang Jianfang Postgraduate 083001-Environmental Science
Li Dan Ph.D. 083001-Environmental Science
Chen Xiuzhi Ph.D. 083001-Environmental Science
Han Liusheng Ph.D. 083001-Environmental Science
Liu Wei Ph.D. 083001-Environmental Science
Wang Chongyang Ph.D. 083001-Environmental Science
Huang Siyu Postgraduate 070503- Cartography and GIS
Liu Jia Master 070503- Cartography and Geographic Information System
Yang Ji Ph.D. 083001-Environmental Science
Currently guiding students
Chen Jinyue Ph.D. 083001-Environmental Science
Yang Chuanxun Ph.D. 083001-Environmental Science
Qian Lisha Master 070503- Cartography and GIS
Dai Xuemei Master 085700-Resources and Environment