Dr. Bin Fan is a professor in the Research Center for Eco-Environmental Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS). Dr. Fan got in research work in the Department of Environmental Engineering, Tsinghua University as a postdoctor.Thereafter,he entered the Research Center for Eco-Environmental Sciencesin 2002, and worked as an associate professorfrom 2002 to 2012 and as a professor from 2012 to now. Dr. Fanpresided the prefectural comprehensive demonstration project of decentralized wastewater treatment in Changshu City, Jiangsu Province from 2009, and made important contributions to the ‘Changshu Model’. He got a GCE award of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation in 2011. Now he serves as the vice director of the Northern Research Center for Rural Wastewater treatment technology, Ministry of Housing and Urban-rural Development of China.
Contact: E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: 010-62849142.
The decentralized & resources oriented sanitation group focuses on the technology and management sciences of the rural and urban decentralized sanitation, which covers the whole process of in-door sanitation, public sewer and sewage, and resourceful utilization, treatment and dispose of the wastewater and wastes. To develop and popularize application of the system technology of resources oriented next-generation sanitation and comprehensive countryside-pollutions management is a persevered key research direction of the group, aiming at the questions of chines rural sanitation, livestock-poultry breeding pollutions and agricultural non-point pollutions.
- The next generation sanitation and countryside-pollutions comprehensive management technology: resources oriented household sanitation technology, logistics and resourceful treatment-utilization technology of the biogenic wastes, and et al.
- Rural and decentralized sanitation technology management: technology decision-making, norms and standards, regional planning, industry and engineering organization, system running and supervising, policy and legislature, and et al.
- Environmental and health effects of the resource oriented system: effects of the technology system on environment, economy and society, impacts of the potential harmful substance on water, soil, air and food, and et al.
September 1986-June 1990: B.E., Chinese University of Mining Technology, Xuzhou, P. R. China.
September 1992-June 1995: M.E., Chinese University of Mining Technology, P. R. China.
February 1997-June 2000: D.E., Beijing School of Chinese University of Mining Technology, Beijing, P.R. China
June 1998-June 2000: doctoral candidate fellowship, Research Centre for Eco-environmental Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences
September 2000-Septemner 2002: Postdoctoral, department of environmental science and engineering, Tsinghua University
November 2005-November 2007: JSPS postdoctoral fellowship, National Institute for Environmental Studies (Japan)
September 2002-: Associate professor (2002.9-2012.2), and Professor (2012.3-),Research Centre for Eco-environmental Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences
1.Bin Fan, Bo Qu, Qingchuan Chen, Yicun Wen, Liang Cai, Rui Zhang. “An improved one-pot synthesis of dimethyl carbonate from propyleneoxide, CO2and methanol”.Journal of Chemical Research, 2011, 35(11): 654-656.
2.Yan Yan, Yajun Zhang, Bin Fan*, Min Yang, Liang Cai, Xiao Fu, Xin Liu, Jingwei Hou. “Estimation and spatial analysis of water pollution loads from towns in China”.International Journal of Sustainable Development & World Ecology, 2011, 18(3) : 219-225.
3.Shi-Kun Zhu, Bin Fan*, Jie-Wei Wu, Yuan-Yuan Fen, Yun Zhang. “ Performance of tetramethoxyphenyl porphyrin cobalt(II) (CoTMPP) based stainless steel cathode in the electricigenic permeable reactive barrier for groundwater organic contamination remediation”.Water Science & Technology, 2009, 59(5): 979-985.
4.Guo Yu-jie, Luan Zhao-kun, Fan Bin*. “Preparation of high concentration polyaluminium chloride solutions with high percentage of Al13”.Chinese Jounal of Inorganic Chemistry, 2007, 23 (1): 63-69.
5.Zhaoyang Chen, Zhaokun Luan, Jinghua Fan, Zhongguo Zhang, Xianjia Peng, Bin Fan*. “Effect of thermal treatment on the formation and transformation of Keggin Al13and Al30species in hydrolytic polymeric aluminum solutions”.Colloids and Surfaces A-Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2007, 292 (2-3): 110-118.
6.Xianjia Peng, Zhaokun Luan, Hongmei Zhang, Binghui Tian, Bin Fan*. “Adsorption of p-nitrophenol onto PDMDAAC-modified bentonites”.Adsorption Science & Technology, 2005, 23 (5): 407-415.
7.Tian Bin-hui, Fan Bin*, Peng Xian-Jia, Luan Zhao-kun. “A cleaner two-step synthesis of high purity diallyldimethylammonium chloride monomers for flocculant preparation”.Journal of Environmental Sciences-China, 2005, 17 (5): 798-801.
8.Bin Fan, Xia Huang, Xianghua Wen. “Characteristics of a self-forming dynamic membrane coupled with a bioreactor for municipal wastewater treatment”.Environmental Science and Technology, 2002, 36 (23): 5245-5251.
9.HU MING, FAN Bin, QU Bo, ZHU Shi-kun, Treatment status of wastewater from sealed toilet of passenger trasins and countermeasures study,China water & wastewater,2016, 32(8):1-7
10.FAN Bin, HU Ming, GU Jun, ZHENG Ya-li, Economic Comparison of Different Ｒural Sewage Treatment Patterns, 2015, 31(4):20-25
11.HU MING, LIU Ying-hao, ZHU Shi-kun, LI Guan jieQU Bo, FAN Bin, Assessment of Rural Decentralized Sewage Treatment Technology, 2015, 31(12):16-21
12. Li Guanjie, Fan Ziyan, Wang Zhiqiang, Fan Bin, Responsibility System Construction of Rural Sewage Treatment under Background of New Urbanization, ENVIＲONMENTAL SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT, 2015, 40(1), 78-81
13. GENG Jia-wei, TAN Xue-jun, ZHU Shi-kun, ZHU Wei-yao, FAN Bin, Design of Ｒemote Monitoring and Information Management System for Rural Decentralized Sewage Treatment, CHINA WATER ＆ WASTEWATER, 2015, 31(2), 70-76
14. LI Min, MIAO Feng, YANG Wen-yuan, FAN Bin, Case Study on Vacuum Drainage Engineering Design of Baoyan Community
in Changshu City, CHINA WATER ＆ WASTEWATER, 2014, 30(14), 57-61
15. Fan Bin, Zhu Gaoying, Wu Jiewei, Zhu Shikun, Study on cathodic oxygen reduction electricigenic permeable reactive barrier:
Ⅰ． The simulated reactor using stainless steel fibers as electrode material, Chinese Journal of Environmental Engineering, 2011, 5(9), 1984-1988
16. Fan Bin, Zhu Shikun, Wu Jiewei, Zhu Gaoying, Study on cathodic oxygen reduction electricigenic permeable reactive barrier: Ⅱ． Effects of acid pre-treatment on electrode performance of stainless steel fibers, Chinese Journal of Environmental Engineering, 2011, 5(11), 2469-2472
1.Decentralized wastewater management
(1)Decentralized wastewater management: planning, standards and technical specifications, policy and legislation, sanitation and wastewater system mode, facility operation pattern and technology, and regulation pattern and technology
(2)Decentralized wastewater treatment technology: vacuum source separation, wastewater resource reclamation and utilization, and self-forming membrane-bioreactor
2. Groundwater remediation
(1)Electricigenic permeable reaction barrier
(2)Groundwater nitrate contamination control and remediation
鹿道强 硕士研究生 083002-环境工程
武洁玮 硕士研究生 083002-环境工程
朱高英 硕士研究生 083002-环境工程
侯京卫 硕士研究生 083002-环境工程
李学雷 硕士研究生 083002-环境工程
朱仕坤 博士研究生 083002-环境工程
郑雅莉 硕士研究生 083002-环境工程
胡明 博士研究生 083002-环境工程
穆丹丹 硕士研究生 083002-环境工程
王洪良 博士研究生 083002-环境工程
徐明杰 博士研究生 083002-环境工程
吕明环 博士研究生 083002-环境工程
李亚惠 博士研究生 083002-环境工程
张玉 博士研究生 083002-环境工程
李傲 博士研究生 083002-环境工程
施云鹏 博士研究生 083002-环境工程