Institute of Remote Sensing and Digital Earth, Chinese Academy of Sciences
P.O. Box 9718, Datum Road No.3, Chao yang District, Beijing, China 100101
l Urban Land Surface Environment Remote Sensing
l Urban Green Space
l Urban Thermal Environment Monitoring
l Urban Imperious Surface Retrieval
l Urban Road Retrieval
l Leaf Area Index Inversion
l Soil Moisture Retrieval
l Remote Sensing of Agriculture
l Earthquake Infrared Remote Sensing
l Postdoctor in eco-environment remote sensing, Beijing Normal University, College of Geography and Remote Sensing 2008.08-2013.01
l Postdoctor in biophysical parameter retrieval, Research Center for Eco-environmental Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2005.08-2008.01
l Ph.D. in ecology, 1996.09-1999.07
Agro-ecology Research Institute, Zhejiang University Huajiachi Campus,
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
l Professor of 3rd level，At Institute of Remote Sensing and Digital Earth 2013-current
l Leading Professor, Director of Earth Observation Application System Engineering Laboratory, Doctoral Supervisor (2013.05-current)
At Institute of Remote Sensing and Digital Earth 2013.01-current
l Leading Professor, Associate Director of Validation and Calibration Laboratory (2010.05)
At Institute of Remote Sensing Applications 2009.03-2012.12
l Research Professor
At Institute of Remote Sensing Applications 2006.05-2009.03
l 2007.04-current, Office Director of Demonstration Center for Space borne Remote Sensing, China National Space Administration
l Associate professor
At Institute of Remote Sensing Applications 2001.01-2006.05
l Assistant professor
At Institute of Remote Sensing Applications 1999.07-2001.01
 Thermal Infrared Remote Sensing of Earthquake (The second edition), 2017, Earthquake Press, ISBN 978-7-5028-4832-3/P(5531),The First Author.
 Thermal Infrared Remote Sensing of Earthquake, 2014, Earthquake Science Press, ISBN 978-7-5028-4192-8/P(4880),The First Author.
 Natural Disaster and Spatial Information System, China Space Navigation Press, 2013, Editorial Advisory Board Member, ISBN978-7-5159-0492-4
 Remote Sensing Application & Demonstration of Egypt, 2012, Star Map Press, ISBN 978-7-5471-0851-2, The Fourth Author.
 International Conference ‘The Impact of Urbanization, Industrial, Agricultural and Forest Technologies on the Natural Environment’ Album.
 Member of The editorial board of Proceedings of Academic seminar on the seventh framework of the European Union：Integrated geo-spatial information technology and its application to resource and environmental management towards the GEOSS.
Zhenhui Sun, Qingyan Meng*, Weifeng Zhai, An Improved Boosting Learning Saliency Method for Built-Up Areas Extractionin Sentinel-2 Images. RemoteSensing,2018, 10(12),1863; doi.org/10.3390/rs10121863.SCI
Meng, Q , Chen, X., Zhang, J. et al. Canopy Structure Attributes Extraction from LiDAR Data Based on Tree Morphology and Crown Height Proportion, J Indian Soc Remote Sens (2018) 46: 1433. doi.org/10.1007/s12524-018-0789-8.SCI
Linlin Zhang, Qingyan Meng*, Shun Yao, Qiao Wang, Jiangyuan Zeng, Shaohua Zhao, Jianwei Ma, Soil Moisture Retrieval from the Chinese GF-3 Satellite and Optical Data over Agricultural Fields,Sensors,2018,18,2675.SCI
Qingyan Meng, Linlin Zhang, Qiuxia Xie, Shun Yao, Xu Chen, Ying Zhang, Combined Use of GF-3 and Landsat-8 Satellite Data for Soil Moisture Retrieval over Agricultural Areas Using Artificial Neural Network, Advances in Meteorology,2018,9315132. doi.org/10.1155/2018/9315132.SCI
Qiuxia Xie, Qingyan Meng*, Linlin Zhang, Chunmei Wang, Qiao Wang, Shaohua Zhao, Combining of the H/A/Alpha and Freeman–Durden Polarization Decomposition Methods for Soil Moisture Retrieval from Full-Polarization Radarsat-2 Data, Advances in Meteorology,2018,9336438.DOI： 10.1155/2018/9436438.SCI
Xiangqin Wei, Xingfa Gu*, Qingyan Meng, Tao Yu, Kun Jia, Y.-L. Zhan, Ch.-M. Wang,Cross-Comparative Analysis of GF-1 wide field view and landsat-7 enhanced thematic mapper plus data, Journal of applied spectroscopy 2017,84,5
Qingyan Meng, Linlin Zhang*, Zhenhui Sun，Fei Meng, Liang Wang, Yunxiao Sun.Characterizing spatial and temporal trends of surface urban heat island effect in an urban main built-up area: A 12-year case study in Beijing, China. Remote Sensing of Environment ,2018,204:826-837,SCI.
Yongji Wang, Qingyan Meng*, Qingwen Qi, Jian Yang, and Ying Liu, Region Merging Considering Within- and Between-Segment Heterogeneity: An Improved Hybrid Remote-Sensing Image Segmentation Method, Remote Sensing, 2018, 10, 781; doi:10.3390/rs10050781,SCI.
Yunxiao Sun, Qingyan Meng*, Zhenhui Sun, Jiahui Zhang, Linlin Zhang .Assessing the impacts of grain sizes on landscape pattern of urban green space[C]//Applied Optics and Photonics China (AOPC2017), SPIE,10462.
Xiangqin Wei, Xingfa Gu*, Qingyan Meng, Tao Yu, Kun Jia, Y.-L. Zhan, Ch.-M. Wang,Cross-Comparative Analysis of GF-1 wide field view and landsat-7 enhanced thematic mapper plus data, journal of applied spectroscopy 2017,84,5.
Qingyan Meng, Linlin Zhang*, Zhenhui Sun, Fei Meng, Liang Wang, Yunxiao Sun. Characterizing Spatial and Temporal Trends of Surface Urban Heat Island Effect in an Urban Main Built-up Area: A 12-year Case Study in Beijing, China.Remote Sensing of Environment, 2018,204:826-837.
Xiangqin Wei, Xingfa Gu*, Qingyan Meng, Tao Yu, Xiang Zhou, Zheng Wei, Kun Jia* and Chunmei Wang，Leaf Area Index Estimation Using Chinese GF-1Wide Field View Data in an Agriculture Region，Sensors 2017, 17,1593; doi:10.3390/s17071593 .
Linlin Zhang，Qingyan Meng*，Zhenhui Sun, Yunxiao Sun, Spatial and temporal analysis of the mitigating effects of industrial relocation on the surface urban heat island over China, ISPRS International Journal of Geo-information.2017,6(4),121; doi:10.3390/ijgi6040121.
Xie Q, Meng Q, Zhang L, et al. A Soil Moisture Retrieval Method Based on Typical Polarization Decomposition Techniques for a Maize Field from Full-Polarization Radarsat-2 Data[J]. Remote Sensing, 2017, 9(2): 168.
Qingyan Meng , Qiuxia Xie*, Chunmei Wang*, Jianxin Ma , Yunxiao Sun, Linlin Zhang, A fusion approach of the improved Dubois model and best canopy water retrieval models to retrieve soil moisture through all maize growth stages from Radarsat-2 and Landsat-8 data. Environmental Earth Sciences. (2016) 75:1377. 1.765.
Meng Q, Sun Y*, Xue X, et al. Study on a bidirectional reflectance distribution function inversion model based on HJ-1 CCD imagery[J]. Environmental Earth Sciences, 2016, 75(18): 1288. 2016, SCI, 1.765 .
Qingyan Meng*, Chunmei Wang , Xingfa Gu, Yunxiao Sun, Yin Zhang, Rumiana Vatseva, Tamas Jancso, Hot Dark Spot Index Method Based on Multi-angular Remote Sensing For Leaf Area Index Retrieval, Environmental Earth Science,2016,75(9):1-11.
X. Lu, Q. Y. Meng*, X. F. Gu, X. D. Zhang, T. Xie and F.Geng , Thermal infrared anomalies associated with multi-year earthquakes in the Tibet region based on China’s FY-2E satellite data ,Advance In Space Research, Published online 30 May 2016.
Liu Y, Meng Q, Zhang J, et al. An effective Building Neighborhood Green Index model for measuring urban green space[J]. International Journal of Digital Earth, 2016, 9(4): 387-409. Co-first author.
Lu X, Meng Q Y*, Gu X F, et al. Study on multi-parameters of thermal infrared remote sensing anomalies of the Yushu earthquake[J]. Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences Discussions, 2014, 2: 4439-4462.
X Li ,C Zhang ,W Li,R Ricard ,Q Meng, Assessing street-level urban greenery using Google Street View and a modified green view index[J]. Urban Forestry & Urban Greening, 2015, 14(3): 675-685.
Wang C, Meng Q, Zhan Y, et al. Ground sampling methods for surface soil moisture in heterogeneous pixels[J]. Environmental Earth Sciences, 2015, 73(10): 6427-6436. Corresponding author, SCI.
Wang C, Meng Q, Miao Z, et al. Variability and sensitivity analyses of spring wheat evapotranspiration measurements in Northwest China[J]. Environmental Earth Sciences, 2015, 74(6): 5443-5452. Corresponding author, SCI.
Xiaojiang LI, Qingyan Meng, Xingfa GU, JANCSO TAMAS, Tao YU, KE WANG. A hybrid method combining pixel based and object-oriented method and its application in Hungary using Chinese HJ-1 satellite images. International Journal of Remote Sensing. 2013. 34(13): 4655- 4668, Corresponding author, SCI: 000317840200008.
Zhang Ying, Meng Qingyan, Wu Jiali, Zhao Feng. Study of Environmental Vegetation Index Based on Environment Satellite CCD Data and LAI Inversion. Spectroscopy And Spectral Analysis, 2011, 31(10):2789-2793, Index Number: 000295556300043.
Xiong P, Gu Xing FA, Yu Tao, Meng Qingyan, Zhao Limin. Thermal Infrared Emissivity Spectrum and its Characteristics of Crude Oil Slick Covered Seawater. Spectroscopy and spectral analysis. 2014-(11):2953-2960.
Wei Xiangqin, Gu Xingfa, Yu Tao, Meng Qingyan, Spatial Resolution Standardization of Payload on Board of Remote Sensing Satellite Based on Application Requirements, SPECTROSCOPY AND SPECTRAL ANALYSIS, 2012, 32(3):781-785.
P Xiong , XF Gu ,YX Bi ,XH Shen, QY Meng, Detecting seismic IR anomalies in bi-angular Advanced Along-Track Scanning Radiometer data[C]//2015 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium (IGARSS). IEEE, 2015: 866-869.
L Du ,Q Tian ,T Yu, Q Meng ,T Jancs. A comprehensive drought monitoring method integrating MODIS and TRMM data[J]. International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation, 2013, 23: 245-253.
Wang Ke, Gu XingFa, YU Tao, Meng QingYan, Zhao LiMin & Feng Li. Classification of hyperspectral remote sensing images using frequency spectrum similarity. SCIENCE CHINA. 2013. 56(4):980-988.
Wang Ke, Gu XingFa, Yu Tao, Meng QingYan, Spectral similarity based hyperspectral remote sensing image classification method [J]. Chinese Science: Technical Science,2013,04:407-416.
Wang yuxi, Gu xingfa, Jean Sequeira, Yu tao, Ye zetian, Meng qingyan,,LI li, Block effect simulation in remote sensing image registration. Infrared Millim Waves journal，2013,02:170-175.
1. Zhan Y, Meng Q, Wang C, et al. Fractional vegetation cover estimation over large regions using GF-1 satellite data[C]//SPIE Asia-Pacific Remote Sensing. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2014: 92604B-92604B-8.
2. Wang Chunmei, Meng Qingyan, Zhan Yulin,Liu Miao,Wang Liang and Tamas Jancso.Spatial Interpolation Analysis of Spring Wheat Evapotranspiration Measurements in Northwest China[J].Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery,2014,45(11):172-179.
3. Wang Chunmei,Gu Xingfa, YuTao, Meng Qingyan, Liu Miao, Li LingLing, Spatialand Temporal Variability of Spring Wheat Leaf Area Index and Coveragein Northwest China[J].Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery.2014,8:254-26.
4. Zhouwei Zhang，Jie Han，Tao Yu，Qingyan MENG. Study on the pre processing sequence of environmental satellite data, Geomatics and Information Science of Wuhan University·Information Science Edition,2013,38(12):1456-1459.
5. Xiaojuan Xue, Qingyan MENG, Yong Xie, Zhangli Sun, Chang Wang, Hang Zhao. Case Study of Atmospheric Correction on CCD Data of HJ-1 Satellite Based on 6S Model. [C]//IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. IOP Publishing, 2014, 17(1): 012215.
6. Yu T, Meng Q Y, Wang G K, et al. Edge Detection from High Resolution Remote Sensing Images using Two-Dimensional log Gabor Filter in Frequency Domain[J]. 2014, 17(1):012191.
7. C M Wang, Q Y Meng•, L J Zheng, M Liu. Study on Variability of Wheat Evapotranspiration in Irrigation Farmland Areas of Northwest China. 2013. ISRSE 35.
8. Chunzhu Wei, Qinyan Meng, Wenfeng Zheng, Zhangli Sun. A research on human emergency evacuation based on revised ACO-CA. Geoinformatics, 2012 20th International Conference.
9. Meng Q. Y. Wang H. Y. and Wang Z. Q. (2002) Study on K cycle of Rubber-tea-chicken Agro-forestry Model in Tropical Area of China. (Chinese). Acta of Agriculture Engineering, 18(1):115-117.
10. Meng Q. Y. and Wang Z. Q. (2001) Study on the Relative System of Rubber-tea-chicken Agro-forestry Model in Tropical Area of China. (Chinese). Acta of Agriculture Engineering, 17(17):158-161.
11. Meng Q. Y. Analysis of energy flow of rubber-tea-chicken agro-forestry system in tropical area of china. (English) Journal of Zhejiang University (Agric. & Life Sci.), 1999.25(5):473-478.
1. Liu Ying, Meng Qingyan, Wang Yongji, the method of estimating the impervious surface coverage based on feature selection and support vector machine [J], geography and geographic information science, 2018,34 (01): 24-29, doi:10.3969/j.issn. 1672-0504.2018.01.005..
2. Lu Xian, Meng Qingyan, Gu Xingfa, Zhang Xiaodong, Jiang Haikun, Xie Tao, 2010 Tibet M_S5.7 and M_S5.5 nierong before and after the earthquake thermal infrared anomaly analysis [J].Earthquake, 2017,37 (04): 144-151.
3. Geng Fei, Meng Qingyan *, Wei Ming, Xian Lu, 2013 Lushan MS7.0 earthquake before and after the MS7.0 earthquake emission time and space evolution [J], Journal of seismological, 2017,39 (3): 386-394.
4. Lu Xian, Meng Qing-yang*, Zhang Xiaodong, Kang Lichun, Variation Characteristics of Long Wave Radiation and Temperature Parameters before and after the Yushu Earthquake[J]. EARTHQUAKE, 2016,03:144-151.
5. Song Ruixiang, Zhang Qingguo, Meng Qingyan,.Landsat8 oli data-based analysis of spatial-temporal characteristics of heat island in Hefei[J]. Journal of Anhui Agricultural University, 2016, 43(3): 474-480.
6. Wang Yongji, Meng Qingyan, Yang Jian, Sun Yunxiao, Li Peng, Xing Wu Jie. An object oriented remote sensing image classification method based on feature selection, science and technology and engineering.
7. Shao Nanqing, Meng Qingyan, Wei Ming, Lu Xian, the earthquake background brightness temperature anomaly temporal evolution analysis -- Taking Xinjiang Yutian Ms7.3 earthquake in 2014 as an example based on science technology and engineering, 2016,19:136-141.
8. Ma Jianxin，Meng Qing-yan，Li Xiang，Kong Xianghao , Wang Chunmei, Optimization Research on Optimum Corn Canopy Water Content Index[J], Remote Sensing information.2016,31(5):01-05.
9. Wu Jun, Meng Qingyan, Zhan Yulin, Gu Xingfa and Zhang Jiahui, A Measure of Urban Green Index in Urban Areas Based on MovingWindow Method[J]. Journal of Geo-information Science.2016,18(4):544-552.
10. Meng Qingyan, Shen Xuhui, Lu Xian, Geng Fei, Shao Nanqing, Wang Yuanyuan. Research progress in earthquake infrared background field and brightness temperature background field foundation of the demonstration areas[J].Acta Seismologica Sinica. 2016. 38 (2): 438-447 508.
11. Lu Xian, Meng Qingyan, Gu Xingfa, Zhang Xiaodong, Ma Weiyu.,Surface temperature anomaly identification of Yushu M_S7.1 earthquake based on HJ-1B satellite [J].China earthquake, 2015,31 (04): 679-687.
12. Wang Liang, Meng Qingyan*, Wu Jun, Zhang Jiahui, Zhang linlin. Monitoring and Analyzing Spatio-Temporal Changes of Heat Island Intensity in Beijing Main Urban Construction Area, Journal of Geo-information Science，Corresponding author, 2015, 17(9):1047-1054.
13. Shao Nanqing, Meng Qingyan*, Wei Ming, Lu Xian. Primary Analysis of Anomalous Satellite Thermal Infrared Brightness Temperature before MS6.0 Luopu Earthquake on 2012, Earthquake Research In China.
14. MA Jianxin, LU Xiaoping, Meng Qingyan*, Wang Chunmei, Xie Qiuxia. The Inversion Method of Bare Soil Moisture Based on Empirical and Semi-Empirical Model Fusion，Science of Surveying and Mapping.
15. Xiong Pan, Zhao Limin, GU Xingfa, Zhu Li, Li Jiaguo, Yu Tao, Meng Qingyan. The Sea Water Temperature Retrieval Model And Application In Daya Bay Using HJ-1B Thermal Infrared Remote Sensing Data. Remote Sensing for Land & Resources (01), 132-138.
16. Liu Yuqin, Meng Qingyan, Sha Jinming, Shi Feng, Liu Miao, Wang Chunmei, Comparison of Different Methods for Retrieving Acacia Rachii Leaf Area Index Based on HJ-1A CCD1 Imagery, Journal of Geo-information Science, 2014, Vol. 16 Issue (4): 645-652.
17. Qingyan Meng，Zewei Miao*, Zhaoqian Wang，Grey Systems Analysis of Chinese Rubber (Hevea brasiliensis)-Tea(Camellia sinensis)-Chicken Agro-forestry Ecosystems，International Journal of Agriculture and Forestry 2013, 3(7): 339-348 .
18. LiXiaojiang，Meng Qingyan，Wang Chunmei，Liu Miao，Zheng Lijuan，Wang Ke，A Hybrid Model of Object-Oriented and Pixel Based Classification of Remotely Sensed Data，Journal of Geo-information Science，2013. 15(5):744-751.
19. Chunzhu Wei，Meng Qingyan*，Wenfeng Zheng，Xiaojiang Li, Study on the relationship between land surface temperature inversion and land use / cover change in Guangzhou City，Remote sensing technology and Application. 2013.28(6):955-963.
20. Zhou Wei, Yu Tao, Meng Qingyan, Hu Xinli, Han Jie. Research on geometric correction and radiative correction sequence of HJ-1A/B satellite data [J]. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology (Transportation Science and Engineering Edition), 2013,04:680-684.
21. Zhou Wei, Yu Tao, Meng Qingyan, Hu Xinli, Li Chang. Influence of spatial resampling method on remote sensing image information [J]. Journal of Huazhong Normal University (NATURAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2013,03:426-430.
22. Zhang Zhou Wei, Yu Tao, Meng Qingyan, Hu Xinli. UAV remote sensing data processing and product classification system [J]. Journal of Wuhan University of Technology, 2013,05:140-145.
23. LuYao，Yu Tao，LuXiaoping，Meng Qingyan，Zang Wenqian，Zhao Limin, Subsidence Information Extraction of Mine Surface with Point Cloud Data Based on Elevation Difference Analysis , Bulletin of Surveying and Mapping ,2013,03:22-25.
24. Meng Qingyan, Miao Zewei, Wang Zhaoqian. Developing Mechanism of Rubber-tea-chicken Agro-forestry Model in Tropical Area of China. Chinese Journal of Population, Resources and Environment. 2012. 10(3):100-106.
25. Xue Xiaojuan, Meng Qingyan *, Wang Chunmei, Zheng Lijuan. HJ-1B based monitoring of the temporal and spatial changes in the Beijing heat island effect. Journal of Earth Information Science. 2012, 14 (4): 474-480.
26. He Guangjun, Li Hu, Li Jiaguo, Yu Tao, Meng Qingyan, Wang Rui. Design and implementation of the system framework for the production of remote sensing products for ecological environment. Microcomputer information. 2012.28 (9): 252-254.
27. Han Jie, Yang Lei library, Li Jiaguo, Meng Qingyan. Based on 6S model, the atmospheric correction of environmental star image in mountain area. Surveying information and engineering. 2011.36 (5): 4-7.
28. Long Mingtao, Yu Tao, Meng Qingyan, Li Jia country. A fast interpolation algorithm for longitude and latitude based on HJ-1 satellite images. Microcomputer information. 2011.27 (11): 118-120.
29. Meng Qingyan, comprehensive benefit evaluation of glue tea chicken agroforestry model. Ecological economy. 2010.6: 49-51.
30. Wu Jiali, Gu Xing hair, Yu Tao, Meng Qingyan. Research on HJ-1 satellite LAI inversion algorithm based on SAIL model. Microcomputer information. 2010.4.
31. Jing Feng, Shen Xuhui, Kang Chun Li, Meng Qingyan, Xiong pan. The abnormal case studies, long before the moderate earthquake radiation earthquake, October 2009 volume twenty-ninth, fourth, 117-122.
32. Jing Feng, Shen Xuhui, Kang Chun Li, Meng Qingyan. The earthquake in mainland China satellite longwave radiation background field characteristics and preliminary analysis of case studies, October 2009, twenty-ninth volume supplement, 90-97.
33. Kang Chun Li, Li Zhixiong, Meng Qingyan, Jing feng. Study on short-term prediction of infrared long wave radiation, earthquake, twenty-ninth volume supplement in October 2009: 83-89.
34. Meng Qingyan, Gu Xing hair, Yu Tao, Tian Guoliang. Application requirements and timeliness of civil aerospace remote sensing in China. Journal of remote sensing. 2009.13 (increase): 408-413.
35. Meng Qingyan, Gu Xing hair, Yu Tao, Jing Feng. The present situation, problems and trends of the application of civil satellite remote sensing in China. Earthquake. 2009.29 (10): 1-7.
36. Kang Chun Li, Li Zhixiong, Meng Qingyan, et al. Study on seismic infrared radiation prediction index. Earthquake. 2009.29 (10): 83-89.
37. Jing Feng, Shen Xuhui, Kang Chun Li, Meng Qingyan. The mainland China satellite longwave radiation background field characteristics and preliminary analysis of case studies. The earthquake. 2009.29 (10): 90-97.
38. Han Dongfeng, Meng Qingyan *, Sun Pengfei, Wang Zhaoqian. The research status and Prospect of ecological agriculture model in China, "ecological economy", 2008.4:49-51, communication author.
39. Meng Qingyan, Sun Pengfei, Wang Zhaoqian. The development of China's ecological agriculture model information management system, "China's population, resources and environment", 2007.17 (1): 145-147.
40. Meng Qingyan, Sha Jinming, Sun Pengfei, Wang Zhaoqian. The analysis of the ecological structure of the compound model of gum tea chicken agroforestry, China's population, resources and environment, 2007.17 (1): 148-151.
41. Meng Qingyan, Li Fengmei, Sun Pengfei, Wang Zhaoqian. China's ecological agriculture model construction status and prospects, "China's population, resources and environment", 2007.17 (1) Special: 141-144.
42. Meng Qingyan, Li Qiangzi, Wu Bingfang, the operation method of crop yield prediction, "Journal of remote sensing", 2004.11 (6):602-610.
43. Fan Jinlong, Meng Qingyan, Wu Bingfang, Jin long, Zhou Xintie, crop yield model of agricultural meteorological forecast system based on the "agricultural meteorology" China, 2003,24 (2): 46-51.
44. Meng Qingyan, Wang Zhaoqian, Yu Shengxing, social and economic benefits of glue in tropical area of China tea chicken agroforestry, "Chinese population, resources and environment", 2001.11 (52):44-46.
45. Meng Qingyan, Wu Jun, Wang Zhaoqian, Hainan Wenchang rubber tea chicken agroforestry mode has significant benefits, "Chinese Journal of eco agriculture", 2001.9 (04): 127.
46. Meng Qingyan, Wang Zhaoqian, Xu Wenba, Yu Shengxing, glue in tropical area of China tea chicken agroforestry model cash flow analysis, "ecological economy", 2001.2:49-51.
47. Meng Qingyan, Wang Zhaoqian, Song Lili, the nitrogen cycle of rubber tea chicken agroforestry system in tropical area of China. Journal of Applied Ecology, 2000.11 (5): 707-709.
48. Meng Qingyan, Wang Zhaoqian, Jiang Shuqian, material cycle research of rubber tea chicken agroforestry system in tropical area of China, Journal of natural resources, 2000.15 (1): 61-65.
49. Meng Qingyan, Wang Zhaoqian, Jiang Shuqian, energy flow analysis of rubber tea chicken agroforestry system in tropical area of China. Journal of Applied Ecology, 1999.10 (2): 172-174.
50. Meng Qingyan, Ye Xujun, Yan Lijiao, Wang Zhaoqian, the ecological benefit analysis of rubber tea chicken agroforestry mode in tropical area of China. Zhejiang Journal of agriculture, 1999.11 (4): 193-195.
 Jiahui Zhang, Sébastien Mavromatis, Qingyan Meng, Jean Sequeira, Yunxiao Sun, Ying Zhang, using mathematical morphology on lidar data to extract information from urban vegetation,, Igarss 2016.
 Jiahui Zhang, Qingyan Meng, Ying Zhang, Yunxiao Sun, Linlin Zhang, walking with greens cenery: exploring street-level greenery in terms of visual perception, Igarss 2016.
 Xiaojiang Li ，Qingyan Meng，Weidong Li，Chuanrong Zhang，Tamas Jancso & Sébastien Mavromatis. An explorative study on the proximity of buildings to green spaces in urban areas using remotely sensed Imagery. Annals of GIS. 2014,20(3):193-203.
 Zhenhui Sun, Qingyan Meng*, Zewei Miao, XingfaGu., Yulin Zhan, Jian .Yang. Rural road extraction from high resolution remote sensing image. Spanish Journal of Rural Development. Vol. VI (3-4): 2015. DOI: 10.5261/2015.GEN3.08.
 Meng Qingyan，Li Xiaojiang，Tamas Jancs，Zhang Ying. Analysis of Urban Ecological Environment with Remote Sensing Methods. International Scientific Conference on Sustainable Development & Ecological Footprint Sopron, Hungary，March 26-27, 2012, 129-146.
 .Zewei Miao, Qingyan Meng. Models, driving factors and strategies of Chinese homestead garden ecosystems. Spanish Journal of Rural Development. VOL. Ⅱ(3):51-60. September. 2011.
 Automated digital image analyses for estimating percent ground cover of winter wheat based on object features.
 Wang Zhaoqian, Meng Qingyan, Yu shengxing. Ecological and economic benefit of Rubber-tea-chicken Agro-forestry Model, Ecological Agriculture and Sustainable Development—International Symposium Theses Collection of Ecological Agriculture and Sustainable Development in 2001, 122-127.
 Meng Q. Y. and Wang Z. Q. (1999) Ecological Study on rubber-tea-chicken agro-forestry model in tropical area of China. (Chinese). Ecology Toward 21 Century, China Environment Science Press. Beijing, 10:219-222.
 Meng Q. Y. and Jiang S. Q. (1999) Analysis of Spatial Structure of Agriculture Landscape of Carst Mountain Area. (Chinese). Ecology Toward 21 Century, China Environment Science Press. Beijing, 10:287-290.
 Meng Q. Y. Study on Function of Rubber-tea-chicken Agro-forestry Model in Tropical Area of China.(English). Chinese Ecological Agriculture and Intensive Farming System, China Environment Science Press.Beijing,1999：204-212.
u Meng Qingyan, Li Xiaojiang, Gu Xingfa, Yu Tao, LiuMiao, A green space index for evaluatingurban green space distribution at three-dimensional perspective 2013.4.3， China，201310114270.0
u Zhan Yulin, Meng Qinyan, Wang Chunmei, Niu Zheng, Wu Jun, Sun Gang，Urban green space remote sensing measurement methods based on moving windows,2014.9.3，China，201410444201.0
u Wang chunmei, Meng Qingyan, Zhan yulin, Yang jian, Wu jun, Liu miao, A kind of Tree crown delineation detection algorithm based on canopy morphology.2014.3.13，China，201410091494.9
u Gu Xingfa, Yu tao, Huang Xiangzhi, Meng Qinyan, Zhou Ke, Guo Hong，A double geographic longitude and latitude mesh segmentation method，2013.07.30，China，201310327411.7
u Gu xingfa,Yu Tao,Fang Li, Meng Qinyan, Li Jiaguo, Gao Hailiang，An inversion method of aerosol optical thickness，2012.10，China，ZL201210118805.7
u Gu Xingfa, Chen Jiping, Yu Tao, Zhao Yunhong, Meng Qingyan, Gao Hailiang，An visibility meter and its measurement method combining forward scattering and transmission，2012.10.China，ZL201210119223.0
u Gu Xingfa, Yu Tao, Huang Xiangzhi, Meng Qinyan, Li Jiaguo, Gao Hailiang，A remote sensing image data management system and method，2012.4.23，China，ZL201210119118.7
u Gu Xingfa, Yu Tao,Yang Xue, Meng Qingyan, Zhao Limin, Xie Donghai，A fast processing method for remote sensing image，2012.4.23，China，201210119088.X
u Gu Xingfa, Yu Tao, Xu Hui, Meng Qingyan, Li Jiaguo, Guo Hong，A remote sensing data processing system,2012.4.23,China,ZL201210119192.9
u Gu Xingfa, Yu Tao,Zheng, Fengjie, Meng Qingyan, Li Jiaguo, Gao Hailiang，A multi band imaging remote sensor calibration device，2012.4.20，China，ZL201220172814.X
u Chen Jiping, Gu Xingfa, Yu Tao, Meng Qingyan, Li Jiaguo, Gao Hailiang，One kind of band tunable multispectral CCD camera, fourth inventor,2012.4.20，China，ZL201220169479.8
u Gu Xingfa, Yu Tao, Li Jiaguo, Lv Tianran, Meng Qingyan, Guo Hong，A parallel processing method for remote sensing operation，2011.11China，ZL201110195594.2
u Gu xingfa，Yu Tao，Zang Wenqian，Guo Hong，Meng Qingyan，Xu HuiSimulation Method of Airborne Remote Sensing Imaging Geometry Deformation Based on Ray Tracing Techniques, 2010.10,China，ZL201010172022.8
u Meng Qingyan, Hu Die, Wang Guanghui, Zhang Linlin, Liu Yu, Hao Lichun, A surface temperature remote sensing monitoring method based on iron and steel plant to production, 2017.11.15, Chinese, 201711126195.4
u Meng Qinyan，Geng fei，Zhangying，Luxian，A method for extracting methane concentration precursor information for earthquake monitoring，2017.08.21，China，201710717503.4
u Meng Qinyan，Wang Yongji，A watershed segmentation method combining improved fast merging algorithm,2017.7.3，China，201710530419.1
u Meng Qinyan, Liu Ying，An impermeable surface coverage estimation method based on feature optimization and support vector machines，2017.6.29，China，201710512338.9
u Yang Jian, Li Xiang, Meng Qingyan, Wang Lili, Guo Jing, Sun Zhenhui，A method of edge enhancement detection based on high grade four satellite image improvement，2017.3.2，China，201710119721.8
u Meng Qinyan, Shao Nanqing, Zhang Ying, Geng Fei，A day by day anomalous regression analysis method for earthquake monitoring，China，2016.08.25，201610718408.1
u Meng Qinyan, Xie Qiuxia, Wang Chunmei，A method of soil moisture inversion under dense vegetation coverage based on polarization decomposition，2016.08.22，China，201610695108.6
u Meng Qingyan, Xie Qiuxia, Ma Jianxin，An Retrieval Method of Soil Moisture In vegetation cover Area Based on Multipolarized RADARSAT-2 And Landsat8 Data，2015.10.27, China，201510701774.1
u Zhan Yulin , Meng Qingyan , Gu Xingfa ,Yu Tao, Wang Chunmei, Li Juan, Wei Xiangqin ,Liu Miao, Li Lingling One kind of winter wheat NDVI time series identification method based on coordinate conversion, 2015.11.30, China, 201,510,845,296.1
u Zhan Yulin,Liu Miao,Gu Xingfa,Yu Tao,Meng Qingyan,Zhang Zhouwei,Wang Chunmei，A method of recognition of Populus tomentosa with remote sensing image combined with tree shadow,2015.11.18,China,201510791686.5
u Zhan Yulin, Yang Yanjun, Gu Xingfa, Yu Tao, Meng Qinyan, Niu zheng，A method of winter wheat extraction based on NDVI time series curve integral，2015.10.19，China，201510401405.0
u Zhan Yulin, GuXingfa, Wang Chunmei, Yu tao, Meng Qingyan, Niu Zheng, Wang Li，An automatic identification method of Winter Wheat Based on GF1WFV NDVI time series，2015.09.23，China，201510375910.2
u Meng Qingyan, Wang Liang, Gu Xingfa, Zhang Linlin, Zhan Yulin, A Determination Method of Urban Heat Island Intensity Based on Variable Threshold and Spatial Characteristic Analysis，2015.9.18, China，201510594641.9
u Meng Qingyan, Zhang Linlin, Wang Liang, Zhang Jiahui, Sun Yunxiao，An Extraction Method of Main Urban Construction Area Based on Impervious Surface Cohesion Density and Remote Sensing Data，2015.9.18，China，，201510594643.8
u Meng Qingyan, Sun Zhenhui, Gu Xingfa, Yang Jian, Zhan Yulin, Sun Yunxiao，Road Information Extraction Based on Remote sensing images using PCNN，2015.9.18, China，201510594641.9
u Meng Qingyan, Zhang Jiahui, Zhan Yulin, Wu jun, Jin ying, A kind of data management system and method for remote sensing images. 2014.9.3，China，201410444134.2
u Meng Qingyan, Gu Xingfa, Zhang Jiahui, Wu Jun, Zhan Yulin, Jin Ying，A kind of rapid processing method for remote sensing images. 2014.9.3，China，201410444227.5
u Zhang Jiahui, Meng Qingyan, Jin Ying, Yang Jian, Liu Miao, Wang Chunmei，A kind of processing system for remote sensing data, 2014.9.27，China，201410491578.1
u Xiong Pan, Meng Qingyan, Gu Xingfa, Shen Xuhui, Lu Xian, Zhao Limin，Urban Green Space Retrieving Method Based on High-Resolution Remote Sensing Images, First Inventor,2014.9.3China，20140444133.8
Ø In November 14, 2017, Lijiang, the Asia Pacific Space Cooperation Organization (Asia Pacific Space Co-operation Organization, APSCO), The Final Meeting of the Research on Determining Precursor Ionospheric Signatures of Earthquakes by Ground Based Ionoshpheric Sounding Project, Earthquake thermal infrared remote sensing technology and application.
Ø In September 1, 2017, Changsha City, remote sensing branch conference theme of the theory and method of Geographical Information Science China, city green space remote sensing: multi dimension and multi angle sensing city vegetation.
Ø In September 2017 23-29, Yanan, a high level expert seminar situation.
Ø In June 13, 2017, the national ecological civilization pilot area (Fujian) innovation and development forum special report, the construction of ecological civilization city land surface remote sensing monitoring technology - Environmental booster.
Ø Austria, Vienna, National Remote Sensing Center, 2016.12.22. Urban Land Surface Environment Monitoring with Remote Sensing.
Ø The First China - Central and Eastern European Countries Innovation Cooperation Conference. 2016.11.9. “Achievements and Prospect on Decade Cooperation with Eastern Europe on Urban Environment Remote Sensing.”
Ø Thailand Agricultural University.2016.10.27-30.
Ø Ningxia University College of Agriculture "Ningxia Crops Society third symposium", 2016.11.19-20, "Development of China Earth Observation System and Agricultural Remote Sensing Monitoring Technology" and" Development of China Earth Observation System and Remote Sensing Monitoring Technology of Urban Land Surface".
Ø Chuzhou, 2016.10.15, "Development of China Earth Observation System and Remote Sensing Monitoring Technology of Urban Land Surface".
Ø Chengdu. Chinese Academy of Sciences "earthquake disaster area secondary disaster early warning and prevention technology advanced training", 2016.9.23-27, " Seismic infrared remote sensing monitoring technology "and" urban land surface environmental remote sensing monitoring technology ".
Ø Chinese Surveying and Mapping Geographic Information Society of Satellite Surveying Working Committee, Chinese Geographic Information Industry Association of Remote Sensing Applications Working Committee of the third academic annual meeting, 2016.9.7-8, "Remote Sensing Monitoring Technology of Urban Land Surface Environment - A Booster for Ecological Civilization Construction".
Ø Xi'an Bureau of Coal Aerial Remote Sensing Remote Sensing Information Technology Forum，2016.7.26, "Our Earth Observing System and Urban Environmental Remote Sensing Technology" report.
Ø Chinese Academy of Sciences Institute of Remote Sensing and Digital Earth Students Summer Camp Report, 2016.7.11, Urban Land Surface Remote Sensing of Environment.
Ø Project Management and Information Technology University of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2015.12.6, Our Earth observation system development and urban land surface Environmental Remote Sensing Technology.
Ø Symposium on Modern Agriculture，Hungarian-Chinese bilateral science & technology projects，“Urban Green Space Remote Sensing Retrieval with LIDAR and Multi-Spectral Satellite Data”.
Ø Hebei Province civil military integration and defense industry Collaborative Innovation Exhibition, 2014.12.05, Langfang, Jointly organized by the Provincial State Administration of Science. Technology and Industry , Provincial Science and Technology Department, Langfang Municipal Government and Provincial Academy of Science and Technology, Remote sensing technology and application in various fields.
Ø the 1st workshop of China Seismo- Electromagnetism Satellite(CSES)， 13th to 16th November 2014, organized jointly by CEA and CNSA，Study on the TBB Background Field of Capital Area and Sichuan-Yunnan Area.
Ø The 9th China Smart City Construction Technology Seminar and Equipment Expo, 2014.11.4, Beijing, “Urban Green Space Remote Sensing with High Resolution Satellite Data”.
Ø The 9th China Smart City Construction Technology Seminar and Equipment Expo, 2014.11.3, Beijing,，Smart City Summit Forum / Mayors Summit Forum，High Resolution Earth Observation System---- Booster of smart city.
Ø Senior seminar on development and application of geographic information technology in modern high tech surveying and mapping surveying and mapping；Nanning Guangxi Province, Geographic national condition monitoring key remote sensing information product extraction technology.
Ø Annual Academic meeting of Ecological Society of China in 2014（The 13th Congress of Ecological Society of China）, 2014.09.18, Shenyang, Urban Green Space Remote Sensing with High Resolution Satellite Data.
Ø The 8th remote sensing debate of Chinese youth – Chinese Academy of Sciences Remote sensing cup training and exchange meeting, 2014.05.27, Beijing, Invited Lecture —— “Development status and planning of earth observation system in China”.
Ø Geographic information system international academic conference（GIS open2014）,2014.4.16，Hungary.
Ø The 2nd High resolution earth observation academic annual meeting, 2013.12.21, Beijing, Invited Lecture, Development of application technology system with high resolution satellite data.
Ø The 2013 Annual Academic Conference of China Seismological Society space on earth observation Professional Committee，2013.11，Xiamen Fujian, oral Presentation.
Ø APSCO Fifth International Symposium on Communication Satellite RS and GIS Development in the Asia Pacific Region ，An Integrated RS Application System Using Multi-satellite.
Ø “International Scientific Conference on Sustainable Development & Ecological Footprint” held in Sopron, Hungary on 26-27 March 2012，Analysis of Urban Ecological Environment with Remote Sensing Methods. “The Impact of Urbanization, Industrial, Agricultural and Forest Technologies on the Natural Environment”.
Ø UN-SPIDER, the first “United Nations International Conference on Space-based Technologies for Disaster Risk Management”，Beijing，22-25 November, 2011.
Ø The 8th Digital China Development Forum and Summit（DCDF2011）2011.11. 24, Sub forum topic report ——“Spatial information sharing and service”.
Ø The 3rd Wuhan international Geo spatial information technology and Industry Development Forum, 2011.11.2, “Global change and disaster prevention and mitigation” the theme report of Special Topic Forum.
l In October 23, 2017 -31, Romania, Romania intergovernmental cooperation in science and technology:Urban green space measurement and remote sensing modeling based on multi source remote sensing data.
l In August 16, 2017 -22 day, visiting Romania, Scientific and technological cooperation between Chinese and Eastern European Governments:Urban green space measurement and remote sensing modeling based on multi source remote sensing data.
l In April 2017, Iran, invited by the APSCO and the Iranian Space Agency, About Urban Land Surface Environment Monitoring with Remote Sensing.
l In December 2016, lecture on Austria, Vienna, National Remote Sensing Center.
l In October 2016.10. Visit Thailand Agricultural University.
l In September 2015, Study on Agricultural Physiological Parameters Remote Sensing Retrieval Technique for Rice Acreage and Yield Estimation，Kasetsart University, Thailand .
l In January 2015，IGIT 2015 International Conference, Hungary, FP7-PEOPLE-2009-IRSES-IGIT, Integrated geo-spatial information technology and its application to resource and environmental management towards the GEOSS.
l In April 2014. Hungary，The Conference of GIS Open 2014.
l In October 2013.Turkey, APSCO Fifth International Symposium on Communication Satellite RS and GIS Development in the Asia Pacific Region, Key Note Speaker, . An Integrated RS Application System Using Multi-satellite.
l Form July 27 to September 21, 2012, FP-7 Project “Integrated geo-spatial information technology and its application to resource and environmental management towards the GEOSS” (247606) in ITC.
l “International Scientific Conference on Sustainable Development & Ecological Footprint” Sopron, Hungary on 26-27 March 2012， Key Note Speaker，Analysis of Urban Ecological Environment with Remote Sensing Methods.
l In October 2011, “the 39th Annual Conference of World Meteorological Satellite Coordination Committee (CGMS)” as expert of China National Space Administration in St Petersburg, Russia.
l UN-SPIDER, the first “United Nations International Conference on Space-based Technologies for Disaster Risk Management”，Key Note Speaker, Beijing，22-25 November, 2011.
l In August 2010, Key Note Speaker of International Scientific and Technological Cooperation and Exchange Project of the Ministry of Science and Technology “the Research for the Remote Sensing Quantitative Inversion and the Validity Check of Urban Ecological Space Information of High-resolution” in Hungary.
l In December 2010, participating in the key international cooperation project of Chinese Academy of Sciences “Remote Sensing Monitoring Information System of Egyptian Agricultural Resources and Environment” in Cairo, Egypt.
l In December 2009, participating in the long-term governmental cooperation project implementation of science and technology between Egypt and China “the Validity Check Research for the Remote Sensing Inverse Model of the Crop Leaf Area Index”in Cairo, Egypt in Cairo, Egypt.
l In December 2008, participating in the long-term governmental cooperation project implementation of science and technology between Egypt and China “the Validity Check Research for the Remote Sensing Inverse Model of the Crop Leaf Area Index”in Cairo, Egypt in Cairo, Egypt.
l In November 2007, attending “the 35th Annual Conference of World Meteorological Satellite Coordination Committee” in Orlando, America.
l In December 2007, implementing the long-term governmental cooperation project ofscience and technology between Egypt and China “the Validity Check Research for the Remote Sensing Inverse Model of the Crop Leaf Area Index” in Cairo, Egypt.
l In June 2007, on behalf of China National Space Administration to participate in a Seminar on the Re-design and Optimization of World Meteorological Organization and the Space-based Global Observing System in Switzerland, Geneva.
l In July 2007, presenting as a member of the Program Committee of “the First International Workshop on Electromagnetic Detection Satellite for Earthquake Early Warning and Monitoring” and presiding over the meeting on Data Calibration in Jakarta, Indonesia.
l In May 2006, presenting as the head of the delegation in the international cooperation project communication of science and technology between Hungarian government and Chinese government in Hungary.
l During October and November 2004, attending the training for Australian international exchange.
张瀛 硕士研究生 070503-地图学与地理信息系统
李小江 硕士研究生 070503-地图学与地理信息系统
薛晓娟 硕士研究生 430109-电子与通信工程
李辰 硕士研究生 070503-地图学与地理信息系统
张树凡 硕士研究生 430109-电子与通信工程
王靓 硕士研究生 070503-地图学与地理信息系统
吴俊 硕士研究生 070503-地图学与地理信息系统
卢显 博士研究生 070503-地图学与地理信息系统
熊攀 博士研究生 070503-地图学与地理信息系统
张佳晖 硕士研究生 070503-地图学与地理信息系统
孙云晓 博士研究生 070503-地图学与地理信息系统
魏香琴 博士研究生 070503-地图学与地理信息系统
孙震辉 博士研究生 070503-地图学与地理信息系统
张琳琳 博士研究生 070503-地图学与地理信息系统
张颖 博士研究生 070503-地图学与地理信息系统
胡蝶 博士研究生 070503-地图学与地理信息系统
陈旭 博士研究生 070503-地图学与地理信息系统
刘文秀 博士研究生 070503-地图学与地理信息系统
王子安 硕士研究生 070503-地图学与地理信息系统
汪雪淼 硕士研究生 070503-地图学与地理信息系统
赵茂帆 博士研究生 070503-地图学与地理信息系统
王靖元 硕士研究生 070503-地图学与地理信息系统