1. CO2 transformation and utilization
2. Synthesis and application of organometallic complexes
3. Synthetic biology
•PhD in Organic Chemistry------09/2002-01/2006, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese of Academy of Sciences, P. R. China
•MS in Organic Chemistry------09/1999-06/2002, Central China Normal University; P. R. China.
•BS in Applied Chemistry ------09/1995-06/1999, Central China Normal University; P. R. China.
•Associate Professor -----10/2009-present, State Key Laboratory of Catalysis, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences; P. R. China.
•Teacher in Organic Chemistry------02/2009-09/2009, Central China Normal University; P. R. China.
•Postdoctoral Research fellow------11/2006-12/2008, RWTH-Aachen University, the Alexander von Humboldt-Foundation Fellowship, Germany;
•Temporary Research Assistant in Organic Chemistry------02/2006-10/2006, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese of Academy of Sciences; P. R. China
Honors & Distinctions
2006: Excellent Prize of President Scholarship Chinese Academy of Sciences
1. Meng-Meng Wang, Sheng-Mei Lu(co-first author), Kumaraswamy Paridalaa and Can Li, Water-initiated hydrocarboxylation of terminalalkynes with CO2 and hydrosilane, Chem. Commun., 2021, 57, 1230-1233.
2. Sheng-Mei Lu, Zhijun Wang, Jijie Wang, Jun Li, Can Li* Hydrogen generation from formic aciddecomposition on a highly efficient iridiumcatalyst bearing a diaminoglyoxime ligand. Green Chem., 2018, 20, 1835-1840.
3. Kumaraswamy Paridala, Sheng-Mei Lu (co-first author), Meng-Meng Wang; Can Li* Chem. Commun., 2018, 54, 11574-11577.
4. Sheng-Mei Lu, Zhijun Wang (co-first author), Jun Li, Jianliang Xiao, Can Li* Green Chem., 2016, 18, 4553-4558.
5. Zhijun Wang, Sheng-Mei Lu, (co-first author), Jun Li, Jijie Wang, Can Li* Unprecedentedly High Formic Acid Dehydrogenation Activity on an Iridium Complex with an N,N’-Diimine Ligand in Water. Chem. Eur. J. 2015, 21, 12592-12595.
Reduction and utilization of CO2, including using homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysts for the hydrogenation of CO2 to formic acid (formate), methanol, alkene, alkane and so on; fixing CO2 into organic compounds and preparing organic carboxylic acid.
Synthesis and application of organometallic complexes