Assoc. Prof. Dr. Lijin WANG
Tel: +86 10-8264-0442
School of Mathematical Sciences,
University of Chinese Academy of Sciences,
Yu Quan Lu 19 (Jia), Shijingshan District,
2004-2007: Mathematics, University of Karlsruhe/AMSS of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Ph.D.
2012.05-present: Associate Professor in the UCAS
Fall 2011: Numerical Analysis
Spring 2011: Advanced Engineering Mathematics, English for Mathematics
Fall 2010: Numerical Analysis
Spring 2010: Non-parametric Statistics, Advanced Engineering Mathematics
Fall 2009: Mathematical Literature Reading II
Honors & Distinctions
- Lijin Wang, Effective Computation of Stochastic Protein Kinetic Equation by Reducing Stiffness via Variable Transformation, submitted to Applied Mathematics and Computation, May 5th, 2014. [pdf]
- Shanshan Jiang, Lijin Wang and Jialin Hong，Stochastic Multi-Symplectic Integrator for Stochastic Nonlinear Schr ¨odinger Equation，Commun. Comput. Phys.，Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 393-411，2013.
- Jingjing Zhang and Lijin Wang，A new symplectic method for a linear stochastic oscillator via stochastic variational integrators，AIP Conf. Proc. 1479, 1772-1775 (2012);
- Shanshan Jiang, Lijin Wang, and Jialin Hong，Stochastic multisymplectic integrator for stochastic KdV equation， AIP Conf. Proc. 1479, 1757-1760 (2012);
- L.Wang, J.Hong, R.Scherer, Symplectic Numerical Methods for a Linear Stochastic Oscillator with Two Additive Noises, Proc. of the World Congress on Engineering 2011, WCE 2011, London, U.K., Vol. I, (2011), pp.19-23.
- J.Hong, L.Wang, R.Scherer, Simulation of Stochastic Hamiltonian Systems via Generating Functions, Proc. of 2011 4th IEEE Intern. Conf. on Computer Science and Information Technology, ICCSIT 2011, Vol.8, (2011), pp. 523-528.
- L.Wang, F.Bai, The State Equations Methods for Stochastic Control Problems, Numer. Math. Theor. Meth. Appl. Vol. 3, No. 1, (2010), 79-96.
- L.Wang, J.Hong, R.Scherer, F.Bai, Dynamics and Variational Integrators of Stochastic Hamiltonian Systems, International Journal of Numerical Analysis And Modeling, Vol. 6, No. 4 (2009), 586-602.
- L.Wang, F.Bai, Numerical Methods for a Periodic Optimal Control Problem, Proceedings of the 2009 International Conference on Automation, Robotics and Control Systems, (2009), 160-167.
- J.Hong, R.Scherer, L.Wang, Predictor-Corrector Methods for a Linear Stochastic Oscillator with Additive Noise, Mathematical and Computer Modeling, 46 (2007), 738-764.
- L.Wang, Variational Integrators and Generating Functions for Stochastic Hamiltonian Systems, Universitätsverlag Karlsruhe, 2007.
- L.Wang, R.Scherer, Transforms between the four Different Gauss-Chebyshev Quadrature Formulae, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 28 (2006), 565-583.
- J.Hong, R.Scherer, L.Wang, Midpoint Rule for a Linear Stochastic Oscillator with Additive Noise, Neural Parallel and Scientific Computing,14 (2006), 1-12.
- X.Liu, P.Ding, J.Hong, L.Wang, Optimization of Explicit Symplectic Schemes for Time-Dependent Schroedinger Equations, Computers and Mathematics with Applications, 50 (2005), 637-644.
（1）Symposium on Structure-Preserving Algorithms for Differential Equations, AMSS of CAS, Beijing, August 26, 2011, with contributed talk
（2）World Congress on Engineering 2011 (WCE2011), London U.K., July 6-8 , 2011, with contributed paper
（3）2011 International Conference on Future Computer and Communication (ICFCC2011), Iasi, Romania, June 3-5, 2011, with contributed paper and talk
（4）2011 International Conference on Computer Science and Information Technology(ICCSIT2011), Chengdu China, June 10-12, 2011, with contributed paper and talk
（5）2009 International Conference on Automation, Robotics and Control Systems (ARCS-09), Orlando, FL, USA, July13-16, 2009, with contributed paper
（6）Symposium on Multi-scale and Stochastic Modeling Algorithms, Beijing International Center for Mathematical Research, Peking University, July 4-5, 2009, with contributed talk
（7）2009 International Conference on Scientific Computation and Differential Equations (SciCADE09) , Beijing China, May 25-29, 2009, with contributed abstract and talk
（8）Symposium on Frontiers of Mathematical Physics, China Center of Advanced Science and Technology, Beijing, Oct. 2008, with contributed talk
（1）July 1-31, 2010: visit the Institute for Applied and Numerical Mathematics of the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Germany
（2）May 2005: visit the Institute of Atomic and Molecular Physics of Jilin University, China
（3）Sep. 2005: visit the College of Mathematics and Information Science of Shandong Institute of Business and Technology, China