Kebin Zhou, Professor,
College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering,
University of Chinese Academy of Sciences,
2000-2003, Ph.D. Research Center for Eco-Environmental Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences
1997-2000, M.S. College of Environmental and Energy Engineering, Beijing University of Technology
1992-1996, B.S. School of Enviromental and Municipal Engineering, Qingdao Technological University
2011-present, Professor, College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
2005-2011, Lecturer and associate professor, College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
2003-2005, Postdoctoral research, Department of Chemistry, Tsinghua University
1. K.B. Zhou, Y.D. Li, "Catalysis based on nanocrystals with well-defined facets", Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51 (2012) 602.
2. H.Y. Tan, P. Zhang, L. Wang, D. Yang, K.B. Zhou, "Multifunctional amphiphilic carbonaceous microcapsules catalyze water/oil biphasic reactions", Chem. Commun., 47 (2011) 11903.
3. D.Z. Ni, L. Wang, Y.H. Sun, Z.R. Guan, S. Yang, K.B. Zhou, "Amphiphilic hollow carbonaceous microspheres with permeable Shells", Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 49 (2010) 4223.
4. X.W Liu, K.B Zhou, L. Wang, B.Y. Wang, Y.D. Li, “Oxygen Vacancy Clusters Promoting Reducibility and Activity of Ceria Nanorods”, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 131 (2009) 3140.
5. K.B. Zhou, Z.Q. Yang, S. Yang, “Highly reducible CeO2 nanotubes”, Chem. Mater., 19 (2007) 1215.
6. K.B. Zhou, X. Wang, X.M. Sun, Q. Peng, Y.D. Li, “Enhanced catalytic activity of ceria nanorods from well-defined reactive crystal planes”, J. Catal., 229 (2005) 206.
Hongyi Tan Peng Zhang
Deming Zeng Zhibin Zhu
Jin Wang Lili Wang
Xiangwen Liu (now Tsinghua University)
Dan Yang (now Nanyang Technological University, Singapore )