Dr Qun Luo, Associate Professor,
the Key Laboratory of Analytical Chemistry for Living Biosytems (ACL), ICCAS.
（1）. Research and development of multi-targeted anticancer drugs
Design and synthesis multi-targeted metal complexes targeting both key signal transduction proteins and DNA;
In vitro and in vivo screening and evaluation of metal-based anti-tumour compounds;
The structure-activity study of metal-based anti-tumour compounds;
The pharmacological, toxicological, pharmacokinetic and metabolic studies of metal-based anti-tumour drugs;
（2）. Developing novel analytical methods for studying drug interaction
Develop and establish novel analytical methods based on MS, such as ESI-MS，MALDI-MS and ICP-MS, to study the interaction between antitumor compounds and biological targets.
（3）. Chemical biology study based on multi-functional molecular probes
Study the interaction between the multi-functional molecular probes and the biological targets to explore the cellular signalling pathways and networks;
Identification of protein targets and study the molecular mechanism of active ingredients in traditional Chine
（1）2001/09 – 2007/02：Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, P.R. China, Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry.
（2）1988/09 – 1992/07： Hunan Normal University, P.R. China, B.S. in Chemistry.
2009/06 – Present： Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Institute of Chemistry ,Chinese Academy of Sciences , P.R. China
2007/03 – 2009/06： Postdoctor, Institute of Chemistry ,Chinese Academy of Sciences , P.R. China
1992/06 – 1999/03： Lecturer, Changsha Aeronautical Vocational and Technical College, Changsha, Hunan, P.R. China
(1) Yang Zhang#, Qun Luo#, Wei Zheng*, Zhaoying Wang, Yu Lin, Erlong Zhang, Shuang Lü, Junfeng Xiang, Yao Zhao and Fuyi Wang*, Luminescent cyclometallated platinum(II) complexes: highly promising EGFR/DNA probes and dual-targeting anticancer agents, Inorgnic Chemistry Frontiers, 2018, 5, 413-424.
(2) Zhifeng Du, Qun Luo, Liping Yang, Tao Bing, Xianchan Li, Wei Guo, Kui Wu, Yao Zhao, Shaoxiang Xiong, Dihua Shangguan, Fuyi Wang*, Mass Spectrometric Proteomics Reveals that Nuclear Protein Positive Cofactor PC4Selectively Binds to Cross-Linked DNA by a trans-Platinum Anticancer Complex, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2014, 136(8): 2948-2951.
(3) Liyun Ji, Wei Zheng, Yu Lin, Xiuli Wang, Shuang Lu, Xiang Hao, Qun Luo*, Xianchan Li, Ling Yang, Fuyi Wang*, Novel ruthenium complexes ligated with 4-anilinoquinazoline derivatives: Synthesis, characterisation and preliminary evaluation of biological activity, European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2014, 77(2):110-120.
(4) Shuang Lu, Wei Zheng, Liyun Ji, Qun Luo*, Xiang Hao, Xianchan Li, Fuyi Wang*, Synthesis, characterization, screening and docking analysis of 4-anilinoquinazoline derivatives as tyrosine kinase inhibitors, European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2013, 61: 84-94.
(5) Wenbing Hu, Jianan Liu, Qun Luo*, Yumiao Han, Kui Wu, Shuang Lv, Shaoxiang Xiong, Fuyi Wang*, Elucidation of the binding sites ofsodium dodecyl sulfate to beta-lactoglobulin using hydrogen/deuterium exchange mass spectrometry combined with docking simulation, Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry, 2011, 25 (10): 1429-1436.
(6) Qun Luo, Jianhua Cao, Daihua Tang*, Dayong Wu,Yong Huang, Junfeng Xiang, Fuyi Wang, Xinhou Liu, Gang Wu, Lipophilic thioguanosine: An anion receptor for cesium fluoride, Journal of Fluorine Chemistry, 2013, 150：67-71.
(7) Qun Luo, Dayong Wu, Shixiong Liu, Daihua Tang*, Yong Huang, Xinhou Liu, Fuyi Wang, Ruiyao Wang, Gang Wu, The formation of hymidine-based T-tetramers with remarkable structural and metal ion size effects, Organic and Biomolecular Chemistry, 2011, 9(4):1030-1033.
(8) Wei Zheng, Qun Luo, Yu Lin, Yao Zhao, Xiuli Wang, Zhifeng Du, Xiang Hao, Yang Yu, Shuang Lu, Liyun Ji, Xianchan Li, Ling Yang, Fuyi Wang*, Complexation with organometallic ruthenium pharmacophores enhances the ability of 4-anilinoquinazolines inducing apoptosis, Chemical Communications, 2013, 49 (87): 10224-10226.
(9) Kui Wu, Qun Luo, Wenbing Hu, Xianchan Li, Fuyi Wang,* Shaoxiang Xiong, Peter J. Sadler,* Mechanism of Interstrand Migration of Organoruthenium Anticancer Complexes within a DNA Duplex, Metallomics, 2012. 4, 136-148.
(10) Kui Wu, Qun Luo, Yao Zhao,·Wei Zheng, Fuyi Wang*, Investigations of molecular mechanism of action of metal-based anticancer complexes by mass spectrometry. Sci Sin Chim, 2017, 47: 233–248.
(1). Fuyi.Wang，Qun Luo，Liyun Ji，Wei Zheng，Shuang Lv，Xianchan Li, “Quinazoline derivatives and quinazoline complex protein kinase inhibitor for inhibiting multiplication of tumor cells and preparation method thereof ”， PCT/CN2011/081453. (2011-10-27); JP5837079 (B2),(2015.12.24); US9233995,(2016.01.12)；EP2634178, (2016.08.24); German, 602011029690.6,(2017.01.02) ；EP11835642.7-FR, (2017.10.23); EP11835642.7-GB, (2017.10.26).
(2).Fuyi.Wang，Wei Guo，Qun Luo，Xianchan Li, “ a kind of protein joined organometallic Ruthenium, Preparation Method Thereof and Application， China，ZL201310109645.4, (2018.11.08).
(3). Fuyi.Wang，Qun Luo，Liyun Ji ，Wei Zheng，Shuang Lv，“Quinazoline derivatives and preparation method thereof” , China， ZL201010521382.4, (2016.01.27).
(4).Fuyi.Wang，Qun Luo，Shuang Lv， Kui Wu,Wenbing Hu,Liyun Ji，Yumiao Han，“Organometallic Ruthenium Anticancer Compounds” , China , ZL200910084614.1, (2015.04.29).
(5).Fuyi.Wang，Qun Luo，Shuang Lv，Liyun Ji，Wenbing Hu, Kui Wu, Yumiao Han。“A Kind of Tyrosine Protein Kinase Inhibitor and preparation method thereof”, China, ZL200910084615.6, (2014.06.18).
Current Research Projects
(1).2018.1- 2019.12 ，BJNSF General Project: Novel Strategy for the Capture and Identification of Protein Targets of Active Ingredients in Traditional Chinese Medicine Baicalensis Georgi (7182190 ), 0.20 million CNY.
(2).2013.1- 2016.12，NSFC General Project: Investigations on mechanism of cellular responses to metal-based antitumor drugs by mass spectrometry combined with capturing of proteins by micro-/nano-DNA probes， (21275148)，0.80 million CNY.
(3).2013.1- 2017.08，MOST 973 project：The theoretical Research about the Nature of TCM Based on the Efficacy of Alleviating Water Retention (2013CB531805), 4.01million CNY.
(4).2011.1- 2011.12，NSFC Committee Director Fund Project: Investigation of Interactions between Proteins and DNA-drug Adducts by Hydrogen Exchange Mass Spectrometry，(21055002), 0.10million CNY.
(5).2012.7-2014.6，2012 Institute of Chemistry Cultivated Project: Construction of bioactivity fluorescent probes and Analysis of imaging of living cancer cells. (CMS-PY-201240), 0.10million CNY.
(6). 2012.1-2016.12, NSFC National Major Research Project on Scientific Instruments: High resolution and multi-functional chemical imaging system, 8.7 million CNY.
(7). 2012.1-2016.12, NSFC Key Project：Methodology for investigations on interactions between regulating protein and DNA damaged by drug (21135006), 3 million CNY.
(8). 2010.1-2012.12, NSFC General Project: Investigation of interactions between organometallic ruthenium anticancer complexes and serum proteins (20975103), 0.35 million CNY.
张扬 博士研究生 070302-分析化学
梁祖青 硕士研究生 070302-分析化学
梁塑 硕士研究生 070302-分析化学
曾文娟 博士研究生 070302-分析化学
Honors & Distinctions
(1)Fuyi.Wang,Qun Luo, Kui Wu, Yao zhao, Zhifeng Du, Wei Guo, Liyun Ji,Yu Lin, Guijin Zhai, Suyan Liu, “Novel Methods for the Study of Interaction of Metal-based Antitumor Compounds and Their Application”, China Association for Instrumental Analysis, CAIA Award, The second Prize, 2014.