College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering,
University of the Chinese Academy of Sciences,
2. Synthesis of organic functional Materials
3. Molecular Devices
1987-1991, B.S. Anhui Normal University
1998-2001, M. S. Department of Chemistry, University of New Mexico, USA
2003-2006, Ph.D. Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences
25.Meng Li, Yingli Niu, Xiaozhang Zhu, Qian Peng, Hai-Yan Lu,* Andong Xia*
and Chuan-Feng Chen*,Tetrahydrohelicene-based imide dyes with intense fluorescence in both solution and solid state,Chem. Commun., 2014, 50, 2993--2995 .
24.Shuang Li , Hai-Yan Lu , * Yun Shen , Chuan-Feng Chen *,A Stimulus-Response and Self-Healing Supramolecular Polymer, Macromol. Chem. Phys. 2013, 214, 1596−1601.
23.Yuan-Hui Zheng, Hai-Yan Lu,* Meng Li,and Chuan-Feng Chen*,Synthesis, Structures and Optical Properties of Azahelicenes,Eur. J. Org. Chem. 2013, 3059–3066.
22. Rui-Li Liu, Hai-Yan Lu,* Meng Li, Shu-Zhen Hu,Chuan-Feng Chen*,Simple, efficient and selective colorimetric sensors for naked eye detection of Hg2+, Cu2+ and Fe3+, 2012, RSC Adv., DOI:10.1039/C2RA20385E.
21.Meng Li, Hai-Yan Lu*, Rui-Li Liu, Jun-Dao Chen, Chuan-Feng Chen*, Turn-On Fluorescent Sensor for Selective Detection of Zn2+, Cd2+, and Hg2+ in Water, J. Org. Chem., 2012, 77 (7), 3670–3673.
20. Ying Han, Haiyan Lu, Qianshou Zong, Jiabin Guo, Chuanfeng Chen, Synthesis of triptycene-derived macrotricyclic host containing two dibenzo--crown-6 moieties and its complexation with paraquat derivatives: Li+ ion-controlled binding and release of guests in the complexes, J. Org. Chem. 2012, 77, 2422-2430.
19. Zhi-Qiang Hu,, Xiao-Ming Wang , Yong-Cheng Feng , Lei Ding , Hai-Yan Lu ,* Sulfonyl rhodamine hydrazide: A sensitive and selective chromogenicand fluorescent chemodosimeter for copper ion in aqueous media, Dyes and Pigments, 2011, 88, 257-261.
18. Jun-Dao Chen, Hai-Yan Lu, and Chuan-Feng Chen, Synthesis and Structures of Multi-Functionalized Helicenes and Dehydrohelicenes: Efficient Way to Construct Cyan Fluorescent Molecules, Chem. Eur. J. 2010, 16, 11843-11846.
17. Zhi-Qiang Hu,* Cun-sheng Lin, Xiao-Ming Wang, Lei Ding, Cun-Li Cui, Shu-Feng Liu* and Hai Yan Lu*, “Highly sensitive and selective turn-on fluorescent chemosensor for Pb2+ and Hg2+ based on a rhodamine–phenylurea conjugate”, Chem. Commun., 2010, 46, 3765–3767
16. Zhiqiang Hu*, Xudong Yang, Cenli Cui, Lei Ding, Cunsheng Lin, Haiyan Lu, Lei Wang, “1, 8-Anthrancene disulfonamide: A simple but highly sensitive and selective fluorescent chemosensor for Hg2+ in aqueous media”, Sensors and Actuators B: Chem. 2010, 1, 61-65.
15. Jing Cao, Haiyan Lu, Junfeng Xiang, Chuanfeng Chen, “Complexation between pentiptycene-based mono(crown ether)s and tetracationic cyclobis(paraquat-p-phenylene): who is the host or the guest?”, Chem. Commun. 2010, 46, 3586-3588.
14. Haiyan Lu, “Synthesis, Structure and Redox Property of a New Tetrathiafulvalene Based Macrocyclic Compound”, Chin. J. Org. Chem. 2009, 29(2), 234-238.
13. Jing Cao, Haiyan Lu, Xiaojun You, Qiyu Zheng, Chuanfeng Chen, “Complexation of a Pentiptycene-Based Tweezer-Like Receptor with Paraquat Derivatives: Ion-Controlled Binding and Release of the Guests”, Org. Lett. 2009, 11, 4446–4449.
12. Jing Cao, Haiyan Lu, Chuanfeng Chen, “Synthesis, structures and properties of peripheral o-dimethoxy-substituted pentiptycene quinones and their o-quinone derivatives” Tetrahedron 2009, 65, 8104–8112.
11. Zhiqiang Hu, Cenli Cui, Haiyan Lu, Lei Ding, Xudong Yang, “A highly selective fluorescent chemosensor for fluoride based on an anthracene diamine derivative incorporating indole”, Sensors and Actuators B: Chem. 2009, 18, 200–204.
10. Jianmin Zhao, Haiyan Lu, Jing Cao, Yi Jiang, Chuanfeng Chen, “Highly selective synthesis of triptycene o-quinone derivatives and their optical and electrochemical properties”, Tetrahedron Lett. 2009, 50, 219–222.
9. Haiyan Lu, Yanli Tang, Wei Xu, Deqing Zhang, Shu Wang, Daoben Zhu, “Highly Selective Fluorescence Detection for Mercury (II) Ions in Aqueous Solution Using Water-Soluble Conjugated Polyelectrolytes”, Macromol. Rapid Commun. 2008, 29, 1467–1471.
8. Haiyan Lu, “N-(2-Nitrophenylsulfonyl)-N-(4-nitrophenylsulfonyl)methylamine”, Acta Cryst. 2008, E64, 1885.
7. Lingang Lu, Haiyan Lu, “Synthesis of novel calixcrown derivatives via ruthenium- catalyst ring closing metathesis”, Chinese J. Chem. 2008, 26, 1759–1763.
6. Xiaoxia Peng, Haiyan Lu, Tao Han, Chuanfeng Chen, “Synthesis of a Novel Triptycene- Based Molecular Tweezer and Its Complexation with Paraquat Derivatives”, Org. Lett. 2007, 9, 895–898.
5. Haiyan Lu, Wei Xu, Deqing Zhang, Daoben Zhu, Highly Effective Phosphate Electrochemical Sensor Based on Tetrathiafulvalene. Chem. Commun. 2005, 4777–4779. (Highlighted as cover picture 封面文章)
4. Haiyan Lu, Wei Xu, Deqing Zhang, Chuanfeng Chen, Daoben Zhu, “A Novel Multisignaling Optical-Electrochemical Chemosensor for Anions Based on Tetrathiafulvalene”, Org. Lett. 2005, 7, 4629–4632.
3. Xunwen Xiao, Wei Xu, Deqing Zhang, Hai Xu, Haiyan Lu, Daoben Zhu, “A New Fluorescence-Switch Based on Supramolecular Dyad with (Tetraphenylporphyrinato) zinc(II) and TTF Unit”, J. Mater. Chem. 2005, 2557–2565.
2. Haiyan Lu, Zhuoyi Su, Ling Song, Patrick S. Mariano, “A Novel Approach to the Synthesis of Amino-Sugars. Routes to Selectively Protected 3-Amino-3-deoxy- aldopentoses Based on Pyridium Salt Photochemistry”, J. Org. Chem. 2002, 67, 3525–3528.
1. Haiyan Lu, Patrick S. Mariano, Yufai Lam, “A Concise Synthesis of the (-)-Allosamizoline Aminocyclopentitol Based on Pyridinium Salt Photochemistry”, Tetrahedron Lett. 2001, 42, 4755 –4757.