刘丹 (Assoc. Prof. Dan Liu)
Address: 457 Zhongshan Road, Dalian 116023, China
1. Separation of polar compounds from TCM on HSCCC with hydropjilic organic/salt-containing aqueous two-phase system
2. 1-Octanol/water solvent system on high speed counter-current chromatography: A novel technique for integral separation of absorption components from Rhizoma Chuanxiong
3. LC-MS/MS analysis and in vitro cytotoxicity assessment of pyrrolizidine alkaloid-containing Chinese medicinal materials
She received her PhD in 2010 from Dalian University of Technology under the supervision of Prof. Changhai Wang and Jan-Christer Janson. Subsequently, she joined the group of Professor Hongbin Xiao at Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, CAS as a postdoctoral researcher. Currently, she is an associate Professor.
1. D Liu, MZ Gao, ZX Wang, XZ Zhang, M Gu, HB Xiao, Polarity, selectivity and performance of hydrophilic organic/salt-containing aqueous two-phase system on counter-current chromatography for polar compounds [J], Journal of Chromatography A, 1448, 49-57 (2016).
2. D Liu, XW Zou, MZ Gao, M Gu, HB Xiao, Hydrophilic organic/salt-containing aqueous two-phase solvent system for counter-current chromatography: A novel technique for separation of polar compounds [J], Journal of Chromatography A, 1356,157–162 (2014).
3. D Liu, Y Ma, M Gu, J-Chr Janson, CH Wang HB Xiao. Liquid-liquid/solid three-phase HSCCC, a new technique for separation of polyphenols from Geranium wilfordii Maxim.[J]. Journal of Separation Science, 35, 2146-2151 (2012).
4. D Liu, Y Ma, Y Wang, M Gu, J-C Janson. One-Step Separation and Purification of hydrolysable tannins from Geranium wilfordii Maxim by Adsorption Chromatography on Cross-Linked 12% Agarose Gel [J]. Journal of Separation Science, 34, 995-998 (2011).
5. D Liu, ZG Su, CH Wang, M Gu, S. Xing, Separation and Purification of Hydrolysable Tannin from Geranium wilfordii Maxim by Reversed Phase and Normal Phase High-speed Counter-current Chromatography [J]. Journal of Separation Science, 33, 2266-2271 (2010).