Nengchao Luo, male,
Address: 457 Zhongshan Road Dalian, China
1. Photocatalysis C-C bond coupling
2. Photocatalytic fragmentation of biomass
3. Study of photocatalytic reaction mechanism by advanced characterization techniques
2014.9~2020.1 Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2010.9-2014.6 B.S. in Chemical Engineering and Technology, Huazhong University of Science and Technology
2020.2- Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Associate professor
1. Nengchao Luo, Tingting Hou, Shiyang Liu, Bin Zeng, Jianmin Lu, Jian Zhang, Hongji Li, Feng Wang*. Photocatalytic coproduction of deoxybenzoin and H2 through tandem redox reactions. ACS Catal., 2020, 10(1), 762-769.
2. Nengchao Luo; Tiziano Montini; Jian Zhang; Paolo Fornasiero; Emiliano Fonda;Tingting Hou; Wei Nie; Jianmin Lu; Junxue Liu; Marc Heggen; Long Lin;Changtong Ma; Min Wang; Fengtao Fan; Shengye Jin; Feng Wang. Visible-lightdrivencoproduction of diesel precursors and hydrogen from lignocellulose-derivedmethylfurans. Nat. Energy 2019, 4, 575−584.
3. Nengchao Luo; Min Wang; Hongji Li; Jian Zhang; Tingting Hou; Haijun Chen;Xiaochen Zhang; Jianmin Lu; Feng Wang. Visible-light-driven self-hydrogen transfer hydrogenolysis of lignin models and extracts into phenolic products. ACS Catal. 2017, 7 (7), 4571−4580.
4. Nengchao Luo; Min Wang; Hongji Li; Jian Zhang; Huifang Liu; Feng Wang.Photocatalytic oxidation–hydrogenolysis of lignin β-O-4 models via a dual light wavelength switching strategy. ACS Catal. 2016, 6 (11), 7716−7721.
1. Nengchao Luo, Feng Wang*. Visible-light-driven coproduction of diesel precursors and hydrogen from lignocellulose-derived methylfurans. Symposium of catalytic conversion of biomass-derived oxygenates in 258th ACS Fall 2019, San Diego, USA, Aug. 25−29, Oral presentation.
2. Nengchao Luo, Min Wang, Feng Wang*. Visible-light-driven self-hydrogen transfer hydrogenolysis of lignin models and extracts into phenolic products. The 4th international congress on catalysis for biorefineries, Lyon, France, Dec. 11−15, Oral presentation.