Design, synthesis and application of polymer-based composites;
Energy materials and environmental chemistry;
Structure-property relationships of materials;
Interface science and characterization.
1. Polymer nanocomposites for oil-water separation. Alliance of Special Fine Chemical Innovation and Industrialization in CAS. CNY 1,995,000, 08/2015-07/2017 (Principal Investigator).
2. Study on the stress transfer in graphene/polymer nanocomposites. National Nature Science Foundation of China (NSFC), CNY 860,000, 01/2015-12/2018 (Principal Investigator).
3. Carbon-based nanocomposites for water-oil separation. Outstanding Youth Program of Nature Science Foundation of Xinjiang Province, CNY 500,000, 07/2013-07/2016 (Principal Investigator).
4. Functional glass fibres for the advanced warning of defects in composites. National Nature Science Foundation of China (NSFC), CNY 250,000, 01/2013-12/2015 (Principal Investigator).
5. Magnetic materials for oil adsorption and separation. Sub-Project for the Western Action Program, CAS, CNY 800,000, 01/2013-12/2015 (Principal Investigator).
6. Polymer-based nanocomposites. Program for Attracting High-level Human Resources, Xinjiang Local Government, CNY 400,000, 01/2013-12/2015 (Principal Investigator).
7. Polymer nanocomposites for engineering and environmental applications. The 1000-Talent Program (Recruitment Program of Global Expert, In Chinese: QianRenJiHua), Chinese Central Government, CNY 2,000,000, 07/2012-06/2016 (Principal Investigator).
8. Eco-nanocomposites. Startup for the 100-Talent Program of CAS, CNY 1,200,000, 05/2012-05/2016 (Principal Investigator).
9. Functional fibres for the decontamination of pollutants in industrial wastewater. Western Light Program, CAS, CNY 225,000 + 200,000 (Award for Research Excellence), 05/2012-Present (Principal Investigator).
08/2007-12/2007, Exchange PhD Student, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), Daejeon, South Korea.
09/2001-06/2004, MSc, Lanzhou University (LZU), Lanzhou, China.
09/1997-07/2001, BSc, Lanzhou University (LZU), Lanzhou, China.
06/2016- Present, Adjunct Professor, Guangzhou Chemical Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Guangzhou, China.
07/2015-08/2017, Guest Scientist, Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research Dresden, Germany.
07/2015-08/2015, Visiting Scientist, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark.
03/2010-04/2012, Humboldt Fellow, Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research Dresden, Germany.
09/2008-02/2010, Visiting Scholar, Finetex-HKUST R&D Center, HKUST, Hong Kong.
07/2004-08/2005, Chemical Engineer, Yunnan Reascend Company, Kunming, China.
Honors & Distinctions
1. 03/2016, Excellent Research Award/Final Report for the Program of High-level Human Resources in Xinjiang Province, China.
2. 11/2015-03/2016, Award to Attend Special Training Courses for Innovation and Enterprization for Oversea Chinese, Association of the Recruitment Program of Global Expert, China.
3. 07/2015, Excellent Research Award for the Western Light Program, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
4. 05/2015, Composites Part A-- Editor's Top Reviewer Award 2015, Elsevier.
5. 03/2015, Visiting Researcher at the Technical University of Denmark, Alliance of Universities Denmark.
6. 12/2014, Awardee of China-Germany Scientific Cooperation Program (PPP), China Scholarship Council (CSC, China) and Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst (DAAD, Germany).
7. 04/2014, KC Wong Educational Fellowship (Hong Kong) for Academic Conference.
8. 07/2013, Awardee of Outstanding Youth for Nature Science in Xinjiang Province, China.
9. 10/2012, Awardee of the High-level Human Resources in Xinjiang Province, China.
10. 07/2012, Awardee of National 1000-Talent Scheme (Recruitment Program of Global Expert, In Chinese: Qian-Ren-Ji-Hua), Central Chinese Government.
11. 05/2012, Candidate for 100-Talent Program (In Chinese: Bai-Ren-Ji-Hua), Chinese Academy of Sciences.
12. 03/2010-04/2012, Humboldt Fellowship, Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Germany.
13. 09/2005-08/2008, Full Postgraduate Studentship, HKUST.
14. 09/2006-08/2008, NANO Concentration Postgraduate Studentship, University Granted Council, HKUST.
15. 08/2007-12/2007, Overseas Research Program Award, sponsored jointly by HKUST and KAIST.
16. 11/2007, Best Student Paper Award, The 9th International Symposium on Electronic Materials and Packaging (EMAP-2007), Daejeon, South Korea.
17. 07/2007, Research Travel Grant to Attend the International Conference on Composites Materials (ICCM-16), Kyoto (Japan), HKUST.
18. 11/2006, Golden Award of the Best Student Paper Competition, The 5th Asian-Australasian Conference on Composite Materials (ACCM-5), Hong Kong.
19. 09/2001-06/2004, Postgraduate Scholarship, LZU.
20. 03/2004, Scientific Innovation Awards for Postgraduate, Haizheng Group and LZU.
21. 03/2003, Scientific Progress Awards (2nd class), Gansu Province, China.
22. 11/2002, Environmental Cup Awards (1st class), Gansu Province, China.
23. 10/2002, The 4th Challenge Cup of Extracurricular Scientific Artwork Competition, Gansu Province, China.
24. 10/2000, Excellent League Member, LZU.
25. 1998-2001, Undergraduate Scholarships, LZU.
1. Ma PC, Kim JK. Carbon Nanotubes for Polymer Reinforcement. CRC Press, USA, 03/2011 (See More).
1. Hao B, Ma PC. Carbon nanotubes for defect monitoring in fiber-reinforced composites. Book Chapter in Industrial Applications of Carbon Nanotubes, pp: TBA. Edited by Li QW, Peng HS, Chen T. Elsevier, 2017, in press.
2. Ma PC, Hao B, Kim JK. Formation and functionality of interphase in polymer nanocomposites. Book Chapter in Interface/Interphase in Polymer Nanocomposites, pp: 103-138. Edited by Netravali AN, Mittal KL. Scrivener Publishing, 2017.
Peer-reviewed Papers in Journals (*Corresponding author)
1. Chen JT, Shen CH, Yang SD, Masud R, Ma PC*. Acid and temperature dual-responsive cotton fabrics with polymer coating. Polymer, 2016, under review.
2. Rana M, Chen JT, Yang S, Ma PC*. Biomimetic superoleophobicity of cotton fabrics for efficient oil-water separation. Advanced Materials Interfaces, 2016, 3, 1600128.
3. Hao B, Ma Q, Yang SD, Mäder E, Ma PC*. Comparative study on monitoring structural damage in fiber-reinforced polymers using glass fibers with carbon nanotubes and graphene coating. Composites Science and Technology, 2016, 129, 38-45.
4. Rana M, Hao B, Mu L, Chen L, Ma PC*. Development of multi-functional cotton fabrics with Ag/AgBr-TiO2 nanocomposite coating. Composites Science and Technology, 2016, 122, 104-122.
5. Yang SD, Chen L, Mu L, Hao B, Chen JT, Ma PC*. Graphene foam with hierarchical structures for the removal of organic pollutants from water. RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 4889-4898.
6. Mu L, Yang S, Hao B, Ma PC*. Ternary silicone sponge with enhanced mechanical properties for oil-water separation. Polymer Chemistry, 2015, 6, 5869-5875.
7. Yang SD, Chen L, Mu L, Hao B, Ma PC*. Low cost carbon fiber aerogel derived from bamboo for the adsorption of oils and organic solvents with excellent performances. RSC Advances, 2015, 5, 38470-38478.
8. Chen L, Yang S, Hao B, Ruan J, Ma PC*. Preparation of fiber-based plasmonic photocatalyst and its photocatalytic performance under the visible light. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2015, 166-167, 287-294 (Top 25 Hottest Articles).
9. Chen L, Yang SD, Mäder E, Ma PC*. Controlled synthesis of hierarchical TiO2 nanoparticles on glass fibers and their photocatalytic performance. Dalton Transactions, 2014, 43, 12743-12753.
10. Chen L, Hao B, Ma PC*. Glass fibers with multi-functional capabilities for engineering and environmental applications. Advanced Materials Research, 2014, 1024, 155-158.
11. Yang SD, Chen L, Mu L, Ma PC*. Magnetic graphene foam for efficient adsorption of oil and organic solvents. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. 2014, 430, 337-344.
12. Ma PC*, Zhang Y. Perspectives of carbon nanotubes/polymer nanocomposites for wind blade materials. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2014, 21, 651-660.
13. Zhou LC, Ji L, Ma PC, Shao Y, Zhang H, Gao W, Li YF. Development of carbon nanotubes/CoFe2O4 magnetic hybrid material for removal of tetrabromobisphenol A and Pb (II). Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2014, 265, 104-114.
14. Chen L, Yang SD, Wang CY, Ma PC*. Advances in preparation and modification of photocatalytic materials made from titanium dioxide. Ion Exchange and Adsorption, 2013, 29(1), 86-96 (In Chinese).
15. Ma PC*, Liu JW, Gao SL, Mäder E. Development of functional glass fibers using nanocomposites coating: A comparative study. Composites Part A, 2013, 44, 16-22 (Top 25 Hottest Articles).
16. Wang L, Wang X, Chen Z, Ma PC. Effect of doubly organo-modified vermiculite on the properties of vermiculite/polystyrene nanocomposites. Applied Clay Science. 2013, 75-76, 74-81.
17. Zheng QB, Shi L, Ma PC, Xue Q, Li J, Tang Z, Yang J. Structure control of ultra-large graphene oxide sheets by Langmuir-Blodgett method. RSC Advances, 2013, 3, 4680-91.
18. Liu L, Ma PC*, Khan SU, Xu M, Kim JK. Strain-sensitive Raman spectroscopy and electrical resistance of carbon nanotube-coated glass fibre sensors. Composites Science and Technology, 2012, 72, 1548-55.
19. Ma PC*, Zheng QB, Mäder E, Kim JK. Behavior of load transfer in functionalized carbon nanotubes/epoxy nanocomposites. Polymer, 2012, 53, 6081-8.
20. Liu XM, Huang ZD, Oh SW, Ma PC, Kim JK. Carbon nanotube (CNT)-based composites as electrode materials for secondary Li-ion batteries: A review. Composites Science and Technology, 2012, 72, 124-144 (Top 25 Hottest Articles).
21. Ma PC, Siddiqui NA, Mäder E, Kim JK. Correlation between electrokinetic potential, dispersibility and surface functionality and energy of carbon nanotubes. Composites Science and Technology, 2011, 71, 1644-1651.
22. Siddiqui NA, Khan SU, Ma PC, Li CY, Kim JK. Manufacturing and characterization of carbon fibre/epoxy composite prepregs containing carbon nanotubes. Composites Part A, 2011, 42, 1412-1420 (Top 25 Hottest Articles).
23. Huang ZD, Liu XM, Oh SW, Zhang B, Ma PC, Kim JK. Microscopically porous, interconnected single crystal LiNi1/3Co1/3Mn1/3O2 cathode material for lithium ion batteries. Journal of Material Chemistry, 2011, 21, 10777-84.
24. Huang ZD, Liu XM, Zhang B, Oh SW, Ma PC, Kim JK. LiNi1/3Co1/3Mn1/3O2 with a novel one-dimensional porous structure: A high-power cathode material for rechargeable Li-ion batteries. Scripta Materialia, 2011, 64, 122-125 (Top 25 Hottest Articles).
25. Ma PC, Siddiqui NA, Marom G, Kim JK. Dispersion and functionalization of carbon nanotubes for polymer-based nanocomposites: A review. Composites Part A, 2010, 41, 1345-1367 (Top 25 Hottest Articles, Top 1 most-cited and downloaded article since 2007).
26. Liu XM, Huang ZD, Oh SW, Ma PC, Ma J, Li BH, Kim JK. Hydrothermal synthesis of layered sodium manganese oxide nanowires and their electrochemical performance. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2010, 10, 7378-7381.
27. Ma PC, Mo SY, Tang BZ, Kim JK. Dispersion, interfacial interaction and re-agglomeration of functionalized carbon nanotubes in epoxy composites. Carbon, 2010, 48, 1824-1834.
28. Liu XM, Huang ZD, Oh SW, Ma PC, Chan PCH, Vedam GK, Kang K, Kim JK. Sol-gel synthesis of multiwalled carbon nanotube -LiMn2O4 nanocomposites as cathode materials of Li-ion batteries. Journal of Power Sources, 2010, 195, 4290-4296.
29. Sham ML, Li J, Ma PC, Kim JK. Cleaning and functionalization of polymer surfaces and nanoscale carbon fillers by UV/ozone treatment. Journal of Composite Materials, 2009, 43, 1537-1564.
30. Ma PC, Liu MY, Zhang H, Kim JK, Tang BZ, et al. Enhanced electrical conductivity of nanocomposites containing hybrid fillers of carbon nanotubes and carbon black. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2009, 1, 1090-1096.
31. Ma PC, Wang SQ, Tang BZ, Kim JK. In-situ amino functionalization of carbon nanotubes using ball milling. Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, 2009, 9, 749-753.
32. Ma PC, Tang BZ, Kim JK. Effect of CNT decoration with silver nanoparticles on electrical conductivity of CNT-polymer composites. Carbon, 2008, 46, 1497-1505.
33. Ma PC, Tang BZ, Kim JK. Converting semiconducting behavior of carbon nanotubes using ball milling. Chemical Physics Letters, 2008, 458, 166-169.
34. Li J, Ma PC, Chow WS, To CK, Tang BZ, Kim JK. Correlations between percolation threshold, dispersion state and aspect ratio of carbon nanotube. Advanced Functional Materials, 2007, 17, 3207-3215.
35. Ma PC, Kim JK, Tang BZ. Effects of silane functionalization on the properties of carbon nanotubes/epoxy nanocomposites. Composites Science & Technology, 2007, 67, 2965-2972 (Top 25 Hottest Articles, Top 10 cited articles published in the last five years, extracted from Scopus on Wed Jan 12 22:30:46 GMT 2011)
36. Ma PC, Kim JK, Tang BZ. Functionalization of multi-walled carbon nanotubes via UV/O3 and silane treatments. Key Engineering Materials, 2007, 334-335, 797-800.
37. Ma PC, Kim JK, Tang BZ. Functionalization of carbon nanotubes using a silane coupling agent. Carbon, 2006, 44, 3232-3238 (Top 25 Hottest Articles).
38. Zhou LC, Bai X, Li YF, Ma PC. Immobilization of micro-organism on macroporous polyurethane carriers. Environmental Engineering Science, 2008, 25, 1235-1242 (MSc Project).
39. Li YF, Yi LX, Ma PC, Zhou LC. Industrial wastewater treatment by the combination of chemical precipitation and immobilized microorganism technologies. Environmental Engineering Science, 2007, 24, 736-744 (MSc project).
40. Zhou LC, Li YF, Hou YF, Ma PC, Men XH, et al. Study on the microorganism immobilization on macro-porous carrier and its application for wastewater treatment. Ion Exchange and Adsorption, 2007, 23, T531-539 (In Chinese, MSc project).
41. Bai YX, Li YF, Ma YX, Zhou LC, Ma PC. Technologies of immobilized enzymes and their applications. Chemistry Online, 2005, 68, W027 (In Chinese, MSc project).
42. Li YF*, Ma PC, Yi LX, Zhou LC, Sa NY. Rapid determination of chemical oxygen demand (COD) by sulfuric-acid digestion and visible spectrometry. Journal of Gansu Sciences, 2004, 16, 39-44 (MSc project, *MSc supervisor).
1. Ma PC, Chen L, Yang SD. Preparation and application of titanium dioxide/glass fibre nanocomposites. China Patent Application No.: 201310407330.8.
2. Ma PC, Chen L, Yang SD. Method for the preparation of glass fibres loaded with Ag-AgBr-TiO2 nanoparticles. China Patent Application No.: 201310597479.7.
3. Yang SD, Ma PC, Chen L, Wang CY. Magnetic graphene foam for oil adsorption. China Patent Application No.: 201310407309.8.
4. Yang SD, Ma PC, Chen L, Wang CY. Method for the pareparation of 3-dimensional graphene foam. China Patent Application No.: 201310292634.4.
5. Kim JK, Ma PC, Tang BZ, Hong SH, Mo CB, Jin SW. Method for attaching silver nanoparticles on carbon nanotubes. China Patent No.: 200910142389.2.
6. Li YF, Ma PC, Zhou LC. Synthesis and application of novel polyurethane/SiOx nanoparticles composite foam. China Patent No.: ZL 2003 10121064.9 (Has been transferred and realized industry application).
7. Li YF, Zhou LC, Ma PC, Ye ZF, Wang KQ. A novel microorganism immobilization carrier based on hydrophilic polyurethane/active carbon composite. China Patent No.: 02141723.7 (Has been transferred).
8. Zhou LC, Li YF, Ma PC, Ye ZF, Wang KQ. Modulated bioreactor and process for waster water treatment. China Patent No.: 02143060.8. (Has been transferred).
1. Ma PC. Polymer nanocomposites reinforced by carbon nanomaterials-- From fundamental to applications. The 3rd Southeastern Mexico Workshop of Nanomaterials and Nanocomposites, Merida, Mexico, 11-15/10/2016 (Plenary Speaker).
2. Ma PC. New solutions for the cleanup of spilled oil and chemical-- Design, synthesis and application of polymer nanocomposites. The 7th China Marine and Offshore Engineering Summit, Qingdao, China, 26-27/09/2016 (Invited Speaker).
3. Ma PC. Fundamental issues on polymer nanocomposites. National Symposium on the Progress of Polymer Science in China, Nanjing, China, 07-09/08/2016(Session Chair, Invited Speaker).
4. Ma PC. Application of polymer materials for the cleanup of spilled oil in marine system. International Symposium on Marine Science and Technology, Zhuhai, China, 28-30/04/2016 (Invited Speaker).
5. Ma PC. Polymer nanocomposites for environmental remediation. Grubbs Symposium for Young Scientist Working on Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Shenzhen, China, 19-21/06/2016 (Invited Speaker).
6. Ma PC. Polymer nanocomposites for wind blade materials: Perspectives and challenges. Green Nanomaterials--Beijing Humboldt Forum, Beijing, China, 20-21/09/2015 (Invited Speaker).
7. Mu L, Ma PC. Polymer nanocomposites for oil-water separation. The 7th International Symposium on Engineering Plastics (EP’-2015). Xining, China, 18-21/08/2015 (Invited Speaker).
8. Ma PC. Load Transfer in Polymer Nanocomposites. International Symposium on Nanoengineered Composites. Copenhagen, Denmark, 15-17/07/2015 (Keynote Speaker).
9. Cui LF, Ma PC. Development of polymer nanocomposites reinforced by carbon nanotubes with 3-D networks. The 20th International Conference on Composite Materials (ICCM-20), Copenhagen, Denmark, 19-24/07/2015 (Session Chair).
10. Yang SD, Ma PC. Graphene foams for the adsorption of oils and organic solvents. The 9th Asian-Australasian Conference on Composite Materials (ACCM-9), Suzhou, China, 14-17/10/2014 (Keynote Speaker, Session Chair).
11. Hao B, Ma PC. Development of multi-functional glass fibres using carbon-based nanocomposite coating. The 63rd World Congress on Carbon- Carbon2014. Jeju, Korea, 29/06-04/07/2014 (Supported by KC Wong Fellowship).
12. Hao B, Ma PC. Mapping of stress distribution along the fibre in FRPs using carbon-based nanomaterials. The 16th International Conference for Experimental Mechanics, Cambridge, UK, 06/07-11/07/2014.
13. Ma PC. Glass fibers with multi-functional capabilities for engineering and environmental applications. The 3rd International Conference on the Advancement of Materials and Nanotechnology (ICAMN III 2013). Penang, Malaysia, 11/2013 (Co-chairman, Invited Speaker).
14. Ma PC, Mäder E, Kim JK. Load transfer in carbon nanotube/polymer nanocomposites – From macroscale observation to nanoscale characterization. The 6th International Symposium on Engineering Plastics (EP’2013). Xiamen, China, 08/2013.
15. Ma PC. Perspectives of carbon nanotubes/polymer nanocomposites for wind blade materials. JEC-Asia 2013 Innovative Composites Summit (ICS). Singapore, 06/2013 (Invited Speaker).
16. Ma PC, Mäder E. Functional glass fibers with nanocomposite coating. The 16th National Conference on Reactive Polymers. Lanzhou, China, 07/2012.
17. Ma PC, Mäder E. Fibers with sensory capabilities for advanced warning of defects in composites. Network meeting of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation. Freiberg, Germany, 11/2010 (Invited Speaker).
18. Ma PC, Li J, Tang BZ, Kim JK. Conductive polymer nanocomposites filled with hybrid fillers of carbon nanotubes, carbon black and graphite nanoplates. Asian Workshop on Polymer Processing 2009 (AWPP2009). Penang, Malaysia, 12/2009 (Section Chair, Invited Keynote Speaker).
19. Ma PC, Zhang H, Wang SQ, Kim JK, Tang BZ, et al. Electrical conducting behavior of hybrid nanocomposites containing carbon nanotubes and carbon black. The 9th Int’l Symposium on Electronic Materials and Packaging (EMAP2007), Daejeon, South Korea, 11/2007 (Best Student Paper Award).
20. Ma PC, Kim JK, Tang BZ. Silane functionalization of carbon nanotubes (CNTs) and its effects on the properties of CNT/epoxy nanocomposites. The 16th Int’l Conference on Composite Materials (ICCM-16), Kyoto, Japan, 07/2007 (Tsai Best Student Paper Competition Finalist).
21. Ma PC, Kim JK, Tang BZ. Functionalization and dispersion of carbon nanotubes for nanocomposite applications. The 5th Int’l Bhurban Conf. on Applied Sci. & Tech. (IBCAST 2007), Islamabad, Pakistan, 01/2007 (Keynote Speaker).
22. Ma PC, Kim JK, Tang BZ. Functionalization of multi-walled carbon nanotubes (MWNTs) using silane. The 5th Asian-Australasian Conference on Composite Materials (ACCM-5), Hong Kong, 11/2006 (Golden Award of the Best Student Paper Competition).
23. Ma PC, Kim JK, Tang BZ. Direct functionalization of CNTs using a silane coupling agent and in-situ ball milling for nanocomposite applications. Int’l Symp. On Nanomechanics & Nanocompos., Beijing, 08/2006 (Invited Presentation).
1. Dr. Su-Dong Yang, Associate Professor. Project: Carbon-based materials with hierarchical structures for oil/water separation.
2. Miss Cai-Hong Shen, Research Assistant. Project: High performance polymer nanocomposite membrane for separating miscible organic liquids.
3. Dr. Than Than Aye, Postdoc. Project: Development of bio-based plastizer using waste cooking oil. Started in 09/2016, expected in 08/2017.
4. Mr Bin Hao, PhD student. Project: Functional fibres for advanced warning of defects in composites. Started in 01/2013, expected in 07/2016.
5. Mr Masud Rana, PhD student (CAS-TWAS Fellowship). Project: Multi-functional textile materials. Started in 09/2013, expected in 07/2016.
6. Miss Qing Ma, MSc-PhD joint program student, Project: Monitoring structural defects in FRPs using novel techniques. Started in 09/2014, expected in 07/2019.
7. Miss Chun-Chun Wang, MSc student, Project: Hybrid foam consisting of clay and carbon nanotubes. Started in 07/2015, expected in 07/2017.
8. Mr Peng Lv, MSc student, Project: Bio-based coagulant for the collection of oil spills. Started in 09/2016, expected in 07/2018.
1. Miss Lin Chen, PhD. Project: Design and preparation of TiO2-based nanohybrids and their optical and electrical properties. Started in 09/2012, accomplished in 07/2015.
2. Mr Lei Mu, MSc. Project: Preparation and application of polymer sponges for oil-water separation. Started in 09/2012, accomplished in 07/2015.
3. Mr Jun-Teng Chen, MSc. Project: Smart cotton fabrics with polymer coating. Started in 09/2013, accomplished in 07/2016.
2013-2014, Fall semester. Course Title: Nanocomposite Science and Technology (Given in English)
-- Nanotechnology and nanocomposites
-- Fundamentals of composites
-- Fillers for nanocomposites
-- Preparation of nanocomposites
-- Characterization of nanocomposites
-- Properties of nanocomposites
-- Application of nanocomposites
Time: 20:30-23:30, Wed. Night, 11/09—20/11, 10 times
Venue: Conf. Room, 3rd floor, Academic Building, XJIPC
Textbooks: Course notes and reading materials
-- Attendance: 10%
-- Presentation: 40%
-- Quiz: 50%
How to Reach the Lecturer:
-- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
-- Office: Room 806
-- Tel: 6992225
-- Web: http://people.gucas.ac.cn/~mapc
Course note download: email@example.com, password: upon request.
2012-2013, Fall Semester;
Course Title: Functional Polymer Materials (Given In English);
Fundamentals of polymers (3h);
Environmental polymers (3h)
Conductive polymers (3h);
Photosensitive polymers (3h) (Quiz);
Biomedical polymers (3h);
Polymer composites (3h);
Polymer nanocomposites and characterization (3h);
Quiz and Project Presentation (3h).
Last Updated on 29-Nov-2016.