Weihua Li, Ph. D, Postdoctoral Fellow of Marine Science, is a recipient of the National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars, the Research Fellow and Ph. D supervisor of Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Science and the Part-time Professor of Tongji University. She serves as the Secretary-General of International Coating Technology Innovation Association, Deputy Director of the Protection and Repair Materials and Application Technology of Special Committee-Architectural Society of China, Deputy Director of Special Committee of Nonmetal Materials-Chinese Society for Corrosion and Protection. Her research interests cover the corrosion mechanism of the green protective materials and their application in Marine Engineering, and she has made multiple breakthroughs in the theory research and technical applications of anti-corrosion materials. She has published 5 monographs, 87 papers and 51 papers included in SCI and EI, respectively, with the total number of citations exceeding 1000. Aside from this, she has released 10 provincial or ministerial standards and authorized 26 national invention patents. For her contributions in the field of corrosion and protection, she has been granted 7 Provincial Science and Technology Awards as the first completed person. She has won the "New Century Women's Inventor" (10 places in China), Outstanding Female Scientists of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Outstanding Young Investigator of Shandong province, Youth Science and Technology award of Shandong province, Natural Science Talent Award of Shandong province, Leadership in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Award, The Most Influential Woman in Qingdao, March 8 Red-Banner Holders Award and so on.部门/实验室：海洋环境腐蚀与生物污损重点实验室
marine corrosion and protection
2003 - 2006 Ocean University of China, Ph.D.
2000 - 2003 Qingdao University of Science & Technology, M.S.
1989 - 1993 Qingdao institute of chemical industry, B.S.
1) Tao Ji, Xiong Zhang, Weihua Li*, Enhanced thermoelectric effect of cement composite by addition of metallic oxide nanopowders for energy harvesting in buildings, Construction and Building Materials, 115(15) (2016) 576–581
2) Tao Yang*, Le Meng, Huaiyin Chen, Shizhong Luo, Weihua Li*, and Kui Jiao, Synthesis of thin-layered molybdenum disulfide-based polyaniline nanointerfaces for enhanced direct electrochemical DNA detection, Advanced Materials Interfaces, 3(7) (2016)1500700
3) Qingli Cheng, Bin Tao, Liying Song, Weihua Zhang, Xiuyun Liu, Weihua Li*, Baorong Hou, Quanzhen Liu, Corrosion behaviour of Q235B carbon steel in sediment water from crude oil, Corrosion Science, doi:10.1016/j.corsci.2016.04.045
4) Faqian Liu, Juan Su, Wei Wang, Weihua Li*, Haiqing Hu, Lei Wang, Rongxun Li, Three-dimensional Conducting Oxide Hollow Nanobead Photoanodes: Synthesis, Characterization, and Applications in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 3 (2015) 3136-3143.
5) Faqian Liu, Wei Li, Jie Zhao, Weihua Li*, Dongmei Chen, Lishui Sun, Lei Wang, Rongxun Li, Covalently-grafted Polyethyleneimine on Hydroxylated Three-dimensional Graphene for Superior CO2 Capture, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 3 (2015) 12252-12258
6) Tao Yang, Meijing Chen, Qianqian Kong, Xinxing Wang, Xiuhong Guo, Weihua Li*, Kui Jiao, Shape-controllable ZnO Nanostructures Based on Synchronously Electrochemically Reduced Graphene Oxide and Their Morphology-Dependent Electrochemical Performance, Electrochimica Acta, 182 (2015) 1037–1045
7) Tao Yang, Huaiyin Chen, Ruirui Yang, Yuhang Jiang, Weihua Li*, Kui Jiao. A glassy carbon electrode modif ied with a nanocomposite consisting of molybdenum disulf ide intercalated into self-doped polyaniline for the detection of bisphenol A, Microchim Acta, 182 (2015) 2623–2628
8) Tao Yang, Huaiyin Chen, Tong Ge, Jin Wang, Weihua Li*, Kui Jiao, Highly Sensitive Determination of Chloramphenicol Based on Thin-Layered Mos2/Polyaniline Nanocomposite, DOI.org/10.1016/j. talanta.2015.08.004
9) Huiwen Tian, Y. Frank Cheng*, Weihua Li, Baorong. Hou. Triazolyl-acylhydrazone derivatives as novel inhibitors for coppercorrosion in chloride solution, Corrosion Science, 100 (2015) 341–352.
10) Zhuling Cong, Weihua Li*, Deping Li,Study of Adsorption Beh avior and Inhibition Mechanism of Mild Steel in Hydrochloric Acid by a Novel Thiadiazole Derivative, Electrochemistry, 4 (2015) 262-267
11) Fubin Ma, Weihua Li*, Huiwen Tian, Baorong Hou, The Use of a New Thiadiazole Derivative as a Highly Efficient and Durable Copper Inhibitor in 3.5% NaCl Solution, International Journal of Electrochemical Science, 10 (2015) 5862-5879
12) Dapeng Wang, Xiang Wang, Yuan Yuan, Weihua Li*, HuiwenTian, ShugaoZhao, Increasing the apparent shearviscosity of polymer composites by uptake of a small amount of water, RSC Advances, 2014, 4, 24686-24691
13) Lei Guo, Shanhong Zhu, Shengtao Zhang, Qiao He, Weihua Li*, Theoretical studies of three triazole derivativesas corrosion inhibitors for mild steel in acidic medium, Corrosion Science, 87 (2014) 366–375
14）Faqian Liu, Lei Wang, Jixi Guo, Weihua Li*, Chaoqin Li, Yanling Jin, Rongxun Li, Fangfang Jian, Heterometallic copper(II) vanadates: synthesis, crystal structures and third-order nonlinearoptical properties, Science China-Chemistry, 57(9) (2014) 1235–1245
corrosion inhibitor；functional inhibitor；bio-functional coatings
Qin Jiang 02 61196
Zhulin Cong 02 61196
Jie Zhao 02 63224
Xiaojie Liu 02 67680
Haibing Zheng 01 67680
Xin Wang 02 63224
Ning Yang 02 67680
Huaiyin Chen 01 67680
Weijie Fan 01 67680