Address: No.18，Tianshui Middle Road，Lanzhou，P.R.China
Nano-catalysis in fine chemical synthesis; CO2 and C1 chemistry; Bio-mass platform molecules transformation; Catalytic amination
1994 - 1998
Study of chemistry at Shandong Normal University, Jinan, China
1998 - 2004
PhD thesis at Lanzhou Institute of Chemical Physics, Lanzhou, China (Prof. Dr. Y. Deng)
Postdoctoral stay with Prof. Dr. M. Beller at Institute for Organic Catalysis (Germany)
2004 - 2005
Research chemist in Lanzhou Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences as Assistant/Associate Research Professor
Group leader of "Nano-Catalysis for Fine Chemical Synthesis" at Lanzhou Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences as Full Professor supported by the “Hundred Talent Program of Chinese Academy of Sciences”
Honors & Distinctions
Peng YinGang Scholarship of Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
President Scholarship of Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
Alexander von Humboldt-Foundation Research Fellowship, Germany
Excellent Doctoral Dissertations of Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
National Excellent Doctoral Dissertations, China
Hundred Talent Program Scholarship of Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
Young Chemist Award of Chinese Chemical Society, China
1. L. Zhang, Y. Zhang, Y. Deng, F. Shi, Light-promoted N,N-dimethylation of amine and nitro compound with methanol catalyzed by Pd/TiO2 at room temperature. RSC Adv. 5, 14514 (2015).
3. H. Yang, X. Cui, X. Dai, Y. Deng, F. Shi, Carbon-catalysed reductive hydrogen atom transfer reactions. Nat. Commun. 6, 6478 (2015).
7. X. Cui, H. Yuan, J.-P. Li, F. De Campo, M. Pera-Titus, Y. Deng, F. Shi, Novel route for the synthesis of 8-oxa-3-azabicyclo 3.2.1 octane: One-pot aminocyclization of 2,5-tetrahydrofurandimethanol catalyzed by Pt/NiCuAlOx. Catal. Commun. 58, 195 (2015).
8. C. Zhang, X. Cui, H. Yang, L. Zheng, Y. Deng, F. Shi, A way to realize controllable preparation of active nickel oxide supported nano-Au catalyst for CO oxidation. Appl. Catal., A: Chem. 473, 7 (2014).
9. C. Zhang, X. Cui, Y. Deng, F. Shi, Active Pd/Fe(OH)(x) catalyst preparation for nitrobenzene hydrogenation by tracing aqueous phase chlorine concentrations in the washing step of catalyst precursors. Tetrahedron 70, 6050 (2014).
10. H. Yang, X. Cui, Y. Deng, F. Shi, Highly efficient carbon catalyzed aerobic selective oxidation of benzylic and allylic alcohols under transition-metal and heteroatom free conditions. RSC Adv. 4, 59754 (2014).
14. Q. Wang, Y. Deng, F. Shi, NaF regulated aqueous phase synthesis of aromatic amides and imines catalyzed by Au/HT. Catal. Sci. Technol. 4, 1710 (2014).
20. H. Yang, X. Cui, Y. Deng, F. Shi, Selective hydrogenation of nitroaromatic compounds with a nickel-oxide-supported nano-palladium catalyst under ambient reaction conditions. ChemCatChem 5, 1739 (2013).
33. S. Liu, Z. Chen, Q. Zhang, S. Zhang, Z. Li, F. Shi, X. Ma, Y. Deng, Carborane-derivatized low-melting salts with ether-functionalized cations - preparation and properties. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 1910 (2011).
34. J. Li, L. Wang, F. Shi, S. Liu, Y. He, L. Lu, X. Ma, Y. Deng, Quaternary ammonium ionic liquids as bi-functional catalysts for one-step synthesis of dimethyl carbonate from ethylene oxide, carbon dioxide and methanol. Catal. Lett. 141, 339 (2011).
36. X. Cui, Y. Zhang, F. Shi, Y. Deng, Organic ligand-free alkylation of amines, carboxamides, sulfonamides, and ketones by using alcohols catalyzed by heterogeneous Ag/Mo oxides. Chem. Eur. J. 17, 1021 (2011).
38. J. Zhang, Q. Zhang, X. Li, S. Liu, Y. Ma, F. Shi, Y. Deng, Nanocomposites of ionic liquids confined in mesoporous silica gels: preparation, characterization and performance. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 12, 1971 (2010).
40. Y. Ma, Y. He, Q. Zhang, F. Shi, X. Ma, L. Lu, Y. Deng, Self-assembly of ionic liquids and metal complexes in super-cages of NaY: Integration of free catalysts and solvent molecules into confined catalytic sites. Chin. J. Catal. 31, 933 (2010).
41. L. Liu, F. Zhou, L. Wang, X. Qi, F. Shi, Y. Deng, Low-temperature CO oxidation over supported Pt, Pd catalysts: Particular role of FeOx support for oxygen supply during reactions. J. Catal. 274, 1 (2010).
43. J. Li, L. Wang, S. Liu, X. Li, F. Shi, Y. Deng, MCM-41 grafted quaternary ammonium salts as recyclable catalysts for the sequential synthesis of dimethyl carbonate from epoxides, CO2, and methanol. Chem. Lett. 39, 1277 (2010).
44. J. Li, X. Guo, L. Wang, X. Ma, Q. Zhang, F. Shi, Y. Deng, Co(acac)(3)/BMMImCl as a base-free catalyst system for clean syntheses of N,N '-disubstituted ureas from amines and CO2. Sci China Chem. 53, 1534 (2010).
45. X. Guo, J. Shang, J. Li, L. Wang, Y. Ma, F. Shi, Y. Deng, Atom-economy synthesis of N-substituted carbamate from urea derivative and dimethyl carbonate catalyzed by La/SiO2: characterization and activity. Chin. J. Chem . 28, 164 (2010).
49. F. Shi, M. K. Tse, S. Zhou, M.-M. Pohl, J. Radnik, S. Huebner, K. Jaehnisch, A. Brueckner, M. Beller, Green and efficient synthesis of sulfonamides catalyzed by nano-Ru/Fe3O4. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 131, 1775 (2009).
51. X. Guo, J. Shang, X. Ma, J. Li, H. Zhang, X. Cui, F. Shi, Y. Deng, Synthesis of dialkyl hexamethylene-1,6-dicarbamate from 1,6-hexamethylenediamine and alkyl carbamate over FeCl3 as catalyst. Catal. Commun. 10, 1248 (2009).
52. X. Cui, F. Shi, M. K. Tse, D. Goerdes, K. Thurow, M. Beller, Y. Deng, Copper-catalyzed N-alkylation of sulfonamides with benzylic alcohols: catalysis and mechanistic studies. Adv. Synth. Catal. 351, 2949 (2009).
53. J. Zhang, Q. Zhang, F. Shi, S. Zhang, B. Qiao, L. Liu, Y. Ma, Y. Deng, Greatly enhanced fluorescence of dicyanamide anion based ionic liquids confined into mesoporous silica gel. Chem. Phys. Lett. 461, 229 (2008).
54. F. Shi, M. K. Tse, M.-M. Pohl, J. Radnik, A. Brueckner, S. Zhang, M. Beller, Nano-iron oxide-catalyzed selective oxidations of alcohols and olefins with hydrogen peroxide. J. Mol. Catal. A: Chem. 292, 28 (2008).
56. H. Zhou, F. Shi, X. Tian, Q. Zhang, Y. Deng, Synthesis of carbamates from aliphatic amines and dimethyl carbonate catalyzed by acid functional ionic liquids. J. Mol. Catal. A: Chem. 271, 89 (2007).
57. F. Shi, M. K. Tse, M.-M. Pohl, A. Brueckner, S. Zhang, M. Beller, Tuning catalytic activity between homogeneous and heterogeneous catalysis: Improved activity and selectivity of free nano-Fe2O3 in selective oxidations. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 46, 8866 (2007).
58. F. Shi, M. K. Tse, H. M. Kaiser, M. Beller, Self-catalyzed oxidation of sulfides with hydrogen peroxide: A green and practical process for the synthesis of sulfoxides. Adv. Synth. Catal. 349, 2425 (2007).
62. F. Shi, Y. D. He, D. M. Li, Y. B. Ma, Q. H. Zhang, Y. Q. Deng, Developing effective catalyst system for reductive carbonylation of nitrobenzene based on the diversity of ionic liquids. J. Mol. Catal. A: Chem. 244, 64 (2006).
63. Q. H. Zhang, F. Shi, Y. L. Gu, J. Yang, Y. Q. Deng, Efficient and eco-friendly process for the synthesis of N-substituted 4-methylene-2-oxazolidinones in ionic liquids. Tetrahedron Lett. 46, 5907 (2005).
66. F. Shi, Q. H. Zhang, Y. L. Gu, Y. Q. Deng, Silica gel confined ionic liquid plus metal complexes for oxygen-free carbonylation of amines and nitrobenzene to ureas. Adv. Synth. Catal. 347, 225 (2005).
70. S. Guo, F. Shi, Y. L. Gu, J. Yang, Y. Q. Deng, Size-controllable synthesis of gold nanoparticles via carbonylation and reduction of hydrochloroauric acid with CO and H2O in ionic liquids. Chem. Lett. 34, 830 (2005).
77. D. M. Li, F. Shi, S. Guo, Y. Q. Deng, One-pot synthesis of silica gel confined functional ionic liquids: effective catalysts for deoximation under mild conditions. Tetrahedron Lett. 45, 265 (2004).
80. Y. L. Gu, F. Shi, Y. Q. Deng, Ionic liquid as an efficient promoting medium for fixation of CO2: Clean synthesis of alpha-methylene cyclic carbonates from CO2 and propargyl alcohols catalyzed by metal salts under mild conditions. J. Org. Chem. 69, 391 (2004).
85. F. Shi, Y. Q. Deng, T. L. SiMa, J. J. Peng, Y. L. Gu, B. T. Qiao, Alternatives to phosgene and carbon monoxide: Synthesis of symmetric urea derivatives with carbon dioxide in ionic liquids. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 42, 3257 (2003).
92. T. Sima, S. Guo, F. Shi, Y. Q. Deng, The syntheses of carbamates from reactions of primary and secondary aliphatic amines with dimethyl carbonate in ionic liquids. Tetrahedron Lett. 43, 8145 (2002).
95. F. Shi, Y. Q. Deng, Polymer-immobilized gold catalysts for the efficient and clean syntheses of carbamates and symmetric ureas by oxidative carbonylation of aniline and its derivatives. J. Catal. 211, 548 (2002).
99. F. Shi, Y. Q. Deng, T. L. SiMa, H. Z. Yang, A novel ZrO2-SO42- supported palladium catalyst for syntheses of disubstituted ureas from amines by oxidative carbonylation. Tetrahedron Lett. 42, 2161 (2001).
100. F. Shi, Y. Q. Deng, T. L. SiMa, H. Z. Yang, A novel PdCl2/ZrO2-SO42- catalyst for synthesis of carbamates by oxidative carbonylation of amines. J. Catal. 203, 525 (2001).
101. F. Shi, Y. Q. Deng, T. L. Sima, C. K. Gong, The oxidative carbonylation of amines catalyzed by organic gold(I) complexes. Chem. J. Chinese U 22, 645 (2001).
102. F. Shi, Y. Q. Deng, T. L. Sima, C. K. Gong, The oxidative carbonylation of aniline and its derivatives in the presence of resin supported gold. Chem. J .Chinese U 22, 1219 (2001).
103. F. Shi, Y. Q. Deng, C. K. Gong, T. L. Sima, H. Z. Yang, The syntheses of symmetric ureas by oxidative carbonylation of amines over resin immobilized gold. Acta Chim. Sinica 59, 1330 (2001).
104. F. Shi, Y. Q. Deng, First gold(I) complex-catalyzed oxidative carbonylation of amines for the syntheses of carbamates. Chem. Commun., 443 (2001).
105. F. Shi, Y. Q. Deng, Synthesis of alkylformamide catalyzed by organic Au(I) complexes. Acta Chim. Sinica 59, 979 (2001).
106. Y. Q. Deng, F. Shi, J. J. Beng, K. Qiao, Ionic liquid as a green catalytic reaction medium for esterifications. J. Mol. Catal. A: Chem. 165, 33 (2001).
107. F. Shi, T. L. Sima, Y. Q. Deng, Novel PdCl2(RuCl3) /ZrO2-SO3 catalysts for synthesis of carbamates by oxidative carbonylation of amines. Chem. J. Chinese U. 21, 1566 (2000).
朱江令 硕士研究生 430117-化学工程
崔新江 博士研究生 070304-物理化学
张成明 博士研究生 070304-物理化学
王倩倩 硕士研究生 085216-化学工程
张丽娜 博士研究生 070304-物理化学
王亚南 博士研究生 070304-物理化学
杨慧敏 博士研究生 070304-物理化学
代兴超 硕士研究生 085216-化学工程