- Jie Liu, Associate Professor, College of Physical Sciences
- Thermal hydraulics of ADS windowless spallation target
- Numerical simulation of heat and mass transfer in the fusion
- Nanoscale and microscale heat and mass transfer
- 1998-2002, Department of Thermal Science and Energy Engineering, USTC
- 2000-2002, Department of Computer Science and Technology, USTC
- 2002-2007, College of Physical Sciences, GUCAS
- 2007- , School of Physical Sciences, GUCAS
- Conduction and Radiation Heat Transfer
- An Introduction to Combustion
- Two-phase Flow and Thermophysics
- Numerical investigation of non-isothermal phase change phenomena in vertical Bridgman crystal growth, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 52, 124-132, 2009.
- Numerical investigation of the interfacial characteristics during Bridgman growth of compound crystals, Applied Thermal Engineering, 27(11), 1960-1966, 2007.
- Preliminary study of non-isothermal phase change phenomena in vertical Bridgman crystal growth, Chinese Science Bulletin，52(5), 701-710, 2007.
- Molecular dynamics simulation of nanofluid’s thermal conductivity in high-shear-rate Couette flow，International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 54, 2560-2567，2011.
- Transport properties of Ar-Kr binary mixture confined in a nanochannel, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 55(5-6), 1732-1740, 2012.
- Anomalous enhancement in thermal conductivity of nanofluid induced by solid walls in a nanochannel，Applied Thermal Engineering, 31(17-18), 3799-3805, 2011.
Institute of Modern Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences