PhD, Professor, PhD supervisior
Address: 457 ZhongShan Road, Dalian 116023, China
1. Synthesis of hydrocarbon fuels and fuel additives, including high energy fuel, high thermally stable fuel, etc.
2. Catalytic cracking and catalytic reforming of hydrocarbon fuels
3. Catalytic production of hydrogen via the WGS reaction
1995.9 - 1999.12, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, CAS, PhD
1992.9 - 1995.7, Dalian University of Technology, M.S.
1988.9 - 1992.7, Dalian University of Technology, B.S.
2007.9. -, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, CAS, Professor
2001.9 - 2007.8, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, CAS, Associate Professor
1999.12 - 2001.8, Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, CAS, Assistant professor
2011.6 - 2011.7, Poitiers Univeristy, France, Invited Professor
2004.3 - 2004.6, Cardiff University, the United Kingdom, Senior Visiting Scholar
1998 .8 - 1998.12, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Research Assistant
Honors & Distinctions
1. Hundred grade member of the 8th New Century Hundred-Thousand-Ten Thousand Talents Projects for Liaoning Province, China, 2014
2. 2009’Outstanding Science and Technology Achievement Prize of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Major Contributor (the 4th), 2009
3. Thousand grade member of the 4th New Century Hundred-Thousand-Ten Thousand Talents Projects for Liaoning Province, China, 2007
Totally pubished over 60 peer-reviewed papers and 80 patents.
1. Nanfang Tang, Yu Cong,* Qinghao Shang, Chuntian Wu, Guoliang Xu, and Xiaodong Wang. Coordinatively Unsaturated Al3+ Sites Anchored Subnanometric Ruthenium Catalyst for Hydrogenation of Aromatics, ACS Catal., 7(2017), 5987−5991.
2. Xueru Sheng, Guangyi Li, Wentao Wang, Yu Cong, Xiaodong Wang, George W. Huber, Ning Li, Aiqin Wang, Tao Zhang. Dual-bed catalyst system for the direct synthesis of high density aviation fuel with cyclopentanone from lignocellulose. AIChE Journal, 62(2016), 2754–2761
3. Wentao Wang, Yu Cong*, Shuai Chen, Caixia Sun, Xiaodong Wang, Tao Zhang. One-Pot Catalytic Transformation of Dicyclopentadiene to High Energy Density Fuel Exo-tetrahydrotricyclopentadiene. Topics in Catalysis, 58(4-6), 350-358, 2015
4. Shuang Liu, Yu Cong, Yanqiang Huang, Xiangyun Zhao, Tao Zhang, TiO2 Promoted Ir/Al2O3 Catalysts for Direct Decomposition of N2O. Catal. Today, 175(2011), 264-270
5. Xiangyun Zhao, Yu Cong, Fei Lv, Lin Li, Xiaodong Wang, Tao Zhang. Mullite-Supported Rh Catalyst: a Promising Catalyst for the Decomposition of N2O Propellant. Chem. Commun., 46(2010), 3028–3030