College of Resources and Environment
Address: 19A Yuquan Road, Beijing
Risk assessment of contaminated soil and food
PhD, Research Center for Eco-Envirnmental Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2004
2004-Present, Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
Environmental Soil Science, 2004-present
1. Cai X, Zhang Z, Yin N, Du H, Li Z, Cui Y*. 2016. Comparison of arsenate reduction and release by three As(V)-reducing bacteria isolated from arsenic-contaminated soil of Inner Mongolia, China. Chemosphere 161:200-207.
2. Yin N, Du H, Zhang Z, Cai X, Li Z, Sun G, Cui Y*. 2016. Variability of arsenic bioaccessibility and metabolism in soils by human gut microbiota using different in vitro methods combined with SHIME. Science of the Total Environment 566:1670-1677.
3. Zhang Z, Yin N, Cai X, Wang Z, Cui Y*. 2016. Arsenic redox transformation by Pseudomonas sp HN-2 isolated from arsenic-contaminated soil in Hunan, China. Journal of Environmental Sciences 47:165-173.
4. Zhang Z, Yin N, Du H, Cai X, Cui Y*. 2016. The fate of arsenic adsorbed on iron oxides in the presence of arsenite-oxidizing bacteria. Chemosphere 151:108-115.
5. Yin N, Zhang Z, Cai X, Du H, Sun G, Cui Y*. 2015. In Vitro Method To Assess Soil Arsenic Metabolism by Human Gut Microbiota: Arsenic Speciation and Distribution. Environmental Science and Technology 49(17):10675-10681.
6. Yin N, Cui Y*, Zhang Z, Wang Z, Cai X, Wang J. Bioaccessibility and dynamic dissolution of arsenic in contaminated soils from Hunan, China，Journal of Soils and Sediments，2015，15：584-593.
7. Cui Y, Weng L. 2015. Interpretation of heavy metal speciation in sequential extraction using geochemical modelling. Environmental Chemistry 12(2):163-173.
8. Chen M, Cui Y*, Bai F, Wang J. 2013. Effect of two biogas residues' application on copper and zinc fractionation and release in different soils. Journal of Environmental Sciences (China) 25(9):1865-1873.
9. Cui Y, Weng L. 2013. Arsenate and phosphate adsorption in relation to oxides composition in soils: LCD modeling. Environmental Science and Technology 47(13):7269-7276.
10. Fu J, Cui Y*. 2013. In vitro digestion/Caco-2 cell model to estimate cadmium and lead bioaccessibility/bioavailability in two vegetables: The influence of cooking and additives. Food and Chemical Toxicology 59:215-221.
11. Chen X, Niu J, Cui Y*. 2012. In vitro digestion/centrifugal ultrafiltration to determine the oral bioavailability of lead in soils. Journal of Food, Agriculture and Environment 10(1):681-684.
12. Cui Y, Chen X. 2011. Lead (Pb) and arsenic (As) bioaccessibility in various soils from south China. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment 177(1-4):481-492.
13. Cui Y, Fu J, Chen X. 2011. Speciation and bioaccessibility of lead and cadmium in soil treated with metal-enriched Indian mustard leaves. Journal of Environmental Sciences 23(4):624-632.
14. Cui Y, Du X. 2011. Soil heavy-metal speciation and wheat phytotoxicity in the vicinity of an abandoned lead-zinc mine in Shangyu City, eastern China. Environmental Earth Sciences 62(2):257-264.
15. Cui Y, Zhao N. 2011. Oxidative stress and change in plant metabolism of maize (Zea mays L.) growing in contaminated soil with elemental sulfur and toxic effect of zinc. Plant, Soil and Environment 57(1):34-39.
16. Cui Y, Du X, Weng L, Van Riemsdijk WH. 2010. Assessment of in situ immobilization of lead (Pb) and arsenic (As) in contaminated soils with phosphate and iron: Solubility and bioaccessibility. Water, Air, and Soil Pollution 213(1-4):95-104.
17. Cui YS, Du X, Weng LP, Zhu YG. 2008. Effects of rice straw on the speciation of cadmium (Cd) and copper (Cu) in soils. Geoderma 146(1-2):370-377.
18. Du X, Cui Y, Weng L, Cao Q, Zhu Y. 2008. Arsenic bioavailability in the soil amended with leaves of arsenic hyperaccumulator, Chinese brake fern (Pteris vittata L.). Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry 27(1):126-130.
19. Tang X-Y, Cui Y-S, Duan J, Tang L. 2008. Pilot study of temporal variations in lead bioaccessibility and chemical fractionation in some Chinese soils. Journal of Hazardous Materials 160(1):29-36.
20. Tang X-Y, Zhu Y-G, Cui Y-S, Duan J, Tang L. 2006. The effect of ageing on the bioaccessibility and fractionation of cadmium in some typical soils of China. Environment International 32(5):682-689.
21. Cui Y, Wang Q. 2006. Physiological responses of maize to elemental sulphur and cadmium stress. Plant, Soil and Environment 52(11):523-529.
22. Cui Y, Wang Q. 2005. Interaction effect of zinc and elemental sulfur on their uptake by spring wheat. Journal of Plant Nutrition 28(4):639-649.
23. Li H, Wang Q, Cui Y, Dong Y, Christie P. 2005. Slow release chelate enhancement of lead phytoextraction by corn (Zea mays L.) from contaminated soil - A preliminary study. Science of the Total Environment 339(1-3):179-187.
24. Cui Y, Wang Q, Christie P. 2004. Effect of elemental sulphur on uptake of cadmium, zinc, and sulphur by oilseed rape growing in soil contaminated with zinc and cadmium. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis 35(19-20):2905-2916.
25. Cui Y, Dong Y, Li H, Wang Q. 2004. Effect of elemental sulphur on solubility of soil heavy metals and their uptake by maize. Environment International 30(3):323-328.
26. Cui Y, Wang Q, Dong Y, Li H, Christie P. 2004. Enhanced uptake of soil Pb and Zn by Indian mustard and winter wheat following combined soil application of elemental sulphur and EDTA. Plant and Soil 261(1-2):181-188.
27. Cui Y, Wang Q. 2003. Effect of sulfur fertilization on yield production and sulfur content of crops and pasture in North China. Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology 14(8):1261-1264.
28. Cui Y-S, Wang Q-R, Dong Y-T, Li H-F. 2003. Elemental sulfur effects on Pb and Zn uptake by Indian mustard and winter wheat. Journal of Environmental Sciences 15(6):836-840.
29. Wang Q-R, Cui Y-S, Liu X-M, Dong Y-T, Christie P. 2003. Soil contamination and plant uptake of heavy metals at polluted sites in China. Journal of Environmental Science and Health - Part A Toxic/Hazardous Substances and Environmental Engineering 38(5):823-838.
30. Wang Q, Cui Y, Dong Y. 2002. Phytoremediation of polluted waters potentials and prospects of wetland plants. Acta Biotechnologica 22(1-2):199-208.
31. Wang Q, Dong Y, Cui Y, Liu X. 2001. Instances of soil and crop heavy metal contamination in China. Soil and Sediment Contamination 10(5):497-510.
Risk assessment of heavy metal contaminated soil and food
陈晓晨 02 19367
付彧 02 19367
付瑾 02 19367
白帆 02 19597
陈苗 02 19367
王姣姣 02 63224
王振洲 02 19367
张震南 01 19367
都慧丽 02 63224
尹乃毅 01 19392
李泽姣 02 63224
蔡晓琳 01 19367
王鹏飞 02 19367
李岩 02 19367
王春勇 01 19367