1. Cellulose-Based Sensor Containing Phenanthroline for the Highly Selective and Rapid Detection of Fe2+ Ions with Naked Eye and Fluorescent Dual Modes. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2018, 10, 2114−2121.
2. Multifunctional Cellulose Ester Containing Hindered Phenol Groups with Free-Radical-Scavenging and UV-Resistant Activities. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2018, DOI: 10.1021/acsami.8b15642.
3. Novel Thermoplastic Cellulose Esters Containing Bulky Moieties and Soft Segments. ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng. 2018, 6, 4931−4939.
4. Phototunable Full-Color Emission of Cellulose-Based Dynamic Fluorescent Materials. Adv. Funct. Mater. 2018, 28, 1703548.
5. Controllable synthesis of cellulose benzoates for understanding of chiral recognition mechanism and fabrication of highly efficient chiral stationary phases. Anal. Methods, 2018, 10, 2844.
6. Re-dispersible 1D and 2D Nanoparticle Solid Powders without any Surfactant. ChemNanoMat, 2018, DOI: 10.1002/cnma.201800399.
7. All-cellulose composites based on the self-reinforced effect. Composites Communications 9 (2018) 42–53.
8. 纤维素基刺激响应高分子材料研究进展, 高分子通报，2018，8，,119-124.
9. A facile and efficient method to fabricate high-resolution immobilized cellulose-based chiral stationary phases via thiol-ene click chemistry. Separation and Purification Technology 210 (2019) 175–181.
10. Cellulose Aerogel Membranes with a Tunable Nanoporous Network as a Matrix of Gel Polymer Electrolytes for Safer Lithium-Ion Batteries. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2017, 9, 24591−24599.
11. Transparent Cellulose−Silica Composite Aerogels with Excellent Flame Retardancy via an in Situ Sol−Gel Process. ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng. 2017, 5, 11117-11123.
12. Directly Converting Agricultural Straw into All-Biomass Nanocomposite Films Reinforced with Additional in Situ-Retained Cellulose Nanocrystals. ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng. 2017, 5, 5127−5133.
13. Application of ionic liquids for dissolving cellulose and fabricating cellulose-based materials: state of
the art and future trends. Mater. Chem. Front., 2017, 1, 1273-1290.
14. Cellulose-Based Solid Fluorescent Materials. Adv. Optical Mater. 2016, 4, 2044–2050.
15. All-Cellulose Nanocomposites Reinforced with in Situ Retained Cellulose Nanocrystals during Selective Dissolution of Cellulose in an Ionic Liquid. ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng. 2016, 4, 4417−4423.
16. Cellulose/microalgae composite films prepared in ionic liquids. Algal Research 20 (2016) 135–141.
17. Transparent cellulose/polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane nanocomposites with enhanced UV-shielding properties. Carbohydrate Polymers 147 (2016) 171–177.
18. Cellulose-based films prepared directly from waste newspapers via an ionic liquid. Carbohydrate Polymers 151 (2016) 223–229.
19. Understanding cellulose dissolution: effect of the cation and anion structure of ionic liquids on the solubility of cellulose. Sci China Chem, doi: 10.1007/s11426-016-0269-5.
20. Determination of intrinsic viscosity-molecular weight relationship for cellulose in BmimAc/DMSO solutions. Cellulose (2016) 23:2341–2348.
21. Transparent and flame retardant cellulose/aluminum hydroxide nanocomposite aerogels. Sci China Chem, 2016, 59: 1335–1341, doi: 10.1007/s11426-016-0188-0.
22. Fabrication, hydrolysis and cell cultivation of microspheres from cellulose-graft-poly(L-lactide)
copolymers. RSC Adv., 2016, 6, 17617.
23. Flexible and Transparent Cellulose Aerogels with Uniform Nanoporous Structure by a Controlled Regeneration Process. ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng., 2016, DOI: 10.1021/acssuschemeng.5b01079.
24. Homogeneous esterification of cellulose in room temperature ionic liquids. Polym. Int. 2015; 64: 963–970.
25. Synthesis, characterization, and gas permeabilities of cellulose derivatives containing adamantane groups. Journal of Membrane Science, 469, (2014), 507–514.
26. ‘‘One pot’’ homogeneous synthesis of thermoplastic cellulose acetate-graft-poly(L-lactide) copolymers
from unmodified cellulose. Cellulose (2013) 20:327–337.
27. Direct visualization of solution morphology of cellulose in ionic liquids by conventional TEM at room temperature. Chem. Commun., 2012, 48, 6283–6285.
28. NMR spectroscopic studies of cellobiose solvation in EmimAc aimed to understand the dissolution mechanism of cellulose in ionic liquids. Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2010, 12, 1941–1947.
29. Stable dispersions of reduced graphene oxide in ionic liquids. J. Mater. Chem., 2010, 20, 5401–5403.
30. Thermoplastic Cellulose-graft-poly(L-lactide) Copolymers Homogeneously Synthesized in an Ionic Liquid with
4-Dimethylaminopyridine Catalyst. Biomacromolecules, 2009, 10, 2013.
31. Synthesis of cellulose benzoates under homogeneous conditions in an ionic liquid. Cellulose (2009) 16:299–308.
32. Synthesis of Cellulose-graft-Poly(N,N-dimethylamino-2-ethyl methacrylate) Copolymers via Homogeneous ATRP and Their Aggregates in Aqueous Media. Biomacromolecules 2008, 9, 2615–2620.
33. Graft copolymers prepared by atom transfer radical polymerization (ATRP) from cellulose. Polymer 50 (2009) 447–454.
34. Room temperature ionic liquids (RTILs): A new and versatile platform for cellulose processing and derivatization. Chemical Engineering Journal 147 (2009) 13–21.
35. Homogeneous Acetylation of Cellulose in a New Ionic Liquid. Biomacromolecules 2004, 5, 266-268.
36. Regenerated-Cellulose/Multiwalled-Carbon-Nanotube Composite Fibers with Enhanced Mechanical Properties Prepared with the Ionic Liquid 1-Allyl-3-methylimidazolium Chloride. Adv. Mater. 2007, 19, 698–704.
37. 1-Allyl-3-methylimidazolium Chloride Room Temperature Ionic Liquid: A New and Powerful Nonderivatizing Solvent for Cellulose. Macromolecules 2005, 38, 8272-8277.
38. 1-烯丙基-3-甲基咪唑室温离子液体的合成及其对纤维素溶解性能的初步研究, 高分子学报，2003， 3，448.